OOC attack and claims of cheating

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

You should add that I called retard and alex but mostly you in Moderation support with my request of account deletion.

You do not need my nation, the nation is deleted, tho if Alex can delete the account of in-game, I would be pleased I do not want my data in Jodie's hands.

And you are just such a baby.... Ignore the words... Are you gonna cry in street if someone call you names? Such pathetic @Bjorn Ironside

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Tapatios said:

You should add that I called retard and alex but mostly you in Moderation support with my request of account deletion.

You do not need my nation, the nation is deleted, tho if Alex can delete the account of in-game, I would be pleased I do not want my data in Jodie's hands.

And you are just such a baby.... Ignore the words... Are you gonna cry in street if someone call you names? Such pathetic @Bjorn Ironside

you do not need your account deleted, you just need to act grown up and not sign on the forums again, I understand this is hard for you but thats what a grown up would do.

I mean.... I changed my forum nick, Dumbass, you can literally see my profile. And see thst has like 110 days old or else.

So you should just grow up and do not cry because someone tells you the truth, like now.

"BUAAAAAAAA, DADDY ALEX! THIS GUY CALLED TAPATIOS CALLED ME CHEAT0R, AND IS A VIOLATUON OF MY FEELINGS!"

• Administrators

They've been masked as "no matching nation" which is effectively a forum ban, thanks.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic