Nation strike appeal/Returning of RRS/Funds

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Dear @Alex

I would like to appeal my nation strike for hiding an alliance bank, given on 2019-09-07 05:06 for entering vacation mode holding an alliance bank.

Within this topic I had shown proof that the resources and cash belonged to me and no one else, however you stated in a in-game DM that it did not matter if the cash/RRS belonged to me, just the simple fact that I had withdrawn it from a bank and enter vacation mode a few days later. "would be countered as hiding an alliance bank."

You can check what happened when I came out of Vacation mode, I sold the bulk of the RRS I had and built more cities, at the time I had just spent 7 billion on new cities as well.

Now following this new ruling with Jazz, where you clearly stated you allowed them to enter vacation mode with everything on them, 

Therefore changing your ruling on people being able to enter vacation mode with their personal loot even if it did come from a bank, I would like you to keep in mind Jazz entered Vacation mode two days after getting the cash/RRS from GPA bank and about 12 hours after being raided.

I would also like to point out that Blutarch clearly states 

"Hi, I'm the owner of the alliance that @Do Not Fear Jazz received the loan from. You can verify this in-game. Therefore, I am allowed to post in this thread as per the ruling on allowed parties."

He clearly states its a loan from the bank of GPA, therefore can not be Jazz personal holdings within the bank, however you still let them enter Vacation mode with a lot of RRS they had just taken from a bank.

I would also like to point out that @George was the banker for the offshore at the time, he even leaked logs of Col B high command where they talked about me withdrawing all my funds and leaving, he stated then that the Cash and Resources I had withdrawn was all mine.

Once you have review this and keeping inline with the change within the rules where people who have their own personal fund can enter Vacation mode even if they did just withdraw it from a bank, could i please have the following returned to me please.
381834173_Bankclaimone.thumb.jpg.4d8c488b3af70f7aed0249aeab767886.jpg235967819_Bankclaimtwo.jpg.df135f92f84633b99c4ded4f4ac32fa7.jpg

Food 351,200 
Coal 1807.2 
Oil 81,213.6
Uranium 75,387.20
Lead 797.6
Bauxite 107,922.40
Gasoline 228,644.80
Munitions 694,480.80
Steel 160,800.00
Aluminium 561,983.20

I hope you will understand how removing the nation strike and returning to me what was taken (even more so with your clear change on the ruling of entering Vacation mode with RRS/Cash just taken from a bank) to not only be the right and just thing to do but the fair thing to do.

I am not asking you to change your ruling on Jazz case, just to review and change your ruling on my case as I did not enter Vacation mode with an alliance bank however I did enter vacation mode with my personal cash and RRS.

Thank you.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Hello, as I have been cited in this thread, I have been authorized to post here by the allowed poster rules:

The resources and money does not belong to the bank. You cut out that part of the statement, where I explicitly state that the resources and money belongs to jazz, and not the bank.

"We don't want the money. Don't send it back, thanks. It's his money that we loaned to him. Not our bank's."

This was my exact statement.

In fact, it is more of a grant than a loan.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Hello, as I have been cited in this thread, I have been authorized to post here by the allowed poster rules:

The resources and money does not belong to the bank. You cut out that part of the statement, where I explicitly state that the resources and money belongs to jazz, and not the bank.

"We don't want the money. Don't send it back, thanks. It's his money that we loaned to him. Not our bank's."

This was my exact statement.

In fact, it is more of a grant than a loan.

It does not matter, the rules are clearly stated and I believe Alex was lied to but that is not the point. BUT well done on proving the RRS Jazz has was not his personal resources he put in the bank.

Alex removed tons from my nation when i entered VM with my personal loot, stating it did not matter who owns it just that it was taken from an alliance bank before entering VM.

I hope Alex stands by Jazz letting him stay in VM with all his loot as then Alex should return to me what was taken.

(Note I will not reply to anymore as you are not even meant to be replying to this topic.)

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

It does not matter, the rules are clearly stated and I believe Alex was lied to but that is not the point. BUT well done on proving the RRS Jazz has was not his personal resources he put in the bank.

Alex removed tons from my nation when i entered VM with my personal loot, stating it did not matter who owns it just that it was taken from an alliance bank before entering VM.

I hope Alex stands by Jazz letting him stay in VM with all his loot as then Alex should return to me what was taken.

(Note I will not reply to anymore as you are not even meant to be replying to this topic.)

Uh, they are his personal resources now. I've stated this multiple times. The second they left the bank, they became his personal resources, because we gave them to him. We do not want them back. They will not be returned. If you return them, we will re-send them to @Do Not Fear Jazz, because they are not ours.

Edited by Blutarch Mann

• Administrators
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic