Off to Ruin a Different Game

The Mad Titan

1 hour ago, Unwanted said:

I still think Tiber's more of an ass js, and hes the only one left lol

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17243 

Nah, Tiber is OK and he has 2 other people there with him. This one on the other hand didn't even have the decency to delete after the mess he helped create. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=22102

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Nah, Tiber is OK and he has 2 other people there with him. This one on the other hand didn't even have the decency to delete after the mess he helped create. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=22102

He's holding the AA so it can not be reformed

• Upvote 1

OvsfySW.png

22 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Hopefully the next game's admin will let you and your allies cheat so you don't have to quit when one of you gets caught.

I'd hate for you to have to play legitimately like everyone else, and stay and face the consequences when you don't.

I'm happy you found your voice again after weeks of losing in silent!
what cheating?! you are blaming all your leadership flaws that lead to your collation being beaten to dust on NPO cheating that did not happen?!
the only cheating was TCW slotfilling that went unpunished. Shame on you

24 minutes ago, Faravahar said:

what cheating?! you are blaming all your leadership flaws that lead to your collation being beaten to dust on NPO cheating that did not happen?!

I remember TCW slotfilling when they were on your side and I didn't see you complaining then.

It says a lot that you can only point to the people who were on your side for the bulk of the war to find any cheating lmfao.

You can ignore NPO cheating all you like. I mean, BK is deleting in shame over it so I guess that is the hill you all want to die on.

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

47 minutes ago, Faravahar said:

So you’re taking pride in how your leadership acted?

Interesting.  Losing support left and right throughout the war, only to end up exploiting and benefiting from it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I remember TCW slotfilling when they were on your side and I didn't see you complaining then.

It says a lot that you can only point to the people who were on your side for the bulk of the war to find any cheating lmfao.

You can ignore NPO cheating all you like. I mean, BK is deleting in shame over it so I guess that is the hill you all want to die on.

If Alex moderated that behavior the first time no one would've oppose it.
I've read the whole argument from both sides and Alex specifically OKed a Farming alliance (I don't argue if it was a good or bad thing) and then he turned around on his word and punished them harshly.
We can't argue about Alex incompetency cus it was shown over and over again.

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So you’re taking pride in how your leadership acted?

Interesting.  Losing support left and right throughout the war, only to end up exploiting and benefiting from it.

hell yes! I was the first one suggesting it in our forum.
you don't get it because you were just laying there, it was us who tried to keep fighting and gain a Decisive Victory. What was we suppose to do with the people who tried actively undermine us from within?. most of us were in the loop of information and our gov explained thoroughly whatever they were doing.
Leaving the game was a Victory for BK. not the one we deserved and worked for but with this kind of moderation and side picking it was the only option left for us.

Captuzxre.PNG

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Faravahar said:

I've read the whole argument from both sides and Alex specifically OKed a Farming alliance (I don't argue if it was a good or bad thing) and then he turned around on his word and punished them harshly.

You seem like an intelligent lad so I’ll bite. Where does it say that Alex okay’d the way how GPWC operated, specifically in regards to the scanlations?

1 hour ago, Faravahar said:

you don't get it because you were just laying there, it was us who tried to keep fighting and gain a Decisive Victory. What was we suppose to do with the people who tried actively undermine us from within?. most of us were in the loop of information and our gov explained thoroughly whatever they were doing.
Leaving the game was a Victory for BK. not the one we deserved and worked for but with this kind of moderation and side picking it was the only option left for us.

Captuzxre.PNG

So you guys make untold billions , with current values (based on new cities and military funds you otherwise wouldn't have had in the tune of 200billion balue, and now thar you lost less than half of that its impossible for you to win? 

Untold extra damage to coal A and its membership count while we go nothing in compensation, 

ALEX admitted on the main post that with no way to fully reverse the damage he will leniently take some value from NPO bank 

COAL B IS STILL INFINITELY BETTER OFF THAN THEY WOULD BE WITHOUT GPWC EXISTING

Its so weird that the side (coal B) that benefited from the delay is complaining about being benefitted while the side that was hindered (coal A) is just glad its finally done and not complaining about the friends and allies we have lost because of the delay 

Edited by Canada2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Faravahar said:

Alex specifically OKed a Farming alliance (I don't argue if it was a good or bad thing) and then he turned around on his word and punished them harshly.

Correct on the first line. He didn’t ok offering those people an out of game reward in exchange for their participation. Which is what so many of you seem to ignore. 

Edited by Miller
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Faravahar said:

Captuzxre.PNG

People I knew in BK and I liked not really quit this game but just moved somewhere else. I am interested if all of this talking about moving out somewhere else worked out. And how many bk members really quit this game encorauged by gov. 

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

10 hours ago, Faravahar said:

We were going to win this in a few months even without Alex stopping the cheating.  NPO made many tactical and political errors long before they finally got punished for cheating, losing allies left and right and turning much of the world that was in their pocket, against them.  That's when you lost the war, not when Alex brought the hammer down on your cheating.  All Alex did was prevent you from dragging this out another 2-3 months by putting an end to the GPWC human bot farm that your side was reliant on.  Something he should have done 5 months ago, I will note, absolutely this should have been done 5 months ago, and I think Alex was naive to believe the lies your side fed him about it, because we all knew it was something shady.  But he apologized for that, which is more than NPO was willing to do, and which is why NPO gov was banned.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

20 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

3 new alliances sprouted up in our wake, one of them, Knights Templar, is still here today.

Aye, it gave birth the best MilCom in the history of Orbis. First to 100+ bln net damage in a single war by an AA, and still maintaining the military prowess today even as our numbers dwindled. Thanks for the sacrifice bruv. Reducing the old growth to ashes gave birth to new life.

o7

Edited by Rygus
  • Like 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Faravahar said:

He OKed a farming alliance, he did not ok trading IRL items for people to be a farming alliance where they got punished for not being on the right colour and such in order to be taxed.

The bans were because NPO lied, obfuscated, and attempted to hide details from Alex, when he confronted them about it.  To be absolutely clear, if they fessed up to what they were doing, when the admin of the goddamn game was asking them, then their punishments would have been far less severe.  Instead, they attempted to Obstruct Game Staff when those staff were trying to do their duties.  They failed in their Obstruction attempt, because Alex already had all the evidence he needed, and that is why NPO gov got banned.

They could have just fessed up and taken their licks with GPWC farms and funds being removed.  Instead they lied and continue to lie.  It's their own damn fault.  Even if Alex did OK the full extent of this operation 5 months ago (which he didn't, you just have one screenshot of him shooting from the hip on a hypothetical), he has every right to change his mind, and NPO should have been honest and forthright, which they were not.  Honesty would have demonstrated that they believed it was legal.  The dishonesty proves that they knew full well it was not.

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Upvote 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

3 hours ago, Maia said:

People I knew in BK and I liked not really quit this game but just moved somewhere else. I am interested if all of this talking about moving out somewhere else worked out. And how many bk members really quit this game encorauged by gov. 

Some members did stay in the game and moved to other alliances, but it seems like a good amount of members I know either deleted or went into perma VM. Unfortunately it does seem like a decent amount of members really did quit, because BK is the only real alliance that they know. Most of them rarely interact outside of their alliance, if at all, so they will take what their leadership says at face value. They only see the OWF and the rest of the community as toxic and actively hostile towards them, an image that is propped up by people like Leo. When all that you’ve been fed is that false image for two or three years, you won’t be so willing to let it go. 

I was part of BK at two different points, one back in early 2017 during the Trail of Tiers. Leo was still low gov FA at the time, and I remember posting on the OWF and joining different alliance channels before. Eventually Curu and Leo told me to avoid interacting with the outside community because it was a hostile and toxic circlejerk dominated by EMC. I won’t be surprised if that image continues to this very day.

• Upvote 4

Z98SzIG.png

6 minutes ago, Anneal said:

Some members did stay in the game and moved to other alliances, but it seems like a good amount of members I know either deleted or went into perma VM. Unfortunately it does seem like a decent amount of members really did quit, because BK is the only real alliance that they know. Most of them rarely interact outside of their alliance, if at all, so they will take what their leadership says at face value. They only see the OWF and the rest of the community as toxic and actively hostile towards them, an image that is propped up by people like Leo. When all that you’ve been fed is that false image for two or three years, you won’t be so willing to let it go. 

I was part of BK at two different points, one back in early 2017 during the Trail of Tiers. Leo was still low gov FA at the time, and I remember posting on the OWF and joining different alliance channels before. Eventually Curu and Leo told me to avoid interacting with the outside community because it was a hostile and toxic circlejerk dominated by EMC. I won’t be surprised if that image continues to this very day.

Yikes.  That's the sort of mentality of someone who is more interested in maintaining a cult of personality, than in doing what is best for their alliance membership.  I do feel genuinely bad for the rank and file of BK, GotG, and everyone else who were fed this poisonous attitude. 

To any rank and file members reading this, know that the wider PnW community does welcome you as individuals, you are not stained with a black mark merely for being a foot soldier of an alliance we've been fighting.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

7 hours ago, Faravahar said:

Translation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuttling_of_the_German_fleet_at_Scapa_Flow

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

13 hours ago, Anneal said:

That's been parroted by them ever since Curu had BK betray Mensa.

(Amusingly almost everybody liked BK, yet the PnW was too toxic somehow)

Edited by Buorhann

To all of you glad to see BK dead, please remember those of us who called it home.

Sure leo made you mad, and sure you wish us BK Knights well, but most of us would rather be back in our alliance again. This is a bad situation for everybody and the blame falls of many outside of BK and NPO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Evlamica said:

To all of you glad to see BK dead, please remember those of us who called it home.

Sure leo made you mad, and sure you wish us BK Knights well, but most of us would rather be back in our alliance again. This is a bad situation for everybody and the blame falls of many outside of BK and NPO.

One of many reasons everyone is mad at the Gov is for how they treated you,  the worst in my eyes is the forceful removeal and keeping the narme himself, leader or not he had no right to keep the name and prevent you guys from using it again. 

5 hours ago, Evlamica said:

I can't think of many who are happy to see BK dead.  We are angry at your leaders for failing you completely.  The fault for BK's death lies entirely with your awful leadership, and we have nothing but compassion and sympathy for the rank-and-file who were led down this path, including those leaders occupying the AA so that members cannot revive the alliance.

Please relay to your fellow members that we are saddened by these events and that we hope that most of them would reconsider leaving the game - we don't hate the membership.  Re-forming your alliance and community away from your toxic leadership may be a good idea.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)