Announcement - Guardians of the Galaxy

Seeker

22 hours ago, Cinomoo said:

Oh come on..
You don't seriously expect me to believe you would welcome us with open arms after the torrent of toxicity you've shown toward us this past year?
Hopefully Alex reverses some of the changes he made designed to hurt us so you can properly flourish. 

The game is yours now, no more bad man IQ to worry about, congrats!

No offense but not everyone hates GotG. I have raided you guys in Arrgh countless times and have always like GotG, have had friends in GotG, and have tried to get Rose to sign GotG to try and mend relations after that whole split. People can do whatever they want and play whatever game they want but to say you *have* to leave because everyone hates you or something is a bit ridiculous.

Rose used to be my eternal enemy in Roz Wei, maybe people should try to join other alliances. NPO by the way is a friendly community (been NS member for like 8 years), so is Rose, so was Roz Wei, and so is Arrgh. People are people at the end of the day and if you look too long at the shitty forums you will start to get the wrong idea.

Anyways good luck guys, I have always liked GotGs sense of community and team spirit in my DMs with your members so I hope you stay strong.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

And we are the toxic ones....  Fyi I was immediately blocked from the server when i joined last night, which is why I had to message seeker in the first place.

image.png.bd63669a4bd4747bf97beda879d38be5.png

Pretty pathetic behaviour that.

Damn. ?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

16 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

And we are the toxic ones....  Fyi I was immediately blocked from the server when i joined last night, which is why I had to message seeker in the first place.

image.png.bd63669a4bd4747bf97beda879d38be5.png

You came into MY DMs, I had/have zero interest in ever talking to you again.  It is well documented how I feel about you along with the various former members of VE that currently reside in your alliance.  The expectation that I should be cordial in private is just blatantly absurd and unrealistic.  I don't owe you any form of good will.  Of course, I am not mentioning how you failed to care for these members after your departure (an argument could be made you didn't care before as well), people that care about an alliance actually stick through it through thick and thin.  If they feel it's going down the wrong direction they take action within the alliance to remedy the situation.  I understand you're a self serving individual so it's of no surprise that you decided to abandon the alliance you helped form, just don't come around acting like you cared after the curtains are pulled whenever your actions proved otherwise.

12 minutes ago, George said:

Im going to give a diffrent tune here

@Cinomoo im going to miss ya, good luck where ever you end up 

@Seeker you were awsome, GL and hope yall keep the community going strong, you got alot of great peeps

Cino has already deleted along with the vast majority of our membership.

I did like you as well, I am not going to get entirely too political but the times we did share together as allies before the debacle were good.  It's unfortunate this is the end result.  We will survive elsewhere, just not here.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

39 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You came into MY DMs, I had/have zero interest in ever talking to you again.  It is well documented how I feel about you along with the various former members of VE that currently reside in your alliance.  The expectation that I should be cordial in private is just blatantly absurd and unrealistic.  I don't owe you any form of good will.  Of course, I am not mentioning how you failed to care for these members after your departure (an argument could be made you didn't care before as well), people that care about an alliance actually stick through it through thick and thin.  If they feel it's going down the wrong direction they take action within the alliance to remedy the situation.  I understand you're a self serving individual so it's of no surprise that you decided to abandon the alliance you helped form, just don't come around acting like you cared after the curtains are pulled whenever your actions proved otherwise.

You need a Snickers bar.

Are you honestly trying to keep someone from talking to others?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

You need a Snickers bar.

Are you honestly trying to keep someone from talking to others?

I'm fairly certain that's impossible to do.  So no, that's not what was occurring.  He's more than free to DM whoever he wants, I have zero control over that and do not care.  If he wants to join my server, it's my right to allow or not allow him to be there. I don't want him there so he isn't allowed.

Anyways, I'm out.  Good luck in whatever you guys do, in-game and IRL.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

It's a shame to see so many people go (not all though).  I would say however that Orbis is filled with heaps of us who you don't know, and who want to see a vibrant, experienced and fun community grow out of what we have right now.  If everyone took a step back from the massive socio-political lens they insist on looking at this game through, they would see that Alex and the other mods are just trying to keep the game stable, and that most everyone is here to have fun in a community of like-minded people.  I mean contention can co-exist with good manners, healthy debate can breed compromise etc.  But whatever I guess, @Seeker enjoy your life ?

• Upvote 2

Celer Et Audax

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

I did like you as well, I am not going to get entirely too political but the times we did share together as allies before the debacle were good.  It's unfortunate this is the end result.  We will survive elsewhere, just not here.

Glad to know 1230 days later you still blame me for your problems.  As with this current situation it seems accountability still isn't a strong suit for you.  Attitude like that I understand why you have been couped once, and from what I understand your members talked seriously about a coup again after that as well.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:39 AM, Clarke said:

You still here? bye.

I bet you still think the meme "Clarke didn't do anything wrong" was actually meant unironically too.

Guardians of the Galaxy...just so you know if Acadia hadn't worked out, I'd have probably been knocking on your door.  Always loved the theme, loved the movies in real life, always enjoyed my conversations with your members.  You were too good for this place.  I hope to bump into at least some of you in other venues.

35 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I bet you still think the meme "Clarke didn't do anything wrong" was actually meant unironically too.

Guardians of the Galaxy...just so you know if Acadia hadn't worked out, I'd have probably been knocking on your door.  Always loved the theme, loved the movies in real life, always enjoyed my conversations with your members.  You were too good for this place.  I hope to bump into at least some of you in other venues.

Tbh I don't really talk to people on this game so very little know I'm somewhat of a troll. Your missing that bit of information. Its actually quite embarrassing how I even found nation simulation games, I was so young and trolling Bungie forums. 

The only thing I did right was leave that sphere, thank god. I don't want to be too insulting but yeah you need to cheat massively to even come close to win and even then you still can't finish the job. That's your legacy. Let it sink in your behaviour is actually worse than that of a somewhat troll. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 hours ago, Seeker said:

See you in 6 months when you come out of VM

On 2/7/2020 at 3:45 AM, Seeker said:

1b8.jpg.f6ed7990727c8452018a4b957df17042.jpg

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg