Faravahar (Achaemenid) Delete Nation

Faravahar

This is my first and last topic on this forum. I've been playing Browser MMO for almost 16 years, started with travian and will continue playing whatever BK decided to play.
I joined the game 938 days ago and joined BK just 4days later. after playing more than 50 browser MMO as a Leader, Forum Mod, High Gov and active member I had enough experience to recognize from the start that BK is the strongest military alliance in the game although they were number 3 at the moment. I wasn't very active in this game Compared to my younger years and most of you don't know me obviously. I mostly chat with Curu and sometimes with other bk gov members and may not be involved in this game community as much as others, but none the less I will miss you guys both enemy and friends. 
I will remember each active member of this community whom I read their posts, whether I agree with their opinion or not, even the shitposters, including: 
Prefonteen, Ripper, Alyster, Sphinx, Addrienne, Mad max, Thalmor, Malal, Epi, Comrade marx, MinesomeMC, Micchan, Bourhann, Cooper, Prefontaine, Shifty, Scetchy, Kastor, Fraggle, Elijah Mikaelson, George, Sir scarfalot and many others. As long as most of you guys stay active and care about this game, PW have a chance on surviving or even improving.
This not my first time seeing an admin of a game wrongfully interfere with ingame stuff to weaken or empower on side of the conflict or flip flop on his words and rules.
And I wanna say guys, just because most IQ member play with high tax rate doesn't mean we are bots or dont have a mind of our own. In BK everyone have their voice and decide for themselves, we vote on important stuff and collectively decide what to do, we trust our Gov and have each others back, our unity in the eyes of a outsider may look like obedience or dictatorship but that is just wrong, this goes for our allies too. I was honored to fight beside our allies, Specially members of NPO, Acadia, GOG and also Polaris, Camelot and GOONS.
I wanna thanks all the BK members of today and past, Specially: Curufinwe (the reason why i'm active in wars), Leo, Tiber, Tarroc, WHOME (who was handling my academy learning), Element, Phoenix and all of the Gov members.
I know what I'm doing by deleting my account. I've read all the acquisitions and responses and honestly the only blame is Alex and his unclear rules, his weak decisions and flip flopping on his words. I simply can not continue to play and support this game but you guys have fun and enjoy each other company. this decision is my own and I'm not a sheep i assure you!
Net Damage in Dial up wars:  4.1B
Net Damage in NP-BoC:  607M
PS. My chest of more than 1B cash and resources belong to curu now to do what he seems best

Edited by Faravahar
PS
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...