ODN Announcement

OsRavan

5 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Hahaha.. okay u know what I know.... amazing how u couldn't win on the battle field but run to admin to do ur work for u. 

Amazing how you couldn't win the war without cheating and bribing people with knock off anime.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

13 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Hahaha.. okay u know what I know.... amazing how u couldn't win on the battle field but run to admin to do ur work for u. 

You are actually delusional.... NPO couldn't win without hosting a cheating ring.  I suggest you read the 29-page report that lays all the evidence out.  The only problem is that the hammer should have been brought down 5 months ago.  You're sad that Alex didn't look the other way when the rule-breaking and cheating was made obvious to him.

The ending to this war was a disappointment that nobody wanted, but that is NPO's fault and nobody else's.

• Upvote 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You are actually delusional.... NPO couldn't win without hosting a cheating ring.  I suggest you read the 29-page report that lays all the evidence out.  The only problem is that the hammer should have been brought down 5 months ago.  You're sad that Alex didn't look the other way when the rule-breaking and cheating was made obvious to him.

The ending to this war was a disappointment that nobody wanted, but that is NPO's fault and nobody else's.

Nice of u to think I am sad lol ... just goes the extremes A went at between log dumping which didnt work and crying which didnt work and then when all else fails has the admin do their work for them. Funny thing is u call what we have farms but u used meatshields to try and help but they found out what they thought of u and bailed and the tactic of slot filling lol .. best oscar goes to coalition A for being drama queen emos  that ran to daddy to pick on the bullies for urself 

6 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Nice of u to think I am sad lol ... just goes the extremes A went at between log dumping which didnt work and crying which didnt work and then when all else fails has the admin do their work for them. Funny thing is u call what we have farms but u used meatshields to try and help but they found out what they thought of u and bailed and the tactic of slot filling lol .. best oscar goes to coalition A for being drama queen emos  that ran to daddy to pick on the bullies for urself 

Can someone get me an English translation please?

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

I respect this decision. 

If only all of Coal B's leadership could have aspired to such a level of reasonableness and responsibility then this war would not have become the toxic minefield that it  eventually became.

Also sup Os, it's been what, 6 years? ?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Thanks 1

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, brucemna said:

U know agian the tear jerk ... NPO has been held at war many times in many realms for over 7 months ... we stood through it then and we will stand now.  

You do realize, historically, NPO is the alliance notorious for holding people at war, enforcing harsh reps, and doing things typically associated with "the bad guys", right?

Like lmao long time NPO people think they get to hang Karma over all our heads for the rest of eternity as justification to be objectively bad across *multiple* realms.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

You do realize, historically, NPO is the alliance notorious for holding people at war, enforcing harsh reps, and doing things typically associated with "the bad guys", right?

Like lmao long time NPO people think they get to hang Karma over all our heads for the rest of eternity as justification to be objectively bad across *multiple* realms.

Well we all can not be goodie two shoes  .. there has to be axantagonist and protagonist.. imagine if we all thought the same or acted life would be boring and so would this game 

4 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Also sup Os, it's been what, 6 years? ?

Hey! probably been a while. What have you been up to?

3 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

Os, I've always respected you. I think you do a good job, and will continue to do good things for ODN. I miss Pingu

Thanks! And pingu is still around on the CN side of things, heh kicking around

10 hours ago, brucemna said:

Well we all can not be goodie two shoes  .. there has to be axantagonist and protagonist.. imagine if we all thought the same or acted life would be boring and so would this game 

lol can't believe I'm responding to you!!  But it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge that this has got to be your only post, in an amongst your volumes of poorly contrived, barely readable garbage, that demonstrates any degree of insight.  Well done, I think you're human (a pretty stupid one, but human nonetheless) ? I do wonder how you reconcile this notion of protagonist/antagonist and people being different with the hegemony co. A just managed to prevent (and yes I know, we cried to admin etc etc)

Celer Et Audax

2 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

lol can't believe I'm responding to you!!  But it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge that this has got to be your only post, in an amongst your volumes of poorly contrived, barely readable garbage, that demonstrates any degree of insight.  Well done, I think you're human (a pretty stupid one, but human nonetheless) ? I do wonder how you reconcile this notion of protagonist/antagonist and people being different with the hegemony co. A just managed to prevent (and yes I know, we cried to admin etc etc)

So on other words everyone must play nice without some kind of "endgame" in mind and I dont mean making people delete or get banned.  Sure even I can admit that some of my posts do sound off the wall and  with that in mind I dont work real life and only have so much time to respond amd maybe points should be more defined. But since of course am dealing with feeble minded I guess understanding the gist of common English is not possible of a 2 year old. Next time I will just use the words good enemy and bad enemy and you will understand better I assume though probally a big assumption. Now as far as I am aware just cause we use are farms as more of a banking nation instead of  meatshields a d because they are not as active as some people think and I mean think your side unjustly assumed agian we are cheating. Sure maybe we came up with a economic system that you dont like maybe cause you didnt have the brains to think it out we have to pay. Problem is since day one everyone has considered NPO the big bad bullies and cheating community from other realms and different times.  We started NPO as a offshoot of a alliance called Vamguard and even under that name and because of the original members of that time the word was still shaky towards us .meaning no matter what we do it will always be wrong and un acceptable to some. You have small minds that instead of playing the game today under changing dynamics to move forward to create new events to make the game better with more people in it you went and cried foul when the ball actually hit the line.  

1 hour ago, brucemna said:

So on other words everyone must play nice without some kind of "endgame" in mind and I dont mean making people delete or get banned.  Sure even I can admit that some of my posts do sound off the wall and  with that in mind I dont work real life and only have so much time to respond amd maybe points should be more defined. But since of course am dealing with feeble minded I guess understanding the gist of common English is not possible of a 2 year old. Next time I will just use the words good enemy and bad enemy and you will understand better I assume though probally a big assumption. Now as far as I am aware just cause we use are farms as more of a banking nation instead of  meatshields a d because they are not as active as some people think and I mean think your side unjustly assumed agian we are cheating. Sure maybe we came up with a economic system that you dont like maybe cause you didnt have the brains to think it out we have to pay. Problem is since day one everyone has considered NPO the big bad bullies and cheating community from other realms and different times.  We started NPO as a offshoot of a alliance called Vamguard and even under that name and because of the original members of that time the word was still shaky towards us .meaning no matter what we do it will always be wrong and un acceptable to some. You have small minds that instead of playing the game today under changing dynamics to move forward to create new events to make the game better with more people in it you went and cried foul when the ball actually hit the line.  

I truly bear you no ill will, and just to be clear I was agreeing with your post in a manner that expressed disagreement with pretty much every other point I've ever seen you try to make, including your last one!

Have a great day, please don't throw your teddy and delete, I hope to see you here real soon ?

Celer Et Audax

1 hour ago, brucemna said:

I especially liked the part where you postured yourself as the intellectual in this conversation.  Now THAT was amusing.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

On 2/6/2020 at 12:11 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

I didn't realize it was comedy hour.  At any rate, glad you'll still be on the target lists!

On 2/6/2020 at 2:43 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

Can someone get me an English translation please?

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I especially liked the part where you postured yourself as the intellectual in this conversation.  Now THAT was amusing.

Dude could you just... like... not? In this thread? Heh I get theres always a bit of posturing with these things but you've made your point.  Maybe be an ass somewhere else?  Or just like limit yourself to one post? Or at least argue the *ideas* and *points* without the insults.  Like say you think the IDEAS suck, without the attacks or insults on people?

I mean, I usually figure everyone is entitlement to one trolly post in a thread!  Your first one was fine.  No need to keep hammering

Heh can't make you I suppose.  But to whoever asked up thread why I seldom post. Its stuff like that.  Im not even getting into who is right or wrong.  Just.  Somewhere else?  Or keep it polite (or again be rude to the stance and the ideas not the PEOPLE)? Who wants to read (or have their thread) derail into petty internet insults and fighting. 

Just a random request.

And unrelated: Also a  thank you all to the folks saying they disagree but good luck (or some variation of that!)

I appreciate the sentiment and return it to you! I hope we have a little fun before this wraps up (I imagine if nothing else since I suspect it will be less stalematish it might be less boring to duke it out).

Edited by OsRavan
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, OsRavan said:

Dude could you just... like... not? In this thread? Heh I get theres always a bit of posturing with these things but you've made your point.  Maybe be an ass somewhere else?  Or just like limit yourself to one post? Or at least argue the *ideas* and *points* without the insults.  Like say you think the IDEAS suck, without the attacks or insults on people?

I mean, I usually figure everyone is entitlement to one trolly post in a thread!  Your first one was fine.  No need to keep hammering

Heh can't make you I suppose.  But to whoever asked up thread why I seldom post. Its stuff like that.  Im not even getting into who is right or wrong.  Just.  Somewhere else?  Or keep it polite (or again be rude to the stance and the ideas not the PEOPLE)? Who wants to read (or have their thread) derail into petty internet insults and fighting. 

Just a random request.

Request denied.

The people you are deciding to go out with have, among other things:
- Ran a massive cheating "human bot" farm to sustain their war effort unfairly
- Generated a toxic atmosphere where they sought to disband alliances and force people from the game
- Intentionally persecuted a lengthy war and dragged out negotiations more or less indefinitely, causing many to quit the game
- When finally called to task for cheating, threatened to destroy the entire game on their way out
- Had their leadership call on rank-and-file members to delete their nations in mass numbers
- Attacked the game apps on Apple and Google Play with false accusations of pedophilia in order to get these apps taken down
- Doxed Alex and his family

And the list goes on, and will go on.  Even though I only actually replied to you and ODN once, let me make this clear, you have no moral standing by your mere association with these parties.  Any who stand by the long list of actions being engaged in here, is, by this point, a morally bankrupt individual, and so, no, I will not spare you from my vitriol.  You are supporting people who are openly attempting to destroy the game and who are now personally targeting the game administrator and his family.

I get it, losing this way is bitter.  It's sudden, it's bitter, it isn't fun.  I don't like winning this way, either.  But you will need to very strongly consider these circumstances from a rational viewpoint.  But we're probably past that point, if you read Alex's entire 29 page report and still think that what NPO did was okay from any perspective beyond "I was personally benefiting from it."

• Upvote 6

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

Well I disagree with you on pretty much everything you wrote.  Seems pretty biased to me.  And I did read the report.  I dont think Alex is lying but I do think he is wrong and has a biased view point himself. As we all do (including me).  I've read his report, talked to NPO, seen countless logs.  From Alex and ones he chose not to include.  And I came to my own conclusion.  Doesn't mean its right but I'm not an idiot or a lock-stepped follower.  I analyzed what Alex said.  What my friends said. Considered it. And came to my own conclusion.   My own honest conclusion right or wrong.  I dont want to get into it in this thread since nothing positive will come from it.  But if you want to know my thoughts feel free to hit me up on discord. 

But... otherwise... I also don't really care TBH.  Im not asking you change how you think, just not to be a jerk.  Even if you WERE right, im not sure how all of that justifies being an ass to folks? ::shrugs::.    Think of it as practice what you preach.    The Golden Rule.

Or don't heh.  I mean if you feel like ignoring that then do what you will.  I'll do what I will. And I imagine we'll both get on with our lives just fine.  But thats just a piece of free advice.  I tend to find that the sort of attitude you are demonstrating (and for the record im not pretending no one on 'my side' hasn't also demonstrated it... individuals like that everywhere) as what creates the environment where everything is toxic. ::shrugs::,  Like we can think each other completely in the wrong here, hate what the other side did, etc.  While still keeping in perspective that this is a game and there's no need to make it personal.  I imagine most individuals regardless of whether you think they are playing the game wrong are perfectly decent people.  

And i'm not particularly bitter heh.  Believe it or not.  Ironically, mostly because I dont follow the political scene super closely, I thought this war was going to be a loss for us when it started.  So I was pleasantly surprised when it seemed like otherwise.  And resigned now that im losing.  Like. I prefer to win of course.  But its not what really matters to me.  And to your credit, most of your side seems to be offering honorable enough peace terms.  So I imagine when the fighting ends, we'll pack up and start rebuilding.  Nothing to be bitter about.

Yeah, I get the perspective that you're trying to come from, and I respect that you're trying to rise above the toxicity that, to be certain, "your side" (meaning, not you personally, but those you have allied to) have been perpetuating for the past many months, and which they have now dramatically turned the volume up on.

If you feel obligated to burn for the mere sake of your political position, obligated to shed blood on the field of battle for the sake of honor, then that's one thing, and it's fair enough.  But when you defend their actions, including unequivocal and clear rule-breaking on a mass scale, to me, that's the line.  One of the biggest issues here is the lengths to which members of NPO and their other close allies have gone to "make it personal," something for which it is good that you are disavowing, but it's coming from your own side.  

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

50 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Yeah, I get the perspective that you're trying to come from, and I respect that you're trying to rise above the toxicity that, to be certain, "your side" (meaning, not you personally, but those you have allied to) have been perpetuating for the past many months, and which they have now dramatically turned the volume up on.

If you feel obligated to burn for the mere sake of your political position, obligated to shed blood on the field of battle for the sake of honor, then that's one thing, and it's fair enough.  But when you defend their actions, including unequivocal and clear rule-breaking on a mass scale, to me, that's the line.  One of the biggest issues here is the lengths to which members of NPO and their other close allies have gone to "make it personal," something for which it is good that you are disavowing, but it's coming from your own side.  

Amen brother.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:22 PM, OsRavan said:

Hey! probably been a while. What have you been up to?

Thanks! And pingu is still around on the CN side of things, heh kicking around

Oh, I have been lingering around in this realm since we last talked with a couple years break inbetween.

No luck in inviting pingu over? That's a shame, we could talk about democracy and stuff :)

Untitled.png