Announcement - Guardians of the Galaxy

Seeker

4 minutes ago, Sargun said:

ve sucks.

this sucks more.

please reconsider (and get new leadership).

Are you serious?  Like this is exactly why people don't want to FRICKING play, you act like I am the problem and if I was they would have left but they didn't because I actually give a frick about my FRICKING members.  I guess I'm raging for no reason, they know how I felt about this as I explained as such.  Enjoy the trolling, it's the only thing PnW has done effectively since I joined.

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

2 minutes ago, Who Me said:

So, you act like complete and total !@#$ when you think you have the upper hand but when things go the other way you quit? How very special you are.

did have the upperhand*
things go the otherway due to admin intervention*
FIFY

xoxo

Guest Karl VII
4 minutes ago, Who Me said:

So, you act like complete and total !@#$ when you think you have the upper hand but when things go the other way you quit? How very special you are.

cmon man

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
18 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Final_GoG_Flag.png

It is with a heavy heart that Guardians of the Galaxy has voted on disbanding as an alliance.  Some members will leave, some members may stay but we are Groot forever.

The whirlwind is coming.

I know we have never seen eye to eye and that you and Leo openly talked about forcing me out of the game, however it is sad to see GoG disband and members delete over NPO getting banned for cheating. 

12 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

That's a shame. Sorry to see it happen same as BK. House Stark wishes you the best of luck.

One thing I can accept is how professional House Stark generally acts, I hope you keep that going forward my friend.  Good luck.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

unknown.jpeg

I look back rather fondly at my time in VE, despite the ups and downs. I heartly encourage each and every groot to keep playing and searching for an alliance you enjoy though it seems the decision to disband has been made, it's really a shame to say the least, godspeed to y'all. We are groot!

Edited by Daveth
  • Like 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

12 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

That's a shame. Sorry to see it happen same as BK. House Stark wishes you the best of luck.

One thing I can accept is how professional House Stark generally acts, I hope you keep that going forward my friend.  Good luck.

• Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Are you serious?  Like this is exactly why people don't want to FRICKING play, you act like I am the problem and if I was they would have left but they didn't because I actually give a frick about my FRICKING members.  I guess I'm raging for no reason, they know how I felt about this as I explained as such.  Enjoy the trolling, it's the only thing PnW has done effectively since I joined.

bro

i didn't see the part where y'all voted on it, unironically.  wasn't trolling, for real. ❤️

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Are you serious?  Like this is exactly why people don't want to FRICKING play, you act like I am the problem and if I was they would have left but they didn't because I actually give a frick about my FRICKING members.  I guess I'm raging for no reason, they know how I felt about this as I explained as such.  Enjoy feeling trolling, it's the only thing PnW has done effectively since I joined.

I understand this is a pretty emotional night but please don't let anyone's negative statements get to you. I can only speak for myself at the moment but please know that I meant every word I said and I'm sure plenty of others will echo this sentiment. I wish you guys the best of luck in whatever comes next and, if you're playing other games together, have fun and enjoy.

Edited by Princess Adrienne
  • Like 4

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

cmon man

Sigh, let's be honest here. This war could have been over 3-4 months ago except for the actions of some of the leaders on both sides, but mostly Coalition B leaders dragging this crap out until it has come to this. So, was it worth it?

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I understand this is a pretty emotional night but please don't let Sargun's or anyone's statements get to you. I can only speak for myself at the moment but please know that I meant every word I said and I'm sure plenty of others will echo this sentiment. I wish you guys the best of luck in whatever comes next and, if you're playing other games together, have fun and enjoy.

It's been a running theme this entire time, it's been like this ever since I joined where people troll non stop and essentially force people to quit whether you want to admit it or not.  It's a toxic community, that's why I never actively participated on the forums because I wanted nothing to do with it.  Why would anyone want to play the game when that's the precedent that @Alex fails to moderate?  I doubt it will get better, it hasn't got better in the last few years I have played the game despite people being aware of it.  

Marx said it best to @Alex, maybe he should read it a few times to understand that it's more a widespread opinion.

8 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I know we have never seen eye to eye and that you and Leo openly talked about forcing me out of the game, however it is sad to see GoG disband and members delete over NPO getting banned for cheating. 

Stop making everything about you.  I don't really appreciate it and I don't think anyone else does either.

• Upvote 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

It's been a running theme this entire time, it's been like this ever since I joined where people troll non stop and essentially force people to quit whether you want to admit it or not.  It's a toxic community, that's why I never actively participated on the forums because I wanted nothing to do with it.  Why would anyone want to play the game when that's the precedent that @Alex fails to moderate?  I doubt it will get better, it hasn't got better in the last few years I have played the game despite people being aware of it.  

Marx said it best to @Alex, maybe he should read it a few times to understand that it's more a widespread opinion.

Stop making everything about you.  I don't really appreciate it and I don't think anyone else does either.

But it was ok for you and your allies to sit on nations for eight months admitting in back channels it was your intention to "kill alliances" and force people to quit the game. Many people have fallen victim to this long war, and their blood is on your and your allies hands. Cry me a river.

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You're not alone in that, in all honesty. I would agree wholeheartedly with you but this isn't an issue unique to one side or the other. I don't want to open that can of worms or make this about politics or sides though. I'm tired of the toxicity and I have no interest in engaging or perpetuating it, tonight especially. So I hope you'll take my advice to not let it get to you because it's not worth it and instead just focus on the people that matter to you.

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Seeker said:

1 minute ago, Princess Adrienne said:

You're not alone in that, in all honesty. I would agree wholeheartedly with you but this isn't an issue unique to one side or the other. I don't want to open that can of worms or make this about politics or sides though. I'm tired of the toxicity and I have no interest in engaging or perpetuating it, tonight especially. So I hope you'll take my advice to not let it get to you because it's not worth it and instead just focus on the people that matter to you.

The funny thing is, you can avoid the toxic nature of the forums by just not reading them or replying on them, you can not avoid the war unless you delete or go into VM so I would say the way the war has gone is much worse and caused more people to leave then the forums ever will.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Justin076 said:

But it was ok for you and your allies to sit on nations for eight months admitting in back channels it was your intention to "kill alliances" and force people to quit the game. Many people have fallen victim to this long war, and their blood is on your and your allies hands. Cry me a river.

That's war and those situations can be resolved in many different ways, you shouldn't be so disingenuous lol.  It does take a while to take out top tier nations especially when people leave coalitions etc,  it knocks the timeline back again and again.  I personally didn't think it would take as long as it did but things happen so it has to be adjusted.  I enjoyed our fight,  I learned a lot during it.  I am sure you did as well so you would be better prepared next war with whoever you inevidently encounter.  I would appreciate this thread to not be an argument regarding it.  I enjoyed our time together,  I hope you enjoyed fighting us!

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

I understand the picture your painting but at the end of the day, we believe that we don't have a home here so we are taking our ball and leaving.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

5 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Why would anyone want to play the game when that's the precedent that @Alex fails to moderate?

Alex did the right thing, 6 months late but did the right thing, Alex is impartial and always will be

You're mad because you lost your chance to win the war, you were part of the leaders who decided to not end the war months ago and ermawar knowing there was the tax farm to finance you, accept your mistake and don't push to disband a long lasting community, a good captain is not the first to abandon the ship (and your ship is not even sinking)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Micchan said:

Alex did the right thing, 6 months late but did the right thing, Alex is impartial and always will be

You're mad because you lost your chance to win the war, you were part of the leaders who decided to not end the war months ago and ermawar knowing there was the tax farm to finance you, accept your mistake and don't push to disband a long lasting community, a good captain is not the first to abandon the ship (and your ship is not even sinking)

Nobody was financing us, I know that's hard to accept but we actually built our warchest to support ourselves.

gog-forum-size-regs.png