From The Heart: A Message to All Affected

Changeup

53 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

You're an angry little guy, aren't you? I like it.  Keep being yourself, no matter what they say. 

I don't know if you ever played CN.  Or, apparently, Lunar Wars.  I apparently made a name for myself there as well, which amuses me greatly because I don't remember frickall about that game.

But thanks, now delete.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I don't know if you ever played CN.  Or, apparently, Lunar Wars.  I apparently made a name for myself there as well, which amuses me greatly because I don't remember frickall about that game.

But thanks, now delete.

I'm not accepting resumes atm, but thanks for the synopsis, friend.  If a position opens up, we'll call you.  In the meantime, keep being you :)

2 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I'm not accepting resumes atm, but thanks for the synopsis, friend.  If a position opens up, we'll call you.  In the meantime, keep being you :)

I get enough junk calls as it is, thanks.  Delete.  But you won't.  It's just posturing.  You're not going anywhere.  Sadly.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I get enough junk calls as it is, thanks.  Delete.  But you won't.  It's just posturing.  You're not going anywhere.  Sadly.

Time will tell I'm sure ?

Guest Curufinwe
59 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Time can't move fast enough.

Are you hitting on me?  I mean I'm flattered but I'd want to get to know you a little better before we take our relationship to the next level.

How do you feel about long walks on the beach?

3 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Are you hitting on me?  I mean I'm flattered but I'd want to get to know you a little better before we take our relationship to the next level.

How do you feel about long walks on the beach?

star-wars-memes.jpg.e12ec5dd69b40722cb06131c52ebf626.jpg

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

6 hours ago, Epi said:

To think soon I won't get to see the NG, Under, Curu, Keshav and Roq on the forums... This is going to be a dismal place. 

there is still hope..

From what I´ve seen so far Curu active as hell on the forums to see who cares about them leaving and smacking the ones making fun of them leaving. Enjoyed working with you to take over the upper tier it was fun, what followed and how it all played not that much, and hope BK finds a good game in which to become strong again. Sad to see all of them go  because a way smaller cheater group but it is what it is and sometimes people just go home like Cartman...  

As a regular BK member:

Gw14 was over when I joined BK, some 160 days ago. Coal A was not surrendering but played attrition, both sides were already losing members. 

Never since then did coal B loose the war, ingame effective warring made that the case, balanced war aid, effective milcom. Coal A won the OWF war for sure, so many moral victories were claimed!

Now, because of an AA that has been around for some months, but Alex just seems to noticed now, my side gets a crippeling blow dealt. 

Many of us did have loads of fun and we all gave PnW time, especially some of the now banned people. 

Crying shame that not a more neutral approach was given considering the consequenses this has for coal b. 

38 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

Coal A was not surrendering but played attrition

40 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

Now, because of an AA that has been around for some months, but Alex just seems to noticed now

Read what Alex has posted, he was not aware that GPWC was full of players paid with illegal comic scans/translations to keep a tax farm nation in game, what NPO told him was that they had simply recruited the community of an anime forum, when he was told the real situation he started investigating and collecting evidence of what was really going on and this took time

• Upvote 2

Just now, Micchan said:

Read what Alex has posted, he was not aware that GPWC was full of players paid with illegal comic scans/translations to keep a tax farm nation in game, what NPO told him was that they had simply recruited the community of an anime forum, when he was told the real situation he started investigating and collecting evidence of what was really going on and this took time

Thats november, war was already done a long time by then. The narrative that coal b leaders are evil basterds will go down in the books now but thats not the same as it being correct or factual. 

Roq and others didnt hide anything and are not some evil cheating bunch. You seriously believe they have evil grins while trying to play PnW? Only EM does that.

1 minute ago, Duke Arthur said:

Thats november, war was already done a long time by then. The narrative that coal b leaders are evil basterds will go down in the books now but thats not the same as it being correct or factual. 

Roq and others didnt hide anything and are not some evil cheating bunch. You seriously believe they have evil grins while trying to play PnW? Only EM does that.

1. Thanks to the various leaks from your coalition, their attitude towards player deletion and wiping alliances from the game has been made perfectly clear. The fact that their cheating has been directly proven only helps to demonstrate that they're not the innocent souls you are painting them to be.

2. As made clear within that lovely document from Alex, GPWC members were consistently told to mention the existence of the scanlation or the arrangement that they had. They were also prevented from getting in contact with the rest of the game, to insulate their dirty little secret. If that, combined with NPO gov directly lying to Alex, isn't hiding things, I don't know what is

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

3 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

You seriously believe they have evil grins while trying to play PnW? Only EM does that.

Can confirm; currently twirling my evil moustache behind my evil grin while plotting my other evil acts. 

• Haha 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

11 hours ago, Duke Arthur said:

As a regular BK member:

Gw14 was over when I joined BK, some 160 days ago. Coal A was not surrendering but played attrition, both sides were already losing members. 

Never since then did coal B loose the war, ingame effective warring made that the case, balanced war aid, effective milcom. Coal A won the OWF war for sure, so many moral victories were claimed!

Now, because of an AA that has been around for some months, but Alex just seems to noticed now, my side gets a crippeling blow dealt. 

Many of us did have loads of fun and we all gave PnW time, especially some of the now banned people. 

Crying shame that not a more neutral approach was given considering the consequenses this has for coal b. 

Crying shame indeed. 

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Nova's_Cheat_Day