Off to Ruin a Different Game

The Mad Titan

I don't appreciate what BK has become and the kind of leadership that it had before its downfall. But it's still a bit saddening to see the alliance end so unceremoniously. I was part of the early members under the OG leadership, back when I was under a different nation name (Second Republic of Cyprus). Back when times were simpler and it was just a protectorate under the Syndicate. I even joined back to the game under Curu's leadership just before the Trail of Tiers happened, before I realized it wasn't the same alliance I was in before and left. So at least for that part of BK...it's been a pleasure.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

BK did provide a needed break from war probably when I joined and continued City growth up to 18. So I'm grateful for that and not sure I would still be around if not for BK. So shame to see it end like this.

• Like 1

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Black Knights has disbanded. Congratulations to our former members who are departing PW and best of luck to those who choose to remain.

• Upvote 1

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

Hopefully the next game's admin will let you and your allies cheat so you don't have to quit when one of you gets caught.

I'd hate for you to have to play legitimately like everyone else, and stay and face the consequences when you don't.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

For the record before I continue.  In my time knowing you, I have not ever liked you Leo, and I doubt that would have changed if you stayed.

But I do hope, may BK's name rest peacefully as you all move on to a new game.  Good luck and have fun to all the ayyliens moving on.  Y'all were a good group for the most part.

• Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

BK are joining a new game being made by Roq from NPO, Called Cheat to win, also any member of NPO has cheaper cities, and do not lose infra have a 25% stronger army, Still they will rage quit when they lose.

It's rather disappointing to see just how many of the posts here are little more than  spitefully-worded jibes written to get just one last word in.

A significant portion of the people in this game who you've fought against, or disagreed with our just simply disliked is now gone. You did it. You've won. There's nothing to be lost by being the least bit gracious about it.

I'm not Noctis' biggest fan but I can see that he gets it better than a lot of you here.

I haven't really found myself caring that much about the inter-alliance politics here and had almost zero personal interaction with BK, but I wish them well and I hope that even if I'd been on the other side I'd be saying the same.

There are plenty of examples of less-than-pleasant behavior in this game from people on all sides, so if you'd rather default to "Yes but what about... then you may do so to your heart's content, but I have little interest.

I'm only interested in the individual, and my request to each individual is that if you're going to be the predominant face of the community from here on, spare a thought for how you appear to others.

I won't trouble you any longer. 

Best of luck to everyone in BK.

• Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 hours ago, Epi said:

Y'all in Coalition A. Poaching in a memorial thread ah some heartless SoBs.

Its been a pleasure Bkayy, your legacy will live on. Dojehummed may be dead, but Ayyslam will spread across the world. 

they are not dead this is not RP, they quit after having cheated funds removed, omg get over it already.

How much you changed from the days you was willing to turn on BK when it suited you, how quickly you peace out when others are still fighting.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

9 hours ago, Epi said:

Y'all in Coalition A. Poaching in a memorial thread ah some heartless SoBs.

Its been a pleasure Bkayy, your legacy will live on. Dojehummed may be dead, but Ayyslam will spread across the world. 

Ain't poaching if the alliance is dead

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I hope the members who still wish to play can find good homes. BK's members were overall good fighters and it would suck to see all that talent go. 

Still, this disbanding nonsense is just a tantrum. Bye! 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

@LordStrum you were perhaps the most inactive Emperor I'd ever experienced under any alliance gov, but you had class and a sexy voice. BK flourished under your benign neglect, and was likely the last "Golden Age" before the descent began.

well yeah, Temperor Strum did all the work. Emperor Strum had people to do it for him.

Viceroy Strum is the real MVP tho

• Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum.