Standing of the world

Aero

Today was a day one would say will never be forgotten. Decisions were made that will effect the game state forever. Both on alliance levels... and on personal levels. There are many alliances out there that are disbanding that it truly breaks my heart to see go. Despite the short amount of time I got to know a lot of the people I fought alongside being that I only just came back in October, they were truly good people. The decision Alex made was not one many agree with. But what followed was something that could have been avoided. 

In some eyes, the point of playing had been lost. Admin intervening in the game to end the war is how it is viewed. In others, admins imply doing his job is what it was. But no matter how you took it, you made a decision today. "Do I continue playing this game". Personally, my decision was yes. And, even though the Polaris decided to not disband, I chose to leave. As many people today have done in their respective games. Using today to, explore the world as a whole, see what is left and see the possible new opportunities that may lay in front of them. 

To those alliances and people that are leaving. It was an honor to fight with/against you. I hope maybe one day we will meet again. 

To those that decided to stick around but look for a new home, I wish you good luck in your search and I hope you find it is that you are looking for. 

And finally, to those who havent moved and are waiting for the dust to settle before you make your next move... I say good on you for sticking to your guns and trying to fill the void that is now left in the world of Orbis. 

I end this with a final question. To everyone reading... What decision did you make today and how do you feel it will impact your game for the future? :)

• Upvote 5

Banner for PnW.png

I'm fresh in this game, so I'm going to stay put and build.  I regret not joining the game sooner to get a few more rounds off with GOONS, I was hoping to win this thing in a few months of attrition, and it does suck how it went down, even if in my view Alex had no real choice, it still sucks to see a war end like this.  Just going to start building though, because this game is way better than the current state of CN.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

If you had of being honest people you could have kept fighting as only a handful of people had being banned and ill-gotten gains were removed. What happened next speaks of volumes of the true abilities of your alliances and their reliance on the cheating scheme to fund the war. No wonder a lot of Coalition B were so cocky and keeping the war going, they didn't think they had to care about the costs of doing so. Coalition B should be grateful the last 10 hours weren't tougher for them. 

No offence but your alliances should never have being able to fight and hold down who they attacked, if you feel the need to leave you should know that. You had a good 6 months you didn't deserve, you should be happy with that. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Aero said:

Today was a day one would say will never be forgotten. Decisions were made that will effect the game state forever. Both on alliance levels... and on personal levels. There are many alliances out there that are disbanding that it truly breaks my heart to see go. Despite the short amount of time I got to know a lot of the people I fought alongside being that I only just came back in October, they were truly good people. The decision Alex made was not one many agree with. But what followed was something that could have been avoided. 

In some eyes, the point of playing had been lost. Admin intervening in the game to end the war is how it is viewed. In others, admins imply doing his job is what it was. But no matter how you took it, you made a decision today. "Do I continue playing this game". Personally, my decision was yes. And, even though the Polaris decided to not disband, I chose to leave. As many people today have done in their respective games. Using today to, explore the world as a whole, see what is left and see the possible new opportunities that may lay in front of them. 

To those alliances and people that are leaving. It was an honor to fight with/against you. I hope maybe one day we will meet again. 

To those that decided to stick around but look for a new home, I wish you good luck in your search and I hope you find it is that you are looking for. 

And finally, to those who havent moved and are waiting for the dust to settle before you make your next move... I say good on you for sticking to your guns and trying to fill the void that is now left in the world of Orbis. 

I end this with a final question. To everyone reading... What decision did you make today and how do you feel it will impact your game for the future? :)

I think everyone should think about this, the ADMIN did not intervene, he banned people who was cheating?

wish people would stop masking the facts if you leave or stay you do so knowing NPO cheated and got banned for it, that simple.

Admin intervened to punish those who cheated knowingly. He banned few NPO members for direct and indirect involvement and all of a sudden the whole of other coalition is "Admin helped CoA".
Have you guys played fairly, none of this would have happened. and Stop lying thanks.

Dear Bjorn if 30 page report by Alex where he laid out the cheaters plan, actions and pretty cut and dry proof did not sink in why do you think your question can break throw the brain washing? 

To Op my decision was easy to curb the more joyious in my AA to not dance on the graves of our fallen enemies too much, to keep playing more actively as the guilty have finally brought to justice and to invest more time in making my small place on Orbis a more brighter place...  I feel everything is again possible on Orbis with the great toxicity now gone or at-least curbed for the moment and think it is again a game worth playing.

Edited by kalev60

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I think everyone should think about this, the ADMIN did not intervene, he banned people who was cheating?

wish people would stop masking the facts if you leave or stay you do so knowing NPO cheated and got banned for it, that simple.

Cheater talking of experience of cheats

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 minutes ago, Tapatios said:

Cheater talking of experience of cheats

Prove i cheated? you can not as I have not therefore you are just proving you are a liar 

14 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Prove i cheated? you can not as I have not therefore you are just proving you are a liar 

"Whaaaaaaa! Is a liar! Daddy Alex! This guy is harassing me, whaaaaaaa!"

5 hours ago, Aero said:

My decision was leniency, aero. An offer of peace to a lot of leaders who do not deserve it. Though I don't really count you among them, some of the people quitting, being banned or bowing out were complicit in disgusting ooc shit, took every opportunity to make the game as unpleasant as possible to me and many others. They sought for us to quit. They ga slighted consistently and cheated on an unprecedented scale to keep my community at war.  And even when they got caught, they twisted, turned and lied to admin himself. 

I hold no sympathy for these leaders and I genuinely believe the game is better off without them. Good riddance--their vitriol will not be missed. They turned a game into a vendetta and that's a no-go. 

But, with all that said, the members who were consistently peddled bullshit, or the people who didn't care but stuck around for friends--they deserve the option to peace out and to reintegrate into the wider community. I don't particularly want to see them quit or leave.

Last nights events were unfortunate on many levels and this definitely is not something to celebrate. But ultimately the wounds on these communities are self inflicted. The failure by some to denounce rampant cheating and the temper tantrum which follows to me tells it all. 

So, white peace it is for those who want out. Enjoy your mercy. We remain stuck at war over the petty malice of a community which doubled down on cheats, scripts and some decade old grudges. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Honestly @Aero you've been relegated to being a great diplomat for a bad alliance for a long time now. Hopefully Camelot brings with it new experiences and perhaps a chance to truly shine outside of a defunct alliance.

I wish you the best of luck moving forward and always appreciate your relentless positivity. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, kalev60 said:

Dear Bjorn if 30 page report by Alex where he laid out the cheaters plan, actions and pretty cut and dry proof did not sink in why do you think your question can break throw the brain washing? 

To Op my decision was easy to curb the more joyious in my AA to not dance on the graves of our fallen enemies too much, to keep playing more actively as the guilty have finally brought to justice and to invest more time in making my small place on Orbis a more brighter place...  I feel everything is again possible on Orbis with the great toxicity now gone or at-least curbed for the moment and think it is again a game worth playing.

We must try to heal those who have fallen under the spell of the evil Roq.