Questionable City Names

Xavier Renarus

Yep i named those. whats the issue? are you a nazi or a fascist @LordInfinitius? Guilty conscience maybe? Every one of my cities is a political statement about this game and the toxic community that infects it. a game i played for over 4 years before it was destroyed by inept management and simpering toadies begging for advantages they didnt deserve because they were incapable of achieving greatness on their own

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Necrosin said:

"advantages they didnt deserve because they were incapable of achieving greatness on their own"

Yeah, It's definitely all us who had the unfair advantages, and were unable to achieve greatness without a big farming alliance...

Lmao, do you even read what you post?

• Upvote 2

Help how do I change my signature?

9 hours ago, Necrosin said:

Yep i named those. whats the issue? are you a nazi or a fascist @LordInfinitius? Guilty conscience maybe? Every one of my cities is a political statement about this game and the toxic community that infects it. a game i played for over 4 years before it was destroyed by inept management and simpering toadies begging for advantages they didnt deserve because they were incapable of achieving greatness on their own

Its still a rule, you agreed to follow.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, | Carolus Rex | said:
1 hour ago, Luryy said:

Its still a rule, you agreed to follow.

have a MOD show me a real rule that states i am in error and i will make  changes. I am dedicated to spreading my opinion but not in breaking rules because that is NOT what a Pacifican does.

6 hours ago, | Carolus Rex | said:

Lmao, do you even read what you post?

you better believe i did and stand by every word of it. Pacifica burst onto the stage 4 years ago and catapulted to the top. we had a rocky start but made strong allies and we flourished long before we ever brought in the piggies. even before the first one came into this game we had enough bank to sustain the war virtually forever. why is that i wonder? bad game mechanics perhaps? at any rate the addition of our allies in the GPWC violated no rules and ANYONE that says otherwise is lying. I dont care how much fabricated garbage you throw against us. In the end you will all see that this entire episode was an ignorant farce even if you will never admit it

Here's a full list of his city names, and as you can see, a lot of them are jabs at either the game or Alex himself. Also don't know if this is worth mentioning, but this nation also put himself in a year long VM. I think this nation should be removed over the unnecessary toxicity and the fact that they probably aren't returning to the game. 

Edit: Also if you look on his nation page, he deleted all his projects and improvements in all his cities as well.

Screenshot_20200211-144315.png

Edited by Filmore

firstly as you can clearly see..."this nation" is right here engaged in this discussion so i am not hard to find. yes i am critical of this game and its admin, i think that enduring for over 4 years here gives me a right to be critical of it. especially when the admin decides to be so petty and arbitrary. as far as being toxic goes...yes i have become toxic because this game is toxic. capricious admins, back biting politics, and a forum filled with toxic personas that look for any way they can to tear others down have made me that way. finally, the temerity and presumptuousness that you can speak to my mindset @Filmore is laughable. i did not delete my nation but went into VM for my own reasons. and what i do with my nation is my business. It is mine alone to run how i see fit 

• Thanks 1

These words are criticizing toward to Alex's decision. I see no problem BUT put "nazi" is illegal word in PNW. it lead get you to force rename or to get strike warn, or to possibly get ban. 

I am surprise that you did not call Rose for bad thing. Rose cheers for you!. Wish good luck to you.

@UnknownSpy i have nothing bad to say about Rose. We had many great wars. i always found your comrades to be honorable fighters. it was simply bad luck that we found ourselves on opposite sides of this war. as for the Nazi thing, i do not see an issue with saying it. i am not pointing at one particular person and saying "that guy is a Nazi". that being said, there are certainly some people that act that way and that is what i am conveying in that political statement.

• Administrators

Thank you for the report. Some of these city names are in violation of the Game Rules, and a moderation strike will be issued and the names forcibly changed.

For those of you who posted in this thread: this is a No-Discussion Forum, and warnings have been issued.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic