Announcement - Guardians of the Galaxy

Seeker

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I thought ignoring you would show that people aren't interested in making the discussion about something else other than the actual topic but evidently you don't care.  

Maybe take some time for reflection?  Or not.  I don't care in the end, you seem to be part of the problem based on this comment.  

You guys acted like complete and total asses during the war until NPO got caught cheating and got punished so now that you can't win the war any longer you are pissing and moaning about the game and leaving. Please just shut up and leave already.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

You guys acted like complete and total asses during the war until NPO got caught cheating and got punished so now that you can't win the war any longer you are pissing and moaning about the game and leaving. Please just shut up and leave already.

and you didn't? woe is me.

Eat dirt lol

Just now, Who Me said:

You're still going on about it..  We will and we are, enjoy playing the game!  Not sure what you benefit out of this other than to show your a$4$ LOL.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

11 minutes ago, Cinomoo said:

Please go eat dirt lol

edit- i say this while at the bottom.

Cry me a river. You've still got some of the largest alliances in game, if you all weren't so insistent on self-martyrdom you'd still be winning the war. Hell, had you guys not been so intransigent and vindictive in the peace process, the other side would have probably surrendered already. You cry about the toxicity, but the actions of your coalition contributed to any perceived hostility 1000 fold.
Edit: Hell, are you even losing the war at this point? You've lost a few people who don't seem to want to be associated with NPO's shenanigans and you did a great job driving away other allies, but the NPO had five months of guinea pig aided boosting. It isn't going to be so easy for us to recover from that.

Edited by Tankobite

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Cry me a river. You've still got some of the largest alliances in game, if you all weren't so insistent on self-martyrdom you'd still be winning the war. Hell, had you guys not been so intransigent and vindictive in the peace process, the other side would have probably surrendered already. You cry about the toxicity, but the actions of your coalition contributed to any perceived hostility 1000 fold.

:((( you're right, you guys have been saints IQ man bad.
The game is yours, enjoy it! xo

2 minutes ago, Cinomoo said:

:((( you're right, you guys have been saints IQ man bad.
The game is yours, enjoy it! xo

This might be useful.
Fine, stop dragging this out, just go. Unlike some people, I'm not going to beg for you to stick around, if this is the hill you want to die on, go ahead and doing. But stop teasing us about your impending departure, we're waiting with baited breath.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

Just now, Tankobite said:

This might be useful.
Fine, stop dragging this out, just go. Unlike some people, I'm not going to beg for you to stick around, if this is the hill you want to die on, go ahead and doing. But stop teasing us about your impending departure, we're waiting with baited breath.

tl;dr

1 minute ago, Cinomoo said:

tl;dr

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

This might be useful.

I'm sorry it's not fast enough that the community is dying?  Continue proving my point.  @Alex  Enjoy dealing with this type of community!

gog-forum-size-regs.png

8 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I'm sorry it's not fast enough that the community is dying?  Continue proving my point.  @Alex  Enjoy dealing with this type of community!

You're quitting because your ally got caught cheating and was punished for it. Now you're trying to hold the game hostage to change the ruling so you can continue to benefit from cheating. @Alex made a fair call, was lenient in how he punished the cheaters for the benefits they got out of it, and if you want to take your ball in go home, go ahead. I'm not going to beg you to stay. You're doing this in support of cheating, so I don't mind seeing you go.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Who Me said:

You might want to ask around. I detest long wars and am generally in favor of white peace at the end.

Is that why you stayed in an alliance that forced a 6 month war on an opposing coalition, until they themselves were forced to switch sides? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Goober said:

Is that why you stayed in an alliance that forced a 6 month war on an opposing coalition, until they themselves were forced to switch sides? 

You might want to talk to Sphinx about how I felt about staying in the war after about 4 months and what my feelings were/are about the peace terms and talks.

We are groot. 

I haven't been playing for that long but this alliance has given me everything i expected from the game and more. 

From an organised style of gameplay to a fantastic community with friendships that will last. 

It's unfortunate. 

I was still undecided on what i'd do until I read the replies here, You're all exactly the reason why MEMBERS from GoG/NPO and BK are deciding to bow out with their alliances.

We Are.... Groot

Edited by Codonian

4 minutes ago, Codonian said:

You're all exactly the reason why MEMBERS from GoG/NPO and BK are deciding to bow out with their alliances.

So you are just going to ignore that vast majority of positive posts so it fits your worldview? Got it. 

Coal A isn't perfect but we have given so many liberties , the benefit of the doubt, pleas that you remain in game that were never  remotely shown to us, infact the opposite 

To say that coal A is even on the same plane as toxicity as  coal B has been since atleast October, (maybe earlier but I wasn't around for that) is willful ignorance and I have no time for that. 

Edited by Canada2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Canada2 said:

So you are just going to ignore that vast majority of positive posts so it fits your worldview? Got it. 

Nobody gives a shit to read your threads, our members were reading THIS one and the one regarding BK, both had these types of toxic comments.

1 minute ago, Codonian said:

Nobody gives a shit to read your threads, our members were reading THIS one and the one regarding BK, both had these types of toxic comments.

More willful ignorance, you obviously haven't read the majority of posts on this very thread 

Please, count up positive and negative posts, ill give you an advantage by allowing jokes to be counted as negative.

Some of the posts from some who are fighting on the same side as me are an absolute disgrace.

Unless the community in question is super toxic, which for the most part GotG is not, it is not a good thing if a community dies.

GotG was my first alliance, and I left it on bad terms. Still I wish you guys good luck for the future, wherever that may be.

• Like 1

Been a while since we last chatted Seeker but farewell to you and my old friends from VE. We went through a lot back in the day o/

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

18 minutes ago, namukara said:

Some of the posts from some who are fighting on the same side as me are an absolute disgrace.

Unless the community in question is super toxic, which for the most part GotG is not, it is not a good thing if a community dies.

GotG was my first alliance, and I left it on bad terms. Still I wish you guys good luck for the future, wherever that may be.

Most of them aren't going to leave, it's mostly just posturing.  The only kind of person who's going to leave is probably some poor guy who doesn't understand what's going on, clicking "delete nation" because one of these prick "leaders" told them to.  So I have zero respect for those who are still here announcing to everyone that they're going to delete, and then staying to see who cares.  They should just delete instead of trying to drag other people with them.

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Most of them aren't going to leave, it's mostly just posturing.  The only kind of person who's going to leave is probably some poor guy who doesn't understand what's going on, clicking "delete nation" because one of these prick "leaders" told them to.  So I have zero respect for those who are still here announcing to everyone that they're going to delete, and then staying to see who cares.  They should just delete instead of trying to drag other people with them.

saved for posterity.

• Upvote 1