2/12/2020 - Resource Spawning Exploit

Alex

39 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

I am very confused by the guy who's upset on here and by the mass deletion that's happening. Alex found and banned some scrubs that were using this exploit, and then took the resources away and banned them. I can see NPO being upset by the GPWC thing, but this seems 100% clear cut. Am I missing something?

You have missed nothing. @Necrosin is a complete moron and will be banned soon because he's posting on the forums without a nation. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

@Alex

Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to have a forum account don't you have to have a nation(exception being you and the mods?) I'm pretty sure they're quite a few violations whining 

Edited by Jeric
Spelling error

Just now, Ripper said:

@Alex I cannot get past guilt anymore... I will have to surrender myself...

I was the one that gave the hint for the exploit, back in 2017... I am sorry... I didn't expect them to use it...

UUdNAQxgTcG6y6-uhlGyAA.jpeg&key=a586b223

Shameless advertisting intensifies...

You can read the whole comics episode here. :v

Should make new ones ?
 think there is plenty o' material

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MRBOOTY said:

I am very confused by the guy who's upset on here and by the mass deletion that's happening. Alex found and banned some scrubs that were using this exploit, and then took the resources away and banned them. I can see NPO being upset by the GPWC thing, but this seems 100% clear cut. Am I missing something?

It's that special sense of NPO entitlement that you're missing.

14 hours ago, Necrosin said:

has it ever occurred to you that your admin alex is a petty liar desperate for virtual back pats? i mean why else would he systematically destrtoy one entire side in this war and force hundreds of players out?

He merely righted a wrong. Your gov cheated on a massive scale to fund an unending war in an attempt to push out entire communities. Alex' punishment does not even come close to leveling the damage done or the benefits you've received.

14 hours ago, Unwanted said:

you are all fckin whiny, hypocritical whackjobs smh, didn't we just finish a war where T$ and others hit TKR and TCW (KF), one of the reasons being for their raws/mult farms? !@#$es pls gtfo with the smoke and mirrors high school witch hunt shit

Uhm... no. Having been the one who made the call to hit TKR and TCW in KF, I can with certainty say that that was a political decision, and had nothing to do with any farms. The CB was something else.

13 hours ago, Necrosin said:

i love the way the you guys insulate your opinion. we must be cheaters because there is proof. if anything at all comes up that discredits that then it must be fake. anyone that says something that counters it must be lying. this mentality is a cancer on our civilization. we used to call that fascist back in the day. the inability to accept any view point other than your own even in the face of absolute proof to the contrary

Hi. You'd be making a more steady point if you weren't quite literally calling those you disagree with fascists and cancer without presenting any factual foundation as to why your arguments are correct. Matter of fact, you haven't even provided any arguments?

So...?

evidence has already been posted and ignored. you dont care what the truth is

thank you for understanding. im glad that someone gets it

The "evidence" posted was little more than a collection of straw-man arguments and red herrings. Your alliance and its allies then proceeded to post goatse (GOONS) and defame Alex IRL, going s far as to target even his family.

You definitely did not convince anyone with that, chief.

Charles, all the chats we had and all the help you have given us over the years does not give you a right to judge us now.

Charles does not need to be given he right to judge you. Your actions give us all the right to judge you.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

you are all fckin whiny, hypocritical whackjobs smh, didn't we just finish a war where T$ and others hit TKR and TCW (KF), one of the reasons being for their raws/mult farms? !@#$es pls gtfo with the smoke and mirrors high school witch hunt shit

Excuse me? Are you high or anything? Nobody hit us during Knightfall for raw farms or anything like that. TKR does not utilize tactics like that. Not only is it immoral, we can also very much fund our war efforts without pathetic attempts at cheating. Please stop yourself from commenting if you have nothing of value to contribute.

Edited by Mitsuru

3 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Excuse me? Are you high or anything? Nobody hit us during Knightfall for raw farms or anything like that. TKR does not utilize tactics like that. Not only is it immoral, we can also very much fund our war efforts without pathetic attempts at cheating. Please stop yourself from commenting if you have nothing of value to contribute.

To be fair, Grumpy has many farms we keep at 0 taxes.  That's how we farm baby!

Yeah, no. We got hit for a lot of reasons. Raw/multi farms were most definitely not one of them as we don't have any. Try again.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Mitsuru said:

57 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Yeah, no. We got hit for a lot of reasons. Raw/multi farms were most definitely not one of them as we don't have any. Try again.

I think it was a parody 

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, Charles the Tyrant said:

Real Pacificans don't cheat.

Evidence would appear to contradict this

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

On 2/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, Necrosin said:

lol, dude this is perfect. i love how you guys keep talking about mental health. you and i both know you could care less

Mental health must be a thing with NPO too.  Emperor of Ice of NPO told me he was genuinely concerned for my mental health in a DM (after he posted in this forum around here that he *welcomes* DM discussion about the manwha hustle report).  Also told me "This is a game."  Next thing I know I'm banned from NPO's Discord and personally blocked by Emperor of Ice.  Now it seems neither you nor Emperor of Ice have PnW nations anymore.   How 'bout that. 

• Like 2

• Alex locked this topic