OWR Official Apology for Malicious Intent

Sval

8 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

"malicious intent towards Seven Kingdoms?"?

Seven Kingdoms were the first alliance we hit.
It was a mistake.
I am sorry for it.

5 minutes ago, Hodor said:

This will be by far one of my lowkey fav moments from this war. Partisan somehow managing to convince IQ that maleficent is the same as malicious.

I accepted maleficent so damn fast

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

This will be by far one of my lowkey fav moments from this war. Partisan somehow managing to convince IQ that maleficent is the same as malicious.

The word Maleficent is a bit old-fashioned and you don't hear it often. Maleficent means something very close to malevolent or diabolical and is a lot stronger than naughty or mischievous. It's odd seeing it used in such a context, but I think it is still grammatically correct.

Someone who is malevolent is described as malicious in their actions. When you say "My actions were malevolent", that is still correct. So, I think him saying "My actions were maleficent" is correct as well.

Edited by Diabolus
Grammatical mistake #001.

depositphotos_84905684-stock-illustration-the-official-symbol-of-lucifer_500x500_1_175x175.jpg.8aa67e65a41d1947abbaa3de5b77fee7.jpgPrudentissimum Angelorum, quem tua fata indicium,the-sigil-of-baphomet-has-been-a-symbol-of-satanism-for-more-than-a-century-this-design-dates-to-1897-but-updated-by-our-artist_500x500_1_175x175.jpg.0f637a14bd2e69ebcb08ec0031797e63.jpg
Et, bellissimam omnium eorum, privat laudis,
O Princeps, de exsulibus, qui passus est iniuriam,
Tamen, superauit, ortum ab omni cadunt magis fortis,

Laus tibi, Satanas!

7 hours ago, Sval said:

PManbuRNP0gXKOs-Fe-RVQKP_7Tiq7CWHCv0eZni0IkBrSSAG9RnZ_MpqbtkAz4qbeWAn5f7YRLlicdKcdvCwbochYzSawdqeXteyKkEcEhKA3h8JMJaln3fW5_zyb6b2cbDMhff

wGC6nYVwTLklgXpTD-6vM0dPxZQY3I3dOzlIgIkPYRtOWVbwfqL75dT546AMP8CwLZ6KytfrIM2Lkxz67AK6tZflrxjZHBKOp8Nt8Lx8KZKXoKXZP3o8kEdNeCiulYqqZp4_O1WM

Order of the White Rose Official Apology for Malicious Intent

Several months ago, I made a decision which has ultimately proven to be at odds with OWR and its core ideals, harming and affronting people who deserved far better from us.

We wronged alliances who bore us no ill, and we drew undue merriment from the damage we caused.

My actions were maleficent, and I will bear the burden of this shame for a long time to come.

An apology is owed.

The Order of the White Rose would like to formally apologise for its malicious intent towards Seven Kingdoms back in June 2019.

Signed:
Sval
Axios
Bendigeidfran

Bobert
Bulbasaursucks

Chennikins

Chidgrat

Delacroix

Dr Rockso

Gonzalo

Greypher

Jack Williams

Jasten

Juan Itor

Kabu

Kamade

Luis

Mi-Nam

Muliana

Qora

Qyburn69

Ritz

Saito Garuwashi

Sozin

Sudaking

Zango

Zaros Drahkiin

tenor.gif?itemid=14518906

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Diabolus said:

The word Maleficent is a bit old-fashioned and you don't hear it often. Maleficent means something very close to malevolent or diabolical and is a lot stronger than naughty or mischievous. It's odd seeing it used in such a context, but I think it is still grammatically correct.

Someone who is malevolent is described as malicious in their actions. When you say "My actions were malevolent", that is still correct. So, I think him saying "My actions were maleficent" is correct as well.

Bruh, I know what maleficent means... you’re wildly missing the point. Additionally, maleficent has a supernatural element not to mention being now attributed to a Disney movie.

Edited by Hodor

3 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Bruh, I know what maleficent means... you’re wildly missing the point. Additionally, maleficent has a supernatural element not to mention being now attributed to a Disney movie.

Oh, yes it does! However that does not mean that fact applies to ALL contexts; I understand that it's likely I missed the point of your post, however, within my interpretation of what you said it seemed like you insinuated that Sval made a rookie error. Maleficent within the context used IS still a valid word to use, even if an esoteric and eccentric one.

depositphotos_84905684-stock-illustration-the-official-symbol-of-lucifer_500x500_1_175x175.jpg.8aa67e65a41d1947abbaa3de5b77fee7.jpgPrudentissimum Angelorum, quem tua fata indicium,the-sigil-of-baphomet-has-been-a-symbol-of-satanism-for-more-than-a-century-this-design-dates-to-1897-but-updated-by-our-artist_500x500_1_175x175.jpg.0f637a14bd2e69ebcb08ec0031797e63.jpg
Et, bellissimam omnium eorum, privat laudis,
O Princeps, de exsulibus, qui passus est iniuriam,
Tamen, superauit, ortum ab omni cadunt magis fortis,

Laus tibi, Satanas!

6 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Do not you ever undermine our sovereignty by even suggesting that we should respect the sovereignty of our allies. 

^ 100% Actual NPO Argument that NPO made in back channels to t$ not long before the treaty was cancelled

• Upvote 4

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

1 hour ago, Diabolus said:

Oh, yes it does! However that does not mean that fact applies to ALL contexts; I understand that it's likely I missed the point of your post, however, within my interpretation of what you said it seemed like you insinuated that Sval made a rookie error. Maleficent within the context used IS still a valid word to use, even if an esoteric and eccentric one.

You're missing a vital piece of information.

There's an in-joke in the OP. An in-joke Hodor is in on.

• Upvote 2

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

I accept your apology on behalf of the Seven Kingdoms! While OWR may have behaved maleficently in the past, we are confident that they have changed their ways. Let this be the beginning of a new era of friendship and peace throughout all of Orbis for eternity (or at least until we get bored, or in other words until the NAP expires).

• Like 1

What McMaster said is cool and all, but this means I’m getting those reps we discussed right? 

My friend, the Prince of South Africa is in desperate need and it is pertinent that I get him the necessary funds. 

Best Regards,
King Squeegee of Seven Kingdoms

• Like 2

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

14 hours ago, Malleator said:

What. 

I mean, thank you OWR for being the bigger alliance and fessing up to... Whatever it is that you did. We, as a community, will forgive you this time, but don't let it happen again! 

don't assume to speak for the whole community, there are some of us who want to see their womenfolk drug through the streets naked :)  :) hehehe

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

When I woke up this morning, I was fairly positive this was just a shitpost.

Now that I've had time to read more responses and meditate on it, I'm absolutely certain this is just a shitpost.

I am actually sincerely sorry for going to war with Seven Kingdoms in defence of Black Knights.

BK proved unworthy of our allegiance. And Seven Kingdoms have never, ever done us any wrong.

• Upvote 1

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

We didn't even have to suggest it. They did.

unknown.png

• Haha 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

17 hours ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

^ 100% Actual NPO Argument that NPO made in back channels to t$ not long before the treaty was cancelled

Wow dude low blow, slandering NPO while they aren't here to defend themselves

You know, because they are all banned looool

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

8 hours ago, Sval said:

I am actually sincerely sorry for going to war with Seven Kingdoms in defence of Black Knights.

BK proved unworthy of our allegiance. And Seven Kingdoms have never, ever done us any wrong.

Ohhh, gotcha. Thanks for the context. I'm really dumb so I needed it.

That kinda does suck. But, for what it's worth, I forgive you on behalf of SK.

new_forum_sig_2.png