It's Been A Long Day

TheNG

Just now, Cinomoo said:

God you're vile lmao.

No, I just don't suffer fools gladly. Coalition B's actions during this war have been reprehensible The total garbage of the peace terms and the way the peace talks were conducted are total bullshit. So now that npo has been found to be cheating and been lightly punished for it you are all oh poor us, admin is so unfair. If you are going to leave, please do so but just stop with the pity party. You have way better options than you ever offered the people you were fighting in the war. So suck it up or get out, but for all that is holy, shut the hell up.

9 minutes ago, Who Me said:

No, I just don't suffer fools gladly. Coalition B's actions during this war have been reprehensible The total garbage of the peace terms and the way the peace talks were conducted are total bullshit. So now that npo has been found to be cheating and been lightly punished for it you are all oh poor us, admin is so unfair. If you are going to leave, please do so but just stop with the pity party. You have way better options than you ever offered the people you were fighting in the war. So suck it up or get out, but for all that is holy, shut the hell up.

tl;dr

2 hours ago, George Clooney said:

As for New Kentucky, it will be dusted off and prepared for storage.  A trophy of my time here.  Perhaps some day in the far, far distance future if P&W is still around, all the bugs and exploits are fixed, and management improves, I shall take the trophy off the shelf and play with it.  Never say never.  For now though...

Time to move on.  George Clooney out.

Not a bad idea, don't come back you toxic cheater. 

1 hour ago, Cinomoo said:

God you're vile lmao.

The alliances leaders of your coalition behaved in a vile way for months, don't talk crap. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I'll miss DEIC/Acadia - got quite a few fond memories from the past 5 years. All the best.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Acadia and theNG have always been a fair and honest group. It's sad their association with other alliances tainted their internal narrative to the point of group-suicide.

Enjoy whatever road you take, sadly you couldn't see the one at your own feet.

• Upvote 1

I am sadden to hear you are going. You have been here longer than I and was one of mine and BoC first allies. While we have not always been on the same page, I have great respect for you and all you have done. 

o7 TheNG

May you have fair seas my old friend

Edited by Lord Frostsword
spelling

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I was ever pinned down was by an Acadia dude. @Anymou iirc.

All love to you guys :)

It's a shame that you guys will no longer be a part of the twice a year ass clapping that you guys have been accustomed to ever since Syndisphere™ formed.

• Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png

I've been quiet throughout all of this, that has come to a end, a few dozen of you on the other side met me in the battlefield. We fought with honor and a belief that what we said we meant. Over the course of the last year, we lost a few friends (in my case a RL friend) for pixels on a screen that some felt it was unfair because they were getting beat. Once rules of battle are changed in the middle of the largest game in P&W's very short history is simply just unfair. I paid for many of coins in this game but no more. This game has no honor or morals, it aided in me losing mine. 

Enjoy the spoils of your reap,

Curtis

12 minutes ago, CurtisLowe said:

I've been quiet throughout all of this, that has come to a end, a few dozen of you on the other side met me in the battlefield. We fought with honor and a belief that what we said we meant. Over the course of the last year, we lost a few friends (in my case a RL friend) for pixels on a screen that some felt it was unfair because they were getting beat. Once rules of battle are changed in the middle of the largest game in P&W's very short history is simply just unfair. I paid for many of coins in this game but no more. This game has no honor or morals, it aided in me losing mine. 

Enjoy the spoils of your reap,

Curtis

The only rule of battle that was changed during the war was an increase in plane cost that your allies pushed for.

Or are you referring to the fact that your allies were caught cheating after driving hundreds of players out of the game? 

• Like 3