Commonwealth Cola: Quench Your Thirst

Artifex

Hi,

I am one of the few people who is able to speak both Australian and English. For some of your money, as well as the refreshing case of Coca-Cola, I will totally sell out my alliance by helping you recruit the british. I have to eat, and fillet steaks and truffles are very expensive.

• Upvote 2

Another reason to dislike tCW. Push your teeth rotting propaganda elsewhere. I only drink the relatively low calorie Mountain Dew Kickstart in each of its eight delicious flavours. 

• Like 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

9 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Another reason to dislike tCW. Push your teeth rotting propaganda elsewhere. I only drink the relatively low calorie Mountain Dew Kickstart in each of its eight delicious flavours. 

I can get onboard with Mountain Dew...my veins are filled with that precious liquid.  However, Kickstarts are just nasty...the only ones that I can barely drink is the Midnight Grape.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dillon I said:

I can get onboard with Mountain Dew...my veins are filled with that precious liquid.  However, Kickstarts are just nasty...the only ones that I can barely drink is the Midnight Grape.

I lived off MD for 2 years while working 3rd. The grape isn't bad. The black cherry is good with a little vodka

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Avakael said:

There's a kangaroo loose in the top paddock of whatever seppo dreamed up this yarn. We Aussies speak the Queen's lingo just fine, mate.

Can anyone translate this? I'm offering 3 manwha chapters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

42 minutes ago, Avakael said:

There's a kangaroo loose in the top paddock of whatever seppo dreamed up this yarn. We Aussies speak the Queen's lingo just fine, mate.

Wait.... you're a fellow Aussie? 

@Buorhann @ArcKnox 

Also the translation is, ;,p

"There's a Kangaroo loose in the top paddock of whatever seppo  (Seppo is slang for Americans, its short for Septic Tank, which is rythming slang for Yank and also cause Americans are said to be full of shit (Like how Americans say we don't have freedom cause we don't have gun rights). Don't take it personally its just typical banter) dreamed up this yarn (Highly exaggerated story). We Aussies speak the Queen's Lingo just fine, mate. (We speak the proper British English just with our Aussie twist, since unlike you Americans we aren't lazy f**ks who forget their 'u' in words like Honour, or Armour. ;,p) 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Wait.... you're a fellow Aussie? 

@Buorhann @ArcKnox 

Also the translation is, ;,p

"There's a Kangaroo loose in the top paddock of whatever seppo  (Seppo is slang for Americans, its short for Septic Tank, which is rythming slang for Yank and also cause Americans are said to be full of shit (Like how Americans say we don't have freedom cause we don't have gun rights). Don't take it personally its just typical banter) dreamed up this yarn (Highly exaggerated story). We Aussies speak the Queen's Lingo just fine, mate. (We speak the proper British English just with our Aussie twist, since unlike you Americans we aren't lazy f**ks who forget their 'u' in words like Honour, or Armour. ;,p) 

Well I am a man of my word. You'll get your 2 chapters in 3-4 weeks after we verify that your build and color are in compliance and you're in the proper tax bracket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

35 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

What state/city you from mate? I'm in Sydney.

Also never knew that, we're bloody everywhere in this game......

Adelaide. I know I wasn't the only one from here, but the only other player I can think of has deleted with BK/GoG.

Le1AjCa.png