My Duty

The Titan

Good on you, I know a lot of people looked forward to checking out stats and it was a great addition to the game that NPO brought. It is sad to see darkness come across the land, but also understandable. I look forward to this.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

I would say you should charge people in game money, but you might get banned for that lmao

Here's an idea:  Ask Alex first.   Get it in writing.  Be very specific about your ACTUAL plans and let him know if they change before going through with it.

That's all NPO ever had to do but they, of course, knew Alex wouldn't approve of what they ended up doing with the tax farms.  Being transparent isn't an idea they think is important.  They would rather cheat and then lie about it repeatedly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 9:33 AM, AkAk said:

Here's an idea:  Ask Alex first.   Get it in writing.  Be very specific about your ACTUAL plans and let him know if they change before going through with it.

That's all NPO ever had to do but they, of course, knew Alex wouldn't approve of what they ended up doing with the tax farms.  Being transparent isn't an idea they think is important.  They would rather cheat and then lie about it repeatedly.

This. 100% this. The rules are sometimes vague, and as such it may be hard to know if something's allowed. TKR's rather infamous trade bot, was fully cleared by alex because we asked him if it was okay to do it, did it, and then had him check that it was within rules. 

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world