2/12/2020 - Resource Spawning Exploit

Alex

58 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

so let me get this strait....some guy sees a "suspicious bank deposit" what in the hell does that look like? what defines suspicious in this game? we have alliances moving billions in goods constantly playing the great shell game. so in the middle of all that someone sees something odd and forms a group and reports it.
now....taking that you find a exploit, that either didnt exist before today or has been there unseen by you, that explains how someone made all this in 3 turns? a 33 day old nation in a Goons protectorate finds a possible Day0 vulnerability after 5 years and then happens to send it to all to Pacificas bankers? really?

THIS IS A JOKE!!!

this is the most bold faced abuse of power i have ever seen in a game. after all the fake reports and the attrition against our allies you people still cant stomp out Pacifica and so you form this obvious hatchet job as a pretense to delete our bank. and you wonder why people continue to write bad reviews about your work. perhaps it is because you are acting like this is a high school popularity contest mr "God of Upvotes" instead of a business. well enjoy the fruits of your hard work with your friends. you certainly have earned it

Real Pacificans don't cheat.

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Solid bit of evidence to change people's minds right here.

evidence has already been posted and ignored. you dont care what the truth is

2 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Real Pacificans don't cheat.

thank you for understanding. im glad that someone gets it

2 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

evidence has already been posted and ignored. you dont care what the truth is

I don't think you get my post to be honest.

Perhaps I was too subtle.

I am calling you a bunch of fake Pacificans who have strayed too far from your roots.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

To be fair, the vast majority of PnW has no problem with most of NPO. It's only the 10 or so people that have ACTUALLY been cheating that we have a problem with.

The fact that IQ then decided to self-destruct in protest was a decision that IQ made. Regardless of whether Alex was right to ban those nations (in my opinion, based on the evidence I have seen (form both sides), I think he came to the only conclusion he could, and was probably fairly lenient), he didn't tell IQ govs to go off on a tantrum and tell their alliances to mass quit/VM/troll/try and kill the game because they'd been caught doing something they shouldn't.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

I don't think you get my post to be honest.

Perhaps I was too subtle.

I am calling you a bunch of fake Pacificans who have strayed too far from your roots.

Charles, all the chats we had and all the help you have given us over the years does not give you a right to judge us now.

So now i get it, the reason why IQ was inactive for years is that they had bots doing stuff for them and too "busy with rl".

And now when they find out they were cheating. They did this below. 

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1

Edited by Keza Purple
better pic

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

1 minute ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzXpo2ihHJ0NiwW59OwXR

Am I meant to?

are you confused Chuck? do you need to lay down? did you get into the NPO scotch supply again? did you lose all your Xorisocks? are you in the greenhouse? did the Shortcake get you? are you ducking this question? you do of course understand this right? you are after all an expert on what it means to be Pacifican

8 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

are you confused Chuck? do you need to lay down? did you get into the NPO scotch supply again? did you lose all your Xorisocks? are you in the greenhouse? did the Shortcake get you? are you ducking this question? you do of course understand this right? you are after all an expert on what it means to be Pacifican

Clearly much has changed since I've been gone. You lot appear to have went into uncharted territory.

Do yourselves a favour. Discard the likes of Roq, keshav and whoever else and appoint actual Pacificans as leaders.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Necrosin said:

so let me get this strait....some guy sees a "suspicious bank deposit" what in the hell does that look like? what defines suspicious in this game? we have alliances moving billions in goods constantly playing the great shell game. so in the middle of all that someone sees something odd and forms a group and reports it.
now....taking that you find a exploit, that either didnt exist before today or has been there unseen by you, that explains how someone made all this in 3 turns? a 33 day old nation in a Goons protectorate finds a possible Day0 vulnerability after 5 years and then happens to send it to all to Pacificas bankers? really?

THIS IS A JOKE!!!

this is the most bold faced abuse of power i have ever seen in a game. after all the fake reports and the attrition against our allies you people still cant stomp out Pacifica and so you form this obvious hatchet job as a pretense to delete our bank. and you wonder why people continue to write bad reviews about your work. perhaps it is because you are acting like this is a high school popularity contest mr "God of Upvotes" instead of a business. well enjoy the fruits of your hard work with your friends. you certainly have earned it

You are only upset that, once again, your alliance got caught cheating.  It’s kind of interesting how you all think your members are entitled to cheat to win, and that no moderation should be done in order to fix the exploitations.  

And as for the actual evidence itself, there’s no way that a nation could generate that much in resources in that amount of time (obviously).  It would be difficult to do it in a weeks or months depending on the size of your nation.  That being said, I believe it would be easy to spot if this is an alliance’s funds.  It would have to be deposited into the nation, and then it would be withdrew as normal.  Seeing that it was not deposited shows that this nation would have to be receiving some sort of assistance with credits and trades, which, again, can be traced down.  It’s not rocket science.

• Upvote 1

I have a solution for this - if you all are inclined to actually resolve this bickering and finger pointing I would advise you to continue reading. There has been a tremendous uproar of hate over the past like forever months, almost year?  Now, a bombshell/PW Historic revelation about mass cheating, rule violations, administration abuse which turns into an incredible show of support for both sides. One side pointing fingers of blame and hatred and the other pointing fingers to admin and mass-deleting and calling others to delete. Outside of the bloated sections of power in this game where many of us are here to enjoy our friends, community, etc - this scandal really doesn't 'hit home' - I was involved in the war and even if that cash/rss was effecting my contribution to the war, I wouldn't care. This is a game and if the 'end game' was the true solution to this war then what does it matter? My solution to end all of this hatred and toxicity between each other is to have a dance off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Clearly much has changed since I've been gone. You lot appear to have went into uncharted territory.

Do yourselves a favour. Discard the likes of Roq, keshav and whoever else and appoint actual Pacificans as leaders.

As I mentioned to other former Pacificans I will mention to you: The Old Guard sold NPO out to their enemies in exchange for a "win". NPO is run by former vanguard who have raised an entirely new generation into something other than the lost civilization once known as Pacifica.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Necrosin said:

you think this is salty or hate? really? this is a simple fact. and i feel sorry for you because you cant see it

If it’s not salt or hate, then it’s very clearly ignorance on your part.

has it ever occurred to you that your admin alex is a petty liar desperate for virtual back pats? i mean why else would he systematically destrtoy one entire side in this war and force hundreds of players out?

If you are a gen x, then you are too old to be arguing on the side of cheaters, if you were 14 I could understand it.  Be better.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Necrosin said:

THIS IS A JOKE!!!

you should cry more 

STFU

Just a few questions. 

Why did NPO leaders try to hide evidence? 

Why did NPO leaders lie to Alex? 

Why did NPO tell GPWC players log in once every 15 days in order for access to scantalations ? 

Does NPO have a copyright license to the intellectual property? 

What did GPWC members get outside of scantalations that would be enough for them to give every dollar and every ton of resources their nations make for months? 

Can you name an instance where a much smaller score per player alliance funded even 1 billion dollars to a much larger score per player alliance for no in game benefit? 

• Upvote 1

nPo gOt fOuNd oUt fOr nOtHiNg pEoPlE ... U AlL JuSt dIdNt lIkE LoSiNg tHe wAr oR ThE PeAcE TeRmS AnD DiDnT WaNt tHe gAmE To cHaNgE DyNaMiCs tHaT U DiDnT LiKe.  u sPeNt mOrE TiMe cRyInG FoWl tHaN AcTuAlLy dId dIpLoMaCy tO EnD ThE WaR ... JuSt lIkE A BuNcH Of kIdS CrYiNg tO MoMmY CaUsE ThE BiG BuLlY PuNcHeD Ya iN ThE NoSe

*Chuckles*

Edited by Limbuwan

I am honestly shocked, though, at how fast NPO has been willing to burn every last shred of credibility and respect as an organization as a whole.  This is something that reaches well beyond just this one game.  This is something that is going to haunt their organization for the rest of time, because their reaction to these events was so poor.

• Upvote 4

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

I am very confused by the guy who's upset on here and by the mass deletion that's happening. Alex found and banned some scrubs that were using this exploit, and then took the resources away and banned them. I can see NPO being upset by the GPWC thing, but this seems 100% clear cut. Am I missing something?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

10 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

I am very confused by the guy who's upset on here and by the mass deletion that's happening. Alex found and banned some scrubs that were using this exploit, and then took the resources away and banned them. I can see NPO being upset by the GPWC thing, but this seems 100% clear cut. Am I missing something?

Tantrum 

• Haha 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

• Alex locked this topic