Off to Ruin a Different Game

The Mad Titan

8 hours ago, Evlamica said:

To all of you glad to see BK dead, please remember those of us who called it home.

Sure leo made you mad, and sure you wish us BK Knights well, but most of us would rather be back in our alliance again. This is a bad situation for everybody and the blame falls of many outside of BK and NPO.

Actually, the blame falls squarely on leo and curu. They did everything in their power to piss off everyone not bk, npo or goons. In the end they failed their members the most. It saddens me to see bk disband but leo and curu can just piss off for all the garbage they did.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Epi said:

There is not enough sarcasm in the world to respond to those saying they wished the best for BKayy disingenuously, same people who started this war to remove them from the game 8 months ago. Mikey was on point though, good dudes in SK ?

Would you like some more koolaid?

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Nobody is happy to see the BK membership or the alliance itself leave.  Thrilled that the trash leadership is leaving, rather sad that they've decided to lie to their rank and file to get the entire alliance to quit with them.  Leadership isn't operating in the interests of their members and now BK is gone because of it.  They built a little cult of personality for themselves and abused their position to hurt players under their care.  It's miserable to watch it play out between BK and GotG both.  Acadia as well.  Those leaders failed their memberships, and no blame can be thrust upon our side, as we offered all of them totally unconditional white peace.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

8 hours ago, Epi said:

I wrote that at 1am. I'm not gonna argue at 2am, I need to sleep eventually. If i'd drunk some of Thrax's special flavor koolaid I wouldn't have support Mikey's post... lol. I think anyone can see why I thought Bour's post was a tad misleading. Perhaps that's a better word. When i'm tired my language gets colorful ?

You of all people have no right to talk or whine about being misleading, and nobody buys that shit. Literally nobody, since everyone who would've went and commited seppuku.

Spare everyone the bullshit, you're never gonna be a replacement for Keshav. ?

• Haha 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 2/10/2020 at 9:14 AM, Epi said:

Yeah, I miss all the times we had
Can't forget what you can't get back

or the blind protection that let you get away with treating others like crap, wonder what will happen when you try to play big and bad now :)

Give me an up vote if you think Epi will be the reason Camelot get slapped again due to his words, i give it 4 weeks

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Epi said:

Instead of celebrating the achievements of one of PnWs oldest and most relevant alliances. Remembering them at their best, you choose to criticise them for stuff they didn't do. 

Some actor you are lol. 

We should take this time to be kind.

I have always been a big fan of BK as an alliance and of most of its members, but I can't help but see the irony of complaining about some people celebrating this version of bk leaving when the leadership of this version of bk was planning to actively force other alliances to disband.

• Upvote 3

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
25 minutes ago, Sval said:

You know you took a powerboat up shit creek when the only alliance left trying to defend your honour is Camelot.

With the number of BK members who joined Camelot would it not be BKamelot 

On 2/11/2020 at 4:47 AM, Epi said:

There is not enough sarcasm in the world to respond to those saying they wished the best for BKayy disingenuously, same people who started this war to remove them from the game 8 months ago. Mikey was on point though, good dudes in SK ?

I was wishing for the entirety of IQ to be the group of alliances that I can come back to and kick around every so often, but alas they finally realized that they can never hang with the Most Competent Coalition to Play This Game™. Imo, they should have kept going and made it a decade of losing and being incompetent.

OOC: On a real tho, good luck to the IQ/ParaCovenant/etc fam bam. It was good playing with you guys :)

Lxr4VfE.png