Commonwealth Cola: Quench Your Thirst

Artifex

7 hours ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

A&W makes better products...

Apologies, but under article 4 of our sponsorship contract we will need to roll you for defamation of the Coca-Cola Company. 

Please wait while a cool, crisp, refreshing Lemon-Lime Sprite is delivered to you at supersonic speeds :)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MCMaster-095 said:

I swear, if you pick a random player, there’s at least a 20% chance they’re Australian.

Pretty sure like 40% of TCW is Australian. 

2 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

Apologies, but under article 4 of our sponsorship contract we will need to roll you for defamation of the Coca-Cola Company. 

Please wait while a cool, crisp, refreshing Lemon-Lime Sprite is delivered to you at supersonic speeds :)

I prefer Mellow Yellow but Sprite will suffice for this purpose

11 hours ago, JackRackham429 said:

welp time to get TR a sponsorship from Marlboro

While I can applaud any capitalist endeavour similar to this, I have a hard time believing Alex would be fine with the ads and advocating for one of my favourite over-priced cancer-sticks, which you´d need to do in this game for such sponsorship to happen.  Soft drinks while arguably as dangerous to one´s health as cigarettes are just weirdly more accepted in western societies. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, kalev60 said:

While I can applaud any capitalist endeavour similar to this, I have a hard time believing Alex would be fine with the ads and advocating for one of my favourite over-priced cancer-sticks, which you´d need to do in this game for such sponsorship to happen.  Soft drinks while arguably as dangerous to one´s health as cigarettes are just weirdly more accepted in western societies. 

you know, a lot of people will tell you about the marlboro man dying of lung cancer, however, he was 86 which is older than a lot of non smokers lived

thats besides the point, we repurposed marlmoro ads in our in game ads and recruiting messages just to see who all gets it

JKS-forum-signature.jpg