Take a break

Kastor

10 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

DotA > LoL, fricking casuals

Never tried Lol but I've gotten addicted to Dota years ago, I stopped for ages but have recently been getting back into it. 

6 hours ago, Limbuwan said:

Age of Empires > Dota/CS:GO THANKS

Can confirm, Steam only shows the hours for their versions but all in all I've probably done like 10,000 hours of AoE since 1999.... Aoe and other History themed games are probably the reason I'm doing my Thesis in Ancient History. ;v 

ljMKTDh.png

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Never tried Lol but I've gotten addicted to Dota years ago, I stopped for ages but have recently been getting back into it. 

Can confirm, Steam only shows the hours for their versions but all in all I've probably done like 10,000 hours of AoE since 1999.... Aoe and other History themed games are probably the reason I'm doing my Thesis in Ancient History. ;v 

ljMKTDh.png

shame.png.a61f52eb92f90d12ea71b49fd054ab35.png

And I still suck at the game

• Haha 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

snip

Wow..... don't worry thought little more practice and you'll get the hang of it. ;,p 

2 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

snip

Respect for the hours in HoI4 and Cities Skylines, I've got the game yet my city making abilities are pretty poor.

Garry Mod sucks though. ;,p 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Emperor Ice said:

The new version is pretty prone to crashing. I love the new graphics, wish it were more stable.

Oh the new version, played 5 minutes and dropped

Best AoE2 is Forgotten Empires with the AI at hardest being harder than players you can find online

22 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Garry Mod sucks though. ;,p 

Not gonna argue, it's garbage, but I discovered that it essentially all comes down to finding the right community.

Despite some setbacks, that game created priceless memories and irreplaceable friends during a time when I had absolutely nothing in my life. In fact, if it wasn't for all the time I spent in DarkRP and the people I met there, I'd be a completely different person for the worse.

19 hours ago, Clarke said:

Age of Empires 2: DE is the bomb. Just got it a week. Only dropped one game so far. I suck though, need to learn all the hotkeys and unit counters.

Same, although all my friends I played it with could never beat me because they never built rams nor effectively countered my ram horde. :v

I am more of a Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds guy, and I love using the pummel to tank damage while the strike-mech-spam from behind obliterates lol

• Upvote 1

On 2/7/2020 at 6:59 AM, Windseeker said:

Oh yeah, spending hours a day making triggers for 40 minutes of tagging, for one update cycle. It's why I never led a raider org anymore despite having the know-how to do it, just needless amount of time for something natives and fendas are just gonna undo in a couple days lol

Juggling school with work (hell, any kind of notable IRL responsibility) will make you change your perspective on all that

Tagging is garbage, and the people who pioneered it were almost all garbage, too. Go occupy something and burn it to the ground.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

7 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Thanks. And yeah, I'm not the best at making cities myself 9m4Gr1X.png

As for Garry's mod, I only go to the Cinema servers and see what others are watching anyway so that's pretty much it.

Not enough roads, add more