It's Been A Long Day

TheNG

I'm not sure what you're planning or what you guys will do next but I won't forget that you guys were where I got my start in this game. Congrats on peace and good luck with figuring out your next steps, @TheNG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

DEIC was my first alliance in this game, my first war, and my first government posting. Acadia was the alliance I called home for a long time, and I still warmly remember my time with them. Despite our clashes, I learned much of what I know about leadership from those days. Despite our distance, I never harbored any ill will towards Acadia, and I sincerely wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors, whatever they may be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May TheNG hold you in the palm of His wings.

• Like 2

I’m tempted to take a long break as well.

Shame to see so many interesting players banned, maybe if they come back in six months people will be motivated to do more stuff again. Probably the least interesting way for a war to end...

libertyribbon.png

Ok this is a really good post, someone please remind me to consider nominating it for best post 2020 whenever the award season occurs.

Sad to see you guys go, Acadia was an IQ alliance I didn’t hate. I wish you all the best of luck in the future, whatever you guys decide to do.

I respected you quite a lot, and had it not been your tie to UPN, I had you and your AA top of my list to try and work alongside with when I first formed TGH.  Back when I was attempting to do something different with the game.

In some way, I respected Acadia’s hard stance of staying with UPN as allies.

However, I’ll be lying if that’s true to this moment.  After the Gorge dump and seeing some select statements from you, well...  I’m sure you know where I’m going with this.

In any case, just like Seeker, you are a big part of this game’s history.  You had some of the funniest moments and memes in this community.  From the merge with the Confedercy, the laughable accusations of Nazism, the numerous back and forths of Avian supremacy, the title of the red headed step child of Orbis, and the numerous good hearted and taunting memes - you and Acadia leave a foot print in the history of this game.

Take care, and I’ll make sure our leaders try to respect your wishes for those who remain from Acadia.

(I blame Clarke’s sister)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

Oh FFS, enough with the pity party. You guys screwed up and tied yourselves to IQ and now hat it isn't working out you want to quit. You got white peace and a 6 month NAP. So you have 6 months to try and mend the fences you tore down during this stupid war. So either suck it up and do so or shut the hell up and leave.

Just now, Who Me said:

Oh FFS, enough with the pity party. You guys screwed up and tied yourselves to IQ and now hat it isn't working out you want to quit. You got white peace and a 6 month NAP. So you have 6 months to try and mend the fences you tore down during this stupid war. So either suck it up and do so or shut the hell up and leave.

God you're vile lmao.

• Upvote 1