[DoB] A declaration from Green Protection Agency

Leonard J Crabs

2 minutes ago, namukara said:

@SixSadistic66

@Dwight K Schrute

@Raoul Duke

@Souparmon

This is what goons think of non-aggression pacts.

Let them live in their paradise, lol. I was really hoping we'd see the 9 month NAP through, to let them learn their lesson. 

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

We will be repaying our loans in full. I apologize for this, KrisWolfe is a mere coffee boy in the alliance.

Signed,

The Leader of the Green Protection Agency.

Oh you better believe you will, since you already did hahahahahahahaha

Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh you better believe you will, since you already did hahahahahahahaha

Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We only had a minor accounting error and sent 3.45% of our bank. We've been pretty open about this ?‍♀️

Just now, Cypher said:

No I won’t ?

So you're saying you don't want House Stark to get a 365 NAP, a personally recorded apology letter from me, and peace in our time? Because that's what you're throwing away here. Maybe you should listen to your leader.

Just now, Blutarch Mann said:

So you're saying you don't want House Stark to get a 365 NAP, a personally recorded apology letter from me, and peace in our time? Because that's what you're throwing away here. Maybe you should listen to your leader.

I think you’ll find that I’m in GOONS, not House Stark. Plus your word of signing an NAP means nothing after all this. 

Take care laddie.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Cypher said:

I think you’ll find that I’m in GOONS, not House Stark. Plus your word of signing an NAP means nothing after all this. 

Take care laddie.

In true goons style, you might consider setting up a board where he can record vids of himself eating dog food in order to get his money back.

• Haha 1

Looks like goons will fall at their own hand instead of through war alone. They default on loans then get couped by blutarch, then rejoin the war causing members to leave. War is over dude, ya'll lost.
Viva La Dem Boiz!

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Take care laddie.

We removed Jazz. We are now in a new era of actually honoring diplomatic treaties.