BK disbanding (done it for you Col A)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

50 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

They did not want Col A to have a forum topic about it, but one of my news servers got the leak, so We should post it to enjoy the fact cheaters run when they are found out.

This was bought to you by OLN (via ONN) (keep an eye out for OLN coming soon)

LEEEEEEEEEEKS.png

So many lies by Black Knights,I'm having an stroke. Seriously, why are they angry they have won for 8 months and still say they haven't been treated fairly. What does it take to satisfy them,total destruction of the entire game to their specifications. It sounds like people who just are suicidal and want to take as many people down as they can.

Good bye, old tired BK.

2 minutes ago, Douglas MacArthur said:

I never thought that BK would delete. I'm wondering if i should delete myself?

It's a result of the brainwashed bots of NPO. They must constantly win or else have a tantrum like a baby.

• Upvote 2

Guest Karl VII
8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Leo’s spirit lives on! A miracle!

ux5AZ63Qt8pqclwr1cYpQj3id9vUknUk3jhVMtEE

You can call me Leosus if you wanna

Edited by Karl VII

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Princess Adrienne said:

It looks like he's still around in-game. I hope you'll all sincerely think on what we've said. Regardless of our in-game differences, I would prefer to not see things come to this. This has been a hell of a night for your communities; we're not interested in dragging this out or adding insult to injury. If your leadership is in agreement, putting this whole war and what happened tonight behind us would be for the best for being able to move on going forward.

People will do what they want and the BK community will stay together regardless (we already play other games as a group and that will likely be expanded upon), but after Alex's decision myself and many others both in and out of gov have no desire to continue with PW, so as an AA in PW we'll be on our way.  If individual members want to continue on, they're free to do so.

If a mod could lock this thread that would be nice though - you can all bash Leo in our formal departure thread.

Just now, Curufinwe said:

People will do what they want and the BK community will stay together regardless (we already play other games as a group and that will likely be expanded upon), but after Alex's decision myself and many others both in and out of gov have no desire to continue with PW, so as an AA in PW we'll be on our way.  If individual members want to continue on, they're free to do so.

If a mod could lock this thread that would be nice though - you can all bash Leo in our formal departure thread.

I'm glad to hear that you'll be remaining together as a community. Best of luck going forward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I'm glad to hear that you'll be remaining together as a community. Best of luck going forward.

Likewise

53 minutes ago, Deulos said:

It's a result of the brainwashed bots of NPO. They must constantly win or else have a tantrum like a baby.

I can't speak for other members of BK, but I personally enjoyed working with Leo and Curu and my friends in BK who introduced me to the game. I don't want to be in an alliance where Curu isn't in charge of defense because let's be honest, BK had one of the best departments of defense in the whole game (and we have 8 months of victories to speak to that).

If Leo and Curu go, I'm going with them, because whatever your opinions of BK are, they're fun to work with.  They are deleting their nations, so I'll be deleting mine as well.

It's just a game.  The nations aren't real.  The war isn't real.  I just want to play a game with my friends.  Alex has made that impossible.

14 minutes ago, TehRedBlur said:

It's just a game.  The nations aren't real.  The war isn't real.  I just want to play a game with my friends.  Alex has made that impossible.

There is no reason to delete because an alliance disbanded. Black Knights don't even appear to be directly involved Alex's decision. I moved on when Zodiac disbanded and merged into black knights. I didn't like being just a number so I left to join a micro. That's how this game remains dynamic.

Edited by Deulos

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 minutes ago, TehRedBlur said:

The rest i will leave out, Happy you found people you enjoy to game with.

But Alex did not make it impossible, NPO cheating made it Impossible, BK leaders are deleting due to NPO cheating. You did not see BK delete when Nova cheated?

I would hope that the membership of BK has the integrity to stick around and still have fun. It would be embarrassing if all those 'BK stronk' memes were hallow.

Also, encouraging your members to all delete is asinine. With leadership like that, who needs enemies. 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Guest Curufinwe
59 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I would hope that the membership of BK has the integrity to stick around and still have fun. It would be embarrassing if all those 'BK stronk' memes were hallow.

Also, encouraging your members to all delete is asinine. With leadership like that, who needs enemies. 

You'll find us elsewhere being stronk.  We're already checking out a possible alternative to PW and if it pans out will be importing our community there shortly.

59 minutes ago, James II said:

Sad to see they would rather destroy their own community then have white peace in a war

Stay classy, James ?

3 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

So much whining and posturing, to what end?  Nobody cares.  Delete already.

Also lol at asking a mod to lock a thread that you find inconvenient.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Guest Curufinwe
59 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

So much whining and posturing, to what end?  Nobody cares.  Delete already.

Also lol at asking a mod to lock a thread that you find inconvenient.

images.jpeg

Just remember,

there are tonnes of casual players in alliances that have no idea about any of this.  I'm one.  I just settled into an alliance and come to check my nation every day.

Got a crazy message in mine, so came to check out the forums (which I never really check anymore) and find all this stuff here.  Never heard about any of it.  Thought I'd share.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, William of Cobden said:

Just remember,

there are tonnes of casual players in alliances that have no idea about any of this.  I'm one.  I just settled into an alliance and come to check my nation every day.

Got a crazy message in mine, so came to check out the forums (which I never really check anymore) and find all this stuff here.  Never heard about any of it.  Thought I'd share.

This is absolutely the truth, and I think the vast majority of the members of these alliances are going to tell their "leaders" to frick off and they're going to keep playing the game.  And probably half or more of the players loudly announcing they're going to quit, absolutely are not going to do so either.  They just want to whine and posture.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 hours ago, William of Cobden said:

Just remember,

Well I believe the Orbis community would much prefer to enjoy your, and your like's company for some time yet.  This war has elicited a great deal of strong feeling amongst many participants, but not I think towards the genuine player such as you purpot yourself to be.  Hang around, keep your alliance alive, and I'm sure the dance will go on with hopefully a serve more integrity.

Edited by Etatsorp

Celer Et Audax

10 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Only Toxic if you and others make it so, this is was right to post.

Being your post is reason enough to be toxic

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Tapatios said:

Being your post is reason enough to be toxic

I see even after you said we would not see you again after you posted a few hours ago demanding your account be removed, yet here you are again

1 minute ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I see even after you said we would not see you again after you posted a few hours ago demanding your account be removed, yet here you are again

Is my account removed?

Nope. Then I still around.

Geez, so retard with your obvious comments.

I have not known BK for a while but it hurts to see a Community leave all together. Same with Goons and NPO. I do not like them too much but it doesn't mean they should go all together. After all who am i going to blame everything one now and who will be my source of daily entertainment.

I cant blame them either for being too war hungry, this game is boring and doesn't rly have much to offer except fro frekin sheets and docs. im serious, that the most enjoyable part of this game and tbh the only reason why i know Google Drive exists lmao.

Edited by Salamander