2/12/2020 - Resource Spawning Exploit

Alex

1 minute ago, Quinlan Vos said:

He literally has proof that the system was broken and these nations were abusing it. You're both ridiculous and moronic. 

a 33 day old nation finds a hidden exploit and uses used it for 3 turns sends the gains to our banks then runs to VM? Alex makes a post about being tired of offshore banks and then 20 minutes later posts this thread. and somehow im a moron?  please.....

also @Filmore im gen X so the boomer thing is not accurate

3 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

a 33 day old nation finds a hidden exploit and uses used it for 3 turns sends the gains to our banks then runs to VM? Alex makes a post about being tired of offshore banks and then 20 minutes later posts this thread. and somehow im a moron?  please.....

Ok Boomer

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Just delete your nation then. Your emotional investment right now is so high that you're flaming mad over nations being banned for spawning in millions of resources through an exploit. This action in particular is so black-and-white that it's obvious you're just being super irrational. It's also not good for your personal mental and emotional health to keep putting yourself through this abuse and you need to talk a break. 

lol, dude this is perfect. i love how you guys keep talking about mental health. you and i both know you could care less

• Upvote 1

Everyone:
giphy.gif

NPO:

giphy.gif

**Disclaimer** I couldn't care less about the 'cheating' scandal. I do not condone the toxic shit against Alex on a personal/RL level, so if you're NPO or anyone else from the 'COL B' side and see this and get angry and you feel the urge to respond to it with hatred, just realize that I will not care and you'll be wasting your finger sprints on me. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

Cry more tears for the banning of cheaters. I'm sure someone cares.

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

Just now, Necrosin said:

if ok boomer is the smartest argument you can make....apparently you are sadder than i thought

you are all sad pandas

Friend... Has it occurred to you that perhaps some of the people you hold in high regard are cheating sacks? 

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

has it ever occurred to you that your admin alex is a petty liar desperate for virtual back pats? i mean why else would he systematically destrtoy one entire side in this war and force hundreds of players out?

• Haha 1

you are all fckin whiny, hypocritical whackjobs smh, didn't we just finish a war where T$ and others hit TKR and TCW (KF), one of the reasons being for their raws/mult farms? !@#$es pls gtfo with the smoke and mirrors high school witch hunt shit

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

He banned like 10 people. You all destroyed yourselves because without cheating you can't win shit.

IQ will go down having never won a war in their long incompetent reign, only to be undone by their own cheating.

He's referring to the guinea farms.

Which can't even be counted as players, since players... play, and they were explicitly told and encouraged not to play.

• Upvote 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

i love the way the you guys insulate your opinion. we must be cheaters because there is proof. if anything at all comes up that discredits that then it must be fake. anyone that says something that counters it must be lying. this mentality is a cancer on our civilization. we used to call that fascist back in the day. the inability to accept any view point other than your own even in the face of absolute proof to the contrary

Edited by Necrosin
  • Haha 6

Just now, Necrosin said:

i love the way the you guys insulate your opinion. we must be cheaters because there is proof. if anything at all comes up that discredits that then it must be fake. anyone that says something that counters it must be lying. this mentality is a cancer on our civilization

Nothing has come up to discredit it.

Besides all the whining. 

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

• Alex locked this topic