[DoB] A declaration from Green Protection Agency

Leonard J Crabs

Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

We removed Jazz. We are now in a new era of actually honoring diplomatic treaties.

Hardly my problem. Your members chose to follow him in breaking the NAP when they could have refused. The rest of your alliance can sink with him; by having no rebuild funds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I think your alliance leader will disagree.

I'm sure there are people he can send it to instead, if the alliance leader does disagree.

'Oh what a shame, I don't have it anymore!'

5 minutes ago, namukara said:

I'm sure there are people he can send it to instead, if the alliance leader does disagree.

'Oh what a shame, I don't have it anymore!'

Well, it was only 3.45% of the bank, but I think that House Stark won't like keeping him in the alliance.

20 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

So you're saying you don't want House Stark to get a 365 NAP, a personally recorded apology letter from me, and peace in our time? Because that's what you're throwing away here. Maybe you should listen to your leader.

I think you need to offer more.

Untitled.png

3 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Well, it was only 3.45% of the bank, but I think that House Stark won't like keeping him in the alliance.

Yea, I’m not seeing an issue here from their point of view.  

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
23 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

We removed Jazz. We are now in a new era of actually honoring diplomatic treaties.

Well think we can call bullshit on this, you all signed a nap lol

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Awwww Kris I knew we were friends thanks for sending your bank to an ally in an attempt to pay off your debt to us :)

Tell everyone to check bank logs, seems they sent it to a few people lol 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

Jazz signed an NAP. Do you see my signature on it?

I see you signing a NMAP soon enough (No More Attacks Please) You are broke, your'e members are leaving and those remaining have no idea. death will not be quick but yet enjoyable for us partaking in it.

26 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I mean, hey, if they wanna throw away an MDP with a top 10 alliance, that's their prerogative.

That's alright.   They can sign one with a different mass member top10 AA with a better history of honoring its treaties and agreements if they want instead of whatever you guys are pretending to be today.

• Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Its sad i have to say this to another alliances members, please if any Ex goons are seeing this, dont leave the game, there are many netural alliances that surely would love to have you on top of those in both coalitions who would welcome you if you wish to remain in the war. 

This doesn't have to be the end, please  give it a few days if you are thinking of leaving . 

Signed, 

- everyone who cares about the community 

Edited by Canada2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Blutarch Mann said:

This was only 3.45% of the bank? With all the cheating by GPWC and NPO I’m definitely not surprised you got a share of it all.
image0.png

ps, try not to make claims about HS not enjoying me being in the alliance

1 hour ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I mean, hey, if they wanna throw away an MDP with a top 10 alliance, that's their prerogative.

Who are we talking about, pal?

25 minutes ago, Cypher said:

This was only 3.45% of the bank? With all the cheating by GPWC and NPO I’m definitely not surprised you got a share of it all.
image0.png

ps, try not to make claims about HS not enjoying me being in the alliance

Who are we talking about, pal?

That was 3.45% of the bank, yes.

4 minutes ago, Cypher said:

And you’re defaulting on all your other loans because you have no money? I honestly don’t think you even want the NAP at this point.

KrisWolfe was a coffee boy. He had no actual knowledge of our true economic holdings.

2 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I see you signing a NMAP soon enough (No More Attacks Please) You are broke, your'e members are leaving and those remaining have no idea. death will not be quick but yet enjoyable for us partaking in it.

They’re just moving over to Bird Weed.

3 hours ago, Canada2 said:

Its sad i have to say this to another alliances members, please if any Ex goons are seeing this, dont leave the game, there are many netural alliances that surely would love to have you on top of those in both coalitions who would welcome you if you wish to remain in the war. 

This doesn't have to be the end, please  give it a few days if you are thinking of leaving . 

Signed, 

- everyone who cares about the community 

Most GOONS come from the SomethingAwful forums. They have more connection to the forums and the community there than they do with the game here. It's unlikely that many of them will bother leaving GOONS to join another alliance. It's why most BK and GoTG members obliged when they deleted or VM'd; most of them don't know any other alliance to go. This is the only community they know, and their experience with the game has been exclusively with that alliance.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png