ODN Announcement

OsRavan

On 2/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

Request denied.

The people you are deciding to go out with have, among other things:
- Ran a massive cheating "human bot" farm to sustain their war effort unfairly
- Generated a toxic atmosphere where they sought to disband alliances and force people from the game
- Intentionally persecuted a lengthy war and dragged out negotiations more or less indefinitely, causing many to quit the game
- When finally called to task for cheating, threatened to destroy the entire game on their way out
- Had their leadership call on rank-and-file members to delete their nations in mass numbers
- Attacked the game apps on Apple and Google Play with false accusations of pedophilia in order to get these apps taken down
- Doxed Alex and his family

And the list goes on, and will go on.  Even though I only actually replied to you and ODN once, let me make this clear, you have no moral standing by your mere association with these parties.  Any who stand by the long list of actions being engaged in here, is, by this point, a morally bankrupt individual, and so, no, I will not spare you from my vitriol.  You are supporting people who are openly attempting to destroy the game and who are now personally targeting the game administrator and his family.

I get it, losing this way is bitter.  It's sudden, it's bitter, it isn't fun.  I don't like winning this way, either.  But you will need to very strongly consider these circumstances from a rational viewpoint.  But we're probably past that point, if you read Alex's entire 29 page report and still think that what NPO did was okay from any perspective beyond "I was personally benefiting from it."

First chill out bro, both side have their reason for doing this and BK GoTG decision is their own, their members decided to leave so let it be. I am not saying NPO did nothing wrong but i think there might be other ways to handle this mess without killing 1/3 of the nations within the game. If you don't have evdience linking it was NPO who attacked the game on Google Play pls don't mak false claims I know its very likey but we don't know, correlation does not mean causation. I will say Alex had the right intention but ended up with a bad outcome.