Off to Ruin a Different Game

The Mad Titan

As someone who remembers BK back to their founding, and alluding to what Strum said, BK was definitely the alliance who's early days and later days were most diametrically opposed in terms of most early members'/founders' intent compared to what it became. It was certainly an interesting transformation, and one of the sadder stories. I do hope the rank and file members who wish to stay find good homes elsewhere and realize that it isn't too hard to re-integrate into the broader community. 

• Upvote 2

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

IC: Leo- It’s too bad you decided to end things on this note and that you never fully realized how to go about your journey. At the end of the day GOONS were the better sidekick villain.

However, you seemed a decent fellow OOC. Hope all is well for you in the greater universe.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Personally, I think it's wrong to speak poorly of the 'dead.' We all know what BK has done, no need to kick them on the way out the door though.

And I was reminded just now in the politicsandwar Discord, thanks BK for returning the stolen Bad Company bank.

Edited by Aether
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

42 minutes ago, Aether said:

Personally, I think it's wrong to speak poorly of the 'dead.' We all know what BK has done, no need to kick them on the way out the door though.

And I was reminded just now in the politicsandwar Discord, thanks BK for returning the stolen Bad Company bank.

I don’t know, I would call it the Leo salute.  People acting like Leo acts every time his actions forced players from the game. 

Good riddance Leo, you are one of the biggest scumbags I have ever had the displeasure of playing with.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Aether said:

Too bad they didn't pay back all the loans they took out and all the money their members had in the bank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I don’t know, I would call it the Leo salute.  People acting like Leo acts every time his actions forced players from the game. 

Good riddance Leo, you are one of the biggest scumbags I have ever had the displeasure of playing with.

I'm not saying you have to say something nice here, but you also don't have to say something negative either. The thread should be wishing a farewell to BK and a good luck to the remaining members, that's how I see it anyway

5 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Too bad they didn't pay back all the loans they took out and all the money their members had in the bank.

I couldn't figure out how to edit this into my last post, but yeah, I'm not trying to ignore that BK did bad deeds, but I don't think this thread is the best place to vent these frustrations ?

Sure it is. BK's leaders failed their members in the worst way. Leo disbanded the alliance and deleted his nation. Curu made the alliance The Black Knights went into VM for a year. In doing so they defaulted on several loans that were given to them in good faith and stole billions from their members as well. Unless of course Curu has it hidden his new alliance even though that would be against the rules on bank hiding.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Sure it is. BK's leaders failed their members in the worst way. Leo disbanded the alliance and deleted his nation. Curu made the alliance The Black Knights went into VM for a year. In doing so they defaulted on several loans that were given to them in good faith and stole billions from their members as well. Unless of course Curu has it hidden his new alliance even though that would be against the rules on bank hiding.

It is unfortunate about the loans, but you can't force someone to play the game, and berating them won't bring the money back. Last I heard, GPA was working out something regarding the loans so I'm hoping all gets restored with the debts. Lastly you can argue that BK leadership failed their members, but that isn't your horse to ride, let the BK members make those discussions for themselves.

Edited by Aether

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
42 minutes ago, Aether said:

It is unfortunate about the loans, but you can't force someone to play the game, and berating them won't bring the money back. Last I heard, GPA was working out something regarding the loans so I'm hoping all gets restored with the debts. Lastly you can argue that BK leadership failed their members, but that isn't your horse to ride, let the BK members make those discussions for themselves.

Clearly you have not kept up dated, GPA proclaimed they are bankrupt and will not be paying any loans. 

6 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Clearly you have not kept up dated, GPA proclaimed they are bankrupt and will not be paying any loans. 

Last I heard, they've said they will be trying to repay those debts. I'm not entirely sure, so /shrug

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Aether said:

Last I heard, they've said they will be trying to repay those debts. I'm not entirely sure, so /shrug

Hope they do, taking a loan and refusing to pay is not the right way to do things no matter what side of the war you are on. I hope those who lost billions to BK hunt down those who remain for payments.

7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Hope they do, taking a loan and refusing to pay is not the right way to do things no matter what side of the war you are on. I hope those who lost billions to BK hunt down those who remain for payments.

I wouldn't blame the rank and file members. From what I have heard the members have lost as much or more than the loans they owe.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Who Me said:

Well Leo, I told Curu that you guys had sold your soul to the devil and I guess now it's time to pay the butchers bill. It's just too bad you had to take a proud and active alliance with you. While I wish you well in RL, I won't miss your massive douchebagery in the game.

such douchbaggery, runs the alliance to the ground  bestie  gets caught cheating and decides to take his ball and leave because he burned too many bridges and was too much an ass to allow the alliance to rebuild and push through and accept defeat. 

i do miss the old BK i knew once, too bad leadership failed you. 

• Upvote 3

OvsfySW.png

3 hours ago, Aether said:

I don’t think many people are thinking ill will of BK as a community.  It’s people saying good riddance to one individual that just happens to be the leader of BK.

Leo was quite possibly the most controversial player.

Remove him from lead and you’ll see people wanting to work with BK, but he was single handedly the biggest obstacle for people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Aether said:

I misunderstood that Leo was the focus of the berating, sorry for that. 

No need to apologize.  It’s relatively easy for people to get caught up on when someone insults or hates on a leader, they apply it to the community.

In BK’s situation, it’s really just Leo that the majority didn’t trust or like.

Players are often fooled or indoctrinated by their leaders when that leader is under attack.

You can read this announcement and see exactly what I mean.

• Like 1