Take a break

Kastor

49 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I’m not gonna tell you what’s wrong or right to do, however just go take a break. Go outside, take a walk. Go hang with friends, grab a beer, take a girl out on a date. Spend time with parents, call some friends and catch up.

but just stop being here for a couple days. Go do something productive in your free time for a few days.

if anyone is in NA and wants to play LoL, hmu. Let’s duo or something. 

Everything happens when I'm at school. I have no break...

Man, I agree with you. Like legit. It was the problem on NS. People spent their lives doing shit on NationStates. Late at night planning raids and shit. Go out and get a life. In fact, I'm going out on a date tonight. How about we all just realize for a sec, this is a game. Not even a good game ngl lmao. Just a game.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

24 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Man, I agree with you. Like legit. It was the problem on NS. People spent their lives doing shit on NationStates. Late at night planning raids and shit. Go out and get a life. In fact, I'm going out on a date tonight. How about we all just realize for a sec, this is a game. Not even a good game ngl lmao. Just a game.

Oh yeah, spending hours a day making triggers for 40 minutes of tagging, for one update cycle. It's why I never led a raider org anymore despite having the know-how to do it, just needless amount of time for something natives and fendas are just gonna undo in a couple days lol

Juggling school with work (hell, any kind of notable IRL responsibility) will make you change your perspective on all that

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PhantomThiefB
2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Naaa Warcraft 3

Yeah it kinda is, I just wasn't a fan of the map editor. Incredible editor, but hard to get the hang of. StarCrafts modded editor SCMDraft was equally unreal and was much more user friendly. I'm biased and proud of it in this case.