Opposite Day

Viselli

When Nova Government was rightfully banned for cheating the rest of Orbis ganged up on the Nova Riata members and claimed they wanted them to delete. When NPO Government get rightfully banned for cheating the rest of Orbis stand by and watch the NPO allies try to get the coalition to delete.

• Upvote 2

gg-fu-banner.png

8 minutes ago, Viselli said:

When Nova Government was rightfully banned for cheating the rest of Orbis ganged up on the Nova Riata members and claimed they wanted them to delete. When NPO Government get rightfully banned for cheating the rest of Orbis stand by and watch the NPO allies try to get the coalition to delete.

I'm not. Nobody is standing by there are countless posts here and on discord pleading members to not delete at the request of BKNPO.

2 minutes ago, Deulos said:

I'm not. Nobody is standing by there are countless posts here and on discord pleading members to not delete at the request of BKNPO.

Oh I think that they should stay, i was trying to point out the difference that in this case its their own gov trying to get them to delete and not orbis. I probably phrased it wrong.

gg-fu-banner.png

I don't think you understand what's going on, deleting is completely voluntary atm, people are allowed and even encouraged to stay and fight for a while, at least in the GoG.  Afaik we're not putting pressure on other alliances to disband.  

3 minutes ago, Yang_Cheng said:

I don't think you understand what's going on, deleting is completely voluntary atm, people are allowed and even encouraged to stay and fight for a while, at least in the GoG.  Afaik we're not putting pressure on other alliances to disband.  

Not what Seeker told me.

• Upvote 1