Orbis Fustercluck, 2020.

Prefontaine

2 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Child. 

You can beg people to stay on all you want, at the end of the day the die has been cast, Alex has made a huge error in judgement and we will move on somewhere else, and leave you with your football and noone left to play with, Child.

Just now, Nobody Expects said:

You can beg people to stay on all you want, at the end of the day the die has been cast, Alex has made a huge error in judgement and we will move on somewhere else, and leave you with your football and noone left to play with, Child.

How is enforcing the game rules after doing a thorough investigation an error in judgement? The punishment he gave to NPO is more than fair.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nobody Expects said:

Child. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Just now, Filmore said:

How is enforcing the game rules after doing a thorough investigation an error in judgement? The punishment he gave to NPO is more than fair.

No wrong was done.

Edited by Nobody Expects
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nobody Expects said:

No wrong was done.

Your responses are so silly, seems like trolling. At this point nothing can save you, why keep posting here if you're done. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

There you have it, someone who has been staunchly against us this war was brought in to act as judge, jury and executioner. These same people will use Admin as a weapon to get what they want as they always have. Enjoy being at the whims of whales. The loud minority own Alex. 

Forcing people to sign up to be able to enter a raffle was okay in August, in November it wasnt a moderation issue, and all of a sudden it's now not okay. Either GPWC didnt bring in enough revenue for Alex or Alex has been bribed into action. Nevermind Alex's calculated action to inflict long term damage to NPO to try and get us all to quit by removing 65billion more than was gained from tax farms. Reap what you sow.

Theres are many decent people here and I hope you will rise up against the loud minority. I'll be bowing out of the game shortly after one more buildup. It was nice meeting the vast majority of you. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

There you have it, someone who has been staunchly against us this war was brought in to act as judge, jury and executioner. These same people will use Admin as a weapon to get what they want as they always have. Enjoy being at the whims of whales. The loud minority own Alex. 

Forcing people to sign up to be able to enter a raffle was okay in August, in November it wasnt a moderation issue, and all of a sudden it's now not okay. Either GPWC didnt bring in enough revenue for Alex or Alex has been bribed into action. Nevermind Alex's calculated action to inflict long term damage to NPO to try and get us all to quit by removing 65billion more than was gained from tax farms. Reap what you sow.

Theres are many decent people here and I hope you will rise up against the loud minority. I'll be bowing out of the game shortly after one more buildup. It was nice meeting the vast majority of you. 

Your alliance cheated. It was clearly cheating. Why bother spinning it? It's not the "loud minority", it's the facts. A hypothetical that did not explain the situation in it's entirety was asked of sheepy and he said ok. Had they explained the entirety of the situation and he said ok and then changed his mind that would be understandable. You didn't do that. Stop trying to blame others and accept that your alliance cheated. If you're going to leave because you got caught than adios.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Nobody Expects said:

No wrong was done.

It was blatant cheating, explicitly against the rules, and further against the spirit of the game.

I admire the GPWC enterprise in the same way that I admire Al Capone, but at no point would I argue Al Capone did nothing wrong.

The GPs were not even real players - they were performing a task n order to get something completely unrelated to P&W.

Don't be ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If that is how you see things, don't let the door hit you on the way out. What they did was indefensible, and if anything, Alex should have given what was seized to their enemies.

• Upvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

The level of delusion from the other side (Unless we are all being trolled) is legit scary. 

They even ignore their side trying to cover up evidence after Alex made them aware of the investigation:

"it’s also worth noting that after bringing this up with NPO directly to hear their side of the story, access to the GPWC server was removed and several public Google Drive documents (which screenshots or downloads have been supplied) were modified to edit out the relevant information to this investigation."

• Upvote 4

NPO's slogan since the war began months ago has been "moderator action against us will result in us leaving this game". War changes or updates, baseball exploitation fixes, botting/automation... They've been bending the rules to the breaking limit for quite awhile now along with many of their allies.

They've been looking for an excuse to say "F-it" and ragequit the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Nobody Expects said:

No thanks, enjoy the empty husk that is left when we are finished.

Please, I can't wait for the game-killing cancer that is NPO to leave.  You're the one party in this who should never get peace.  Your toxic community is the one and only one that needs to be forcibly removed from this game.  Your scheme failed, and the game is not an empty husk, but it is so very much ALIVE because you failed.  We should not forget NPO's objectives of forced disbandment and running unfavored individuals out of the game, nor their progress towards those objectives over the past 6 months on the back of a wide scale cheating operation. 

Now, you will reap what you have sown.  

• Like 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Please, I can't wait for the game-killing cancer that is NPO to leave.  You're the one party in this who should never get peace.  Your toxic community is the one and only one that needs to be forcibly removed from this game.  Your scheme failed, and the game is not an empty husk, but it is so very much ALIVE because you failed.  We should not forget NPO's objectives of forced disbandment and running unfavored individuals out of the game, nor their progress towards those objectives over the past 6 months on the back of a wide scale cheating operation. 

Now, you will reap what you have sown.  

You've needed serious help since your CN days, people just regard you as mildly amusing at best.

Just now, Nobody Expects said:

You've needed serious help since your CN days, people just regard you as mildly amusing at best.

On the contrary to your name, I fully expected character attacks.  It's the only thing you have left, after discovering that the admin of this game is not going to simply rubber stamp your cheating as the CN admin did.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

Child. 

Just because a middle exist doesnt mean a good decision was made. More fair would have been: this is as of this moment not okay, stop this. The result of this is that not only gwcp is affected but also allies of NPO, hundreds of players.

@Alex didnt respond to my earlier question but thanks OP for providing it, Coal A member(s) were brought in to decide the fate of their ingame enemies. Thats a bad call right there. Its malice to throw a word at it. 

Coal B has been forced out by admin. The results of coming back on an earlier agreement by Alex or atleast willfully allowing something to excist for months then suddenly stop it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobody Expects said:

No thanks, enjoy the empty husk that is left when we are finished.

Virgin NPO member seeths as based and Chad game admin dishes out justice to his cheating leadership.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png