Hot new trick: Just change your offshore's name every time you're about to lose a war.

Blutarch Mann

9 hours ago, Neodymium said:

First, while it is significant it's not commonplace, and second, the people most recently affected are people Alex wants to remove but somehow hasn't seen fit to ban en masse.

This is the most interesting comment in this thread ...

......Not really a trick. It's hard to duplicate and costs too many credits to constantly change alliance names everytime someone loses. This is why offshores exists.

Edited by Deulos

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, Neko said:

Dude its free advertising just let it happen Alex needs to eat afterall

does not change the fact its funny 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just a public notice that I just updated this to reference off of the alliance ID and not the name, so this will no longer work. Sorry to everyone who's been abusing this so much over the past couple of weeks and it's now being brought to an end.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just a public notice that I just updated this to reference off of the alliance ID and not the name, so this will no longer work. Sorry to everyone who's been abusing this so much over the past couple of weeks and it's now being brought to an end.

I don't think anyone really abused it because there isn't much to abuse here, I don't think, except maybe in some rare/specific situations but I'm glad to see the change nevertheless. Having it off the alliance ID makes a lot more sense. 

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I don't think anyone really abused it because there isn't much to abuse here, I don't think, except maybe in some rare/specific situations but I'm glad to see the change nevertheless. Having it off the alliance ID makes a lot more sense. 

I was being sarcastic, I knew no one was abusing it. I think this happened twice in the history of the game :P It was just funny what an "exploit" it was made out to be.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I was being sarcastic, I knew no one was abusing it. I think this happened twice in the history of the game :P It was just funny what an "exploit" it was made out to be.

https://giphy.com/gifs/cartoon-comic-smartphones-y62P0aQUYLYAg

• Haha 2

BrOQBND.jpg