Dear Members of Black Knights

Artifex

Obvious attempts at poaching a corpse aside in this tread, pressuring your members to throw away their time in game and connections they made with other people feels just wrong even for Orbis...

Edited by kalev60
vodka fueled spell-check
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

your taxes are going to buy some other alliance leaders a new car. 

In TCW, we get new cars all the time. Here is mine, a McLaren Mp4/4, arguably the most successful F1 car of all time...

gettyimages-811385962-1510339287.jpg.3ec396261d9b4e5935c26bb9963604d5.jpg

You are correct. Other alliances get new cars, for example GOONs, who I have given this lola F1 car to. I feel it suits them. It participated in one qualifying session because their title sponsor Mastercard (NPO) made them, failed to qualify within 107% of the fastest set time, and didn't make the race. Then, Mastercard (NPO) withdrew their funding, and Lola went broke, never to make a race again.

F1Lola1997.jpg.f7b9a3bacf0f1ba761fc47828e76e16b.jpg

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

Obvious attempts at poaching a corpse aside in this tread, pressuring your members to throw away their time in game and connections they made with other people feels just wrong even for Orbis...

It's something that would only be suggested by someone who knew fully of the rulebreaking scheme, and wants to impart their own misery on everyone else.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Has BK any player who was around during the OO treaty?

Not for long ?

@Malleator If we people wanted to stay we would certainly discourage them from joining TCW.  All in-game rivalries aside, you guys are pretty bad and with OD gone and our side departing the game, I imagine you'll get some loving when Orbis gets bored ?

lol,  like the OD love was that good or different from any other love Orbis has ever given us... Probably have to finally coup Sphinx too bad I was too late and can´t bring GPA back no-more to correct the coerce your are suggesting is waiting us

Edited by kalev60

7 hours ago, Micchan said:

Has BK any player who was around during the OO treaty?

I just want to take this moment to attention whore and remind people that I was the architect of OO.

You can carry on with your lives now.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

9 hours ago, Malleator said:

Please don't delete your nations out of despair or by thinking there's no alliance that will accept you just because you were, "On the other side."

Mall, all your words are appreciated, I would like to quote you this, I cannot talk in behalf of all my fellow brothers of BK, but I deleted my nation not because I think that other will not accept me. That is the least of concerns.

I deleted by the lack of morals that @Alex holds, by his inneptittude to set clear and fair rules, by his lack of attention to potential security breaches in his code, at the end, you and I are players, today you were enemy and tomorrow ally (Except EM, he is a Zero to the left). That is the amazing thing of Internet games, we build through connections, but when administration is neglect and arbitrary, better walk out.

Tho, I will add you in discord and perhaps in a near future we could cross ways in another community.

But thanks for your kind words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tapatios said:

I deleted by the lack of morals that @Alex holds, by his inneptittude to set clear and fair rules, by his lack of attention to potential security breaches in his code

I invite you to read the document posted by Alex, you can find there all the proofs

Leaving the game means you're supporting the players who cheated because the message is "if you don't let them cheat you will lose all the players"

Edited by Micchan
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

I invite you to read the document posted by Alex, you can find there all the proofs

Leaving the game means you're supporting the players who cheated because the message is "if you don't let them cheat you will lose all the players"

There was no cheating, enjoy the empty husk of a game that will be left behind.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:59 AM, Tapatios said:

Mall, all your words are appreciated, I would like to quote you this, I cannot talk in behalf of all my fellow brothers of BK, but I deleted my nation not because I think that other will not accept me. That is the least of concerns.

I deleted by the lack of morals that @Alex holds, by his inneptittude to set clear and fair rules, by his lack of attention to potential security breaches in his code, at the end, you and I are players, today you were enemy and tomorrow ally (Except EM, he is a Zero to the left). That is the amazing thing of Internet games, we build through connections, but when administration is neglect and arbitrary, better walk out.

Tho, I will add you in discord and perhaps in a near future we could cross ways in another community.

But thanks for your kind words.

Someone drank way too much of the kool-aid I see.

Alternately if enough of you are sticking around, I would encourage the BK members to create a new alliance and keep the community alive. If you enjoyed your time together, there's no reason you can't open a new chapter. Otherwise, I'm sure all alliances would welcome new members, but its certainly an option worth considering.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.