My dreams are shattered

Conspiracy Theorist

1 minute ago, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

And you say all that ... by posting it as an attention grab as its own thread in a subforum people have newsbots for?

Almost ... ironic.

Yeah, I pulled a Pelosi.... but hey, I was bored, no new targets have shown up in my raid window to my disappointment lol. At least I only claimed to have a dream, something not real, I didnt claim I was leaving or disbanding. so yeah, call me out for pulling a Pelosi :)

1 minute ago, Salt Meat said:

I don't think any of those alliances have claimed to be quitting?

LEEEEEEEEEEKS.png

theres at least 1. I am too busy watching wrassling to look for others. anyhow, i knew no one was leaving it was just feigned outrage is all, ppl venting :)

12 minutes ago, Salt Meat said:

I don't think any of those alliances have claimed to be quitting?

Someone was enough of a dick to leak BK's private announcement of disbandment, and claim it was for the good of the community.

Edited by Rosey Song
Just wanted to add emphasis for when that person comes around to read it
  • Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

8 minutes ago, The Boofinator said:

LEEEEEEEEEEKS.png

theres at least 1. I am too busy watching wrassling to look for others. anyhow, i knew no one was leaving it was just feigned outrage is all, ppl venting :)

That's a picture of a plan on their own forum, not an announcement here.

At least we know only the best and brightest will be left behind if they do quit.

12 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Someone was enough of a dick to leak BK's private announcement of disbandment, and claim it was for the good of the community.

To be fair it is so full of lies to the members of BK that it should be open so people can tell the truth to BK members so they don't quit over misinformation.

Its so obvious these guys were implicit in the cheating too, to disband and start deleting hours after caught cheating is highly suspicious. This was their endgame lol, either they cheat and win the war or they mass delete because they don't have the quality to win without cheating.

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

5 hours ago, Rosey Song said:

It was for the good of the community, as their prick leaders are trying to make the rank and file delete all their years of hard work.  These members need to be reached out to and made to know that they don't have to delete.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
8 hours ago, Clarke said:

To be fair it is so full of lies to the members of BK that it should be open so people can tell the truth to BK members so they don't quit over misinformation.

Its so obvious these guys were implicit in the cheating too, to disband and start deleting hours after caught cheating is highly suspicious. This was their endgame lol, either they cheat and win the war or they mass delete because they don't have the quality to win without cheating.

If we were complicit, doubtless Alex would have taken action against us.  Feel free to (falsely) ascribe the beating you took to GPWC money if you like (though Alex can [and for all I know, did] go through our bank records and can verify we didn't receive any supposedly vast sums from anyone), but unless you have any evidence to back up your accusations, kindly shut your trap.

20 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

If we were complicit, doubtless Alex would have taken action against us.  Feel free to (falsely) ascribe the beating you took to GPWC money if you like (though Alex can [and for all I know, did] go through our bank records and can verify we didn't receive any supposedly vast sums from anyone), but unless you have any evidence to back up your accusations, kindly shut your trap.

According to this screenshot and others rhetoric you don't respond to evidence anyway. ?

However to decide to delete and disband literally hours after another alliance is revealed to be cheating, that's highly suspicious. You must be able to recognize that. I meant more in the inner circle, not actually doing the cheating like organising the scheme. As in you probably knew about the cheating and were thinking about how to react if the cheating was found out prior. Though obviously for not condemning NPO and attacking Alex its fairly obvious how much you knew of it. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

30 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

It’s guilt by association. Think of the Epstein stuff. Just because you didn’t do it yourselves, doesn’t mean that you didn’t know.

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Clarke said:

According to this screenshot and others rhetoric you don't respond to evidence anyway. ?

However to decide to delete and disband literally hours after another alliance is revealed to be cheating, that's highly suspicious. You must be able to recognize that. I meant more in the inner circle, not actually doing the cheating like organising the scheme. As in you probably knew about the cheating and were thinking about how to react if the cheating was found out prior. Though obviously for not condemning NPO and attacking Alex its fairly obvious how much you knew of it. 

Your logic is flawed - if we were somehow involved and weren't caught then the best course of action would be to either keep quiet and hope no ones notices us or join the chorus cheerleading Alex/Pre's witch hunt.  Calling Alex out for his incompetent and biased action is literally the last thing we'd want to do if we were somehow involved.  Our response is a direct reaction to what we perceive to be bias on the part of the admin and the cabal of people who have his ear.  Spare me your loyalty test crap unless you have something more substantive than "if you don't agree with me, you must be guilty too."

1 hour ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

It’s guilt by association. Think of the Epstein stuff. Just because you didn’t do it yourselves, doesn’t mean that you didn’t know.

See above

1 hour ago, Curufinwe said:

So, you were winning the war without the cheat money, but strangely, you all needed to disband when the cheat money stopped flowing.  Yes, this all adds up.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

So, you were winning the war without the cheat money, but strangely, you all needed to disband when the cheat money stopped flowing.  Yes, this all adds up.

You never answered my question: how do you feel about candle lit dinners?