Delete My Account

Benito Mussolini

We're the ones acting like 5 yr olds?? You're the guy who makes an account then proceeds to wax eloquent all over the place about nationalism and fascism, two fairly controversial things, then when someone doesn't agree with you, you threw a fit. Did you expect we'd all join you in loudly commending fascism or that everyone would accept your ideas as fact? Then you rage quit. I must say you've proven nothing except for a high level of immaturity, and to be honest, your leaving is no great loss, come back when you've matured a little and can talk about something other than national corporatism.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.