Announcement - Guardians of the Galaxy

Seeker

6 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I understand the picture your painting but at the end of the day, we believe that we don't have a home here so we are taking our ball and leaving.

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck though.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

Alex did the right thing, 6 months late but did the right thing, Alex is impartial and always will be

You're mad because you lost your chance to win the war, you were part of the leaders who decided to not end the war months ago and ermawar knowing there was the tax farm to finance you, accept your mistake and don't push to disband a long lasting community, a good captain is not the first to abandon the ship (and your ship is not even sinking)

I assure you, the idea GPWC was some how financing our entire war is absurd, you're blowing that way out of proportion.
I'm sure alex can share seeker and I's dm's with him suggesting fitting punishments forhis on the spot change of heart rule enforcement. 

• Upvote 1

I’m sad that I wasn’t able to get to this thread before all the drama started to kick in. Despite the fact that we ended the war on opposites side, I am sad to see VE/GotG disband. I hope that I will still see you all around, even if not in this specific game. I had a great time while I was in VE/GotG and I don’t completely regret my decision to leave (you know, make friends, have fun, get access to private channels) I do miss y’all.

• Like 1

Just now, Cinomoo said:

I assure you, the idea GPWC was some how financing our entire war is absurd, you're blowing that way out of proportion.
I'm sure alex can share seeker and I's dm's with him suggesting fitting punishments forhis on the spot change of heart rule enforcement. 

Yeah, I actually suggested taking anything that GWPC away entirely and either kicking or banning them all.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

8 minutes ago, Cinomoo said:

Then you're not involved at all in this situation, one more reason to continue to play like nothing happened

• Upvote 1

>that’s war and it happens

While your statement isn’t wrong, I see you glossed over the multiple statements of your leadership core admitting to stalling talks for the purpose of “forcing” more players to quit.

In any case, take care.  Despite the departure, you’re a big part of the game’s history if you think about it.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Then you're not involved at all in this situation, one more reason to continue to play like nothing happened

You mean to be your punching bag for years to come? Oh boy what a tremendous prospect!

chomo.png

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

>that’s war and it happens

While your statement isn’t wrong, I see you glossed over the multiple statements of your leadership core admitting to stalling talks for the purpose of “forcing” more players to quit.

In any case, take care.  Despite the departure, you’re a big part of the game’s history if you think about it.

Well.  This isn't a topic about that now is it?  That's why it wasn't brought up and expanded upon home boi.

Thanks, I enjoyed playing with you despite our differences,  I think we had fun?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Just now, Cinomoo said:

You mean to be your punching bag for years to come? Oh boy what a tremendous prospect!

chomo.png

I mean, I know that's how the NPO plays, but considering half of the opposing coalition was at war with each other before the leaks about the attacks occurred, I'm not sure that should be a serious concern.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

7 minutes ago, Cinomoo said:

8 months of war with a planned permawar hoping to make players to delete, when the things change instead of being sent into oblivion you get an instant white peace offer + long nap, people asking you to stay and keep the community, people already open to about a future with not the same people fighting each other forever, and you come up with this?

If you are so closed minded yes you should go

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Micchan said:

8 months of war with a planned permawar hoping to make players to delete, when the things change instead of being sent into oblivion you get an instant white peace offer + long nap, people asking you to stay and keep the community, people already open to about a future with not the same people fighting each other forever, and you come up with this?

If you are so closed minded yes you should go

Oh come on..
You don't seriously expect me to believe you would welcome us with open arms after the torrent of toxicity you've shown toward us this past year?
Hopefully Alex reverses some of the changes he made designed to hurt us so you can properly flourish. 

The game is yours now, no more bad man IQ to worry about, congrats!

I know I haven't always been with the alliance, jumping around has always been fun, but Guardians of the Galaxy has always been home. It's been fun working with y'all since the very beginning. So one last time.

We are Groot.

tenor.gif

Thanks for always tolerating me. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

50 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Good luck to y’all. 

seeker ❤️

This is what people should be doing.  Mad max is a class act despite being an !@#$ all at the same time.  I enjoyed my time with you, despite our differences you're a solid guy and I appreciate your company.  I wish you luck moving forward in whatever you do whether in-game or IRL!   Thanks, Max!

• Like 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

1 minute ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

I know I haven't always been with the alliance, jumping around has always been fun, but Guardians of the Galaxy has always been home. It's been fun working with y'all since the very beginning. So one last time.

We are Groot.

tenor.gif

Thanks for always tolerating me. ❤️

We will always be Groot, piggy.  Thanks for everything you did even if you didn't stay a member, you were someone who contributed immensely to getting our high government playing.  I can't thank you enough for being you and open to members that had no idea on what was going on.  Continue being you and being a positive influence on others.  It affects people more than you realize.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

All the best GoTG, you were one of the shining lights of the game. Hopefully our communities will cross paths once more o/

It's GoG!  I enjoyed spending time with you and I *really* enjoyed reading all your post LOL!  Ask roq!  LOL.  You were awesome, I wish you the best in the future!

• Like 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I guess the thing people can learn form this, not that they will, is to not be an incredible dick when you are on top because the worm always turns. If you don't act like a huge ass then people are more willing to be nicer to you when they are on top.

You've made your bed, now lie in it or just leave but do stop trying to get pity for your mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Who Me said:

I guess the thing people can learn form this, not that they will, is to not be an incredible dick when you are on top because the worm always turns. If you don't act like a huge ass then people are more willing to be nicer to you when they are on top.

You've made your bed, now lie in it or just leave but do stop trying to get pity for your mistakes.

Please go eat dirt lol

edit- i say this while at the bottom.

Edited by Cinomoo

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

I thought ignoring you would show that people aren't interested in making the discussion about something else other than the actual topic but evidently you don't care.  

Maybe take some time for reflection?  Or not.  I don't care in the end, you seem to be part of the problem based on this comment.  

gog-forum-size-regs.png

I've never liked seeing established communities go away, even if I was at odds with them. Good luck to you guys. Hopefully you guys can find a another game to play? Or come back here later, maybe?

@Seeker We haven't talked lately, but God bless ya'. I'll never forget how you carried my radio show for me in 2017 because of how ass I was at it lol. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

15 minutes ago, Cinomoo said:

Oh come on..
You don't seriously expect me to believe you would welcome us with open arms after the torrent of toxicity you've shown toward us this past year?
Hopefully Alex reverses some of the changes he made designed to hurt us so you can properly flourish. 

The game is yours now, no more bad man IQ to worry about, congrats!

No sorry your type of mentality is not what I want to see in the game so I will post cats to make me happy again

C6XdCfl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I've never liked seeing established communities go away, even if I was at odds with them. Good luck to you guys. Hopefully you guys can find a another game to play? Or come back here later, maybe?

@Seeker We haven't talked lately, but God bless ya'. I'll never forget how you carried my radio show for me in 2017 because of how ass I was at it lol. 

Thanks, Thalmor!

gog-forum-size-regs.png