this died

Aksel

Look, all I'm saying is, bragging that you survived a global war isn't really something that's valid when the last global you would have been in, you hopped out of like less than a week into iirc, and holding on to as few as treaties as possible didn't really seem to be a goal of yours until after said treaties caused you to have to defend your allies so you dropped them. 

"Honor and duty until inconvenient!" should, in all reality, be your real motto. 

Cool theme tho. 

• Upvote 6

Love you

9 hours ago, Malleator said:

Look, all I'm saying is, bragging that you survived a global war isn't really something that's valid when the last global you would have been in, you hopped out of like less than a week into iirc, and holding on to as few as treaties as possible didn't really seem to be a goal of yours until after said treaties caused you to have to defend your allies so you dropped them. 

"Honor and duty until inconvenient!" should, in all reality, be your real motto. 

Cool theme tho. 

A highlight into our history is a brag to you? I apologize for striking a nerve. We joined the war on coalition b side to assist our family of partners with the war and peacefully stepped out of the war with coalition A. We were then thrown into the war on Coalition A side when TCW bloc decided to enter back in with others. Our departure from that war was due to the fact, which we’ve stated, that the war was not ours. This isn’t a brag, this is a fact. IRONFRONT did engage on both sides of the war and engaged in our own diplomacy due to the fact that the figureheads who seem to think they control everything can’t have a simple discussion with a dropped ego.

But hey, At least we are doing it the right way instead of poaching from a carcass like so many of you are. 

Thanks for liking the theme.  

5 hours ago, Zim said:

@Mad MaxIt kinda hard to read your propaganda poster on night mode. Might wanna use another background or text color. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Edited by Mad Max

It was nobody's fight, lol. NPO literally just decided to jump in and hit everybody. 

+The hits on BOC were none of their business, yet they decided to interfere so adamantly.

Edited by Gatorcock

18 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

It was nobody's fight, lol. NPO literally just decided to jump in and hit everybody. 

+The hits on BOC were none of their business, yet they decided to interfere so adamantly.

Ok thank you for your feedback.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Was it tho?

Referring to the former or the latter? 

Opinion is subjective. However, I witnessed IronFront's grandeour with my own eyes. 

For all I know, IF could've been here still, in full force, if the leadership chose a slightly alternative course of action. 

But let's not dwell on that. I'm happy IF is part of Orbis' history, and I'll miss being there and then... 

IBSRHTh.png

27 minutes ago, Chernomor said:

Referring to the former or the latter? 

Opinion is subjective. However, I witnessed IronFront's grandeour with my own eyes. 

For all I know, IF could've been here still, in full force, if the leadership chose a slightly alternative course of action. 

But let's not dwell on that. I'm happy IF is part of Orbis' history, and I'll miss being there and then... 

Most of us ended up in Atlas Tech - others went abroad I believe in Error 404 or other places. It was a fun alliance to be in tho.

• Like 1