2/12/2020 - Resource Spawning Exploit

Alex

Everyone congratulates Alex for his work. Large plot unfolds that important alliance does bad on a much worse level, everyone is triggered

• Haha 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

6 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

so let me get this strait....some guy sees a "suspicious bank deposit" what in the hell does that look like? what defines suspicious in this game? we have alliances moving billions in goods constantly playing the great shell game. so in the middle of all that someone sees something odd and forms a group and reports it.
now....taking that you find a exploit, that either didnt exist before today or has been there unseen by you, that explains how someone made all this in 3 turns? a 33 day old nation in a Goons protectorate finds a possible Day0 vulnerability after 5 years and then happens to send it to all to Pacificas bankers? really?

THIS IS A JOKE!!!

this is the most bold faced abuse of power i have ever seen in a game. after all the fake reports and the attrition against our allies you people still cant stomp out Pacifica and so you form this obvious hatchet job as a pretense to delete our bank. and you wonder why people continue to write bad reviews about your work. perhaps it is because you are acting like this is a high school popularity contest mr "God of Upvotes" instead of a business. well enjoy the fruits of your hard work with your friends. you certainly have earned it

Ok Boomer

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Necrosin said:

so let me get this strait....some guy sees a "suspicious bank deposit" what in the hell does that look like? what defines suspicious in this game? we have alliances moving billions in goods constantly playing the great shell game. so in the middle of all that someone sees something odd and forms a group and reports it.
now....taking that you find a exploit, that either didnt exist before today or has been there unseen by you, that explains how someone made all this in 3 turns? a 33 day old nation in a Goons protectorate finds a possible Day0 vulnerability after 5 years and then happens to send it to all to Pacificas bankers? really?

THIS IS A JOKE!!!

this is the most bold faced abuse of power i have ever seen in a game. after all the fake reports and the attrition against our allies you people still cant stomp out Pacifica and so you form this obvious hatchet job as a pretense to delete our bank. and you wonder why people continue to write bad reviews about your work. perhaps it is because you are acting like this is a high school popularity contest mr "God of Upvotes" instead of a business. well enjoy the fruits of your hard work with your friends. you certainly have earned it

strait

thonk

• Haha 1

Considering it was only three turns, is there a possibility the user decided to try it out, check back in a day, and report it? But then again you did say the money was transferred and the nation put in VM, so I guess not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

• Alex locked this topic