Mission Accomplished

Sketchy

3 minutes ago, LordInfinitius said:

Aww, I have no more reactions for today.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Same... fug

I don't need reactions friends, I need suitable matches for BK pronto stat asap, every day we wait, BK falls further into despair!

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Emperor Ice said:

I think this thread helps explain why many from GotG, BK, and others would rather delete and move to a different game rather than remain. Just my 2 cents, and I know sketchy does not represent the vast majority of everyone on Coal A

I mean, that's your choice, to quit because you're getting meme'd on. But it shows more about you that you're quitting because some of you got caught cheating and were punished.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

Just now, Tankobite said:

I mean, that's your choice, to quit because you're getting meme'd on. But it shows more about you that you're quitting because some of you got caught cheating and were punished.

Oh I'm not deleting - at least for now. I respect the choice that other people make, and I can empathize with it.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

I think this thread helps explain why many from GotG, BK, and others would rather delete and move to a different game rather than remain. Just my 2 cents, and I know sketchy does not represent the vast majority of everyone on Coal A

tenor.gif?itemid=7521418

• Upvote 2

Just now, Emperor Ice said:

Oh I'm not deleting - at least for now. I respect the choice that other people make, and I can empathize with it.

I really can't. People cheated, got caught, were punished--even to the point where the admin said he went lenient to avoid pressuring NPO, and they respond by quitting. 

• Haha 2

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

Just now, Tankobite said:

I really can't. People cheated, got caught, were punished--even to the point where the admin said he went lenient to avoid pressuring NPO, and they respond by quitting. 

Obviously we have a different viewpoint here about Alex's presented evidence. If you, or anyone else, wants to have a discussion about it, hit me up on discord (Emperor Ice).

15 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

Obviously we have a different viewpoint here about Alex's presented evidence. If you, or anyone else, wants to have a discussion about it, hit me up on discord (Emperor Ice).

I don't really care to discuss it further, it was pretty open and shut.

25 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

I like a good taunting meme here and there, but I’m curious - were those individuals leaving the least bit upset of their leaders intending to push players to leave?

Personally I’m not shedding a tear for those who were willingly trying to destroy communities.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Tankobite said:

I don't really care to discuss it further, it was pretty open and shut.

Fair enough, just offering to explain how a rational person on the other side of the fence could come to a different conclusion.

Just now, Buorhann said:

I like a good taunting meme here and there, but I’m curious - were those individuals leaving the least bit upset of their leaders intending to push players to leave?

Personally I’m not shedding a tear for those who were willingly trying to destroy communities.

Cant speak for BK. The leaked announcement obviously doesn't provide context for the announcement, such as member discussions or forum posts. If it's anything like the discord discussions I've seen, it was a consensus decision and people are free to do whatever they wish with their nations. It's not as if their leaders can push the big red button for them.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

It's not as if their leaders can push the big red button for them.

In terms of disbanding the alliance, they actually can. The leader can just kick everyone else from the alliance before removing themselves and disbanding it. Whether or not the membership will reform it, is another question, but yes, the leader can just red button it themselves.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

Cant speak for BK. The leaked announcement obviously doesn't provide context for the announcement, such as member discussions or forum posts. If it's anything like the discord discussions I've seen, it was a consensus decision and people are free to do whatever they wish with their nations. It's not as if their leaders can push the big red button for them.

I fully agree with you on that part, that’s why I think you won’t find many here who will feel sorry for those leaving when they supported their leaders in attempting to destroy communities.

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe

I sure hope all the people imploring that our members stay include this thread in their recruitment pitches.  That's some good stuff there.

1 hour ago, Emperor Ice said:

Fair enough, just offering to explain how a rational person on the other side of the fence could come to a different conclusion.

Pretty much.  People will do what they want, but we'll be keeping the non PW structures in place and very likely migrating elsewhere.  Some will stay doubtless and others will quit.  In the end, all we can do is make recommendations and in this case it's to leave PW entirely.  Everyone will make that choice for themselves though.