BK disbanding (done it for you Col A)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I have to say, this is a turn of events I never could have thought would ever come. Leo is obviously a coward, but to all members of BK, I hope that you choose your own destiny, rather than following a man who shrivels underneath the face of adversity and blames it on the Admin. Kinda reminds me of 9 year olds playing Fortnite.

• Upvote 5

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Many years ago, I encouraged my alliance, CS to become allies with an alliance we had just fought. CS eventually merged into that alliance. It is sad to see BK go; it is sad to see the remnants of CS go.

Deletion is not the only way.

• Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 minute ago, Epi said:

The Black Knights will be remembered. Zodiac will be remembered. Guardians of the Galaxy will be remembered. It's been a pleasure and we could've asked for no better allies.

Gotg too? :(

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

1 minute ago, Duke Arthur said:

EM your a great big dick for posting this you lowsy hyena of a player of this game. @Fiji God you could have made this topic yourself

EM is better than all of us B****

Edited by Peeled Turnip(Havgle)

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

The Black Knights will be remembered. Zodiac will be remembered. Guardians of the Galaxy will be remembered. It's been a pleasure and we could've asked for no better allies.

Zodiac was the only alliance there worth remembering. The rest can happily be forgotten.

Edited by Cypher
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Toxic thread, @Alex maybe lock

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

At the very least, Leo should step down and offer anyone else in the community who wishes to keep their alliance going the opportunity to keep the community together.

One person in gov should not have the ability or authority to make this decision based on nothing more than his own desire not to assume any responsibility for his own actions.

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png

It saddens me to see this happen even if you are so far removed from the BK that I knew. I at least hope that my old friends from 2016 BK will stick around instead of deleting :D

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

EM your a great big dick for posting this you lowsy hyena of a player of this game. @Fiji God you could have made this topic yourself

Who better to post it that a player you and your leader claim to force out of the game, I must admit i enjoyed posting this.

I do however feel for the normal members of BK who has been made to suffer at poor leadership.

8 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Toxic thread, @Alex maybe lock

Only Toxic if you and others make it so, this is was right to post.

4 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

At the very least, Leo should step down and offer anyone else in the community who wishes to keep their alliance going the opportunity to keep the community together.

One person in gov should not have the ability or authority to make this decision based on nothing more than his own desire not to assume any responsibility for his own actions.

They are keeping their community together and going elsewhere.

Guest Karl VII
36 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I don't think this is a victory and I would highly discourage Leo the Great (who I can't ping for some reason) and @Curufinwe from pursuing this path. Let's just put the past behind us and try and move on from here.

I think Leo already deleted. Bk here in Orbis is over for sure. I think many are just gonna follow suit and the rest probably join NPO(if they are staying idk) or Camelot. We'll see how the game work out now after the dust has settled.

15 minutes ago, Hodor said:

BK has a storied history and this latest gov’s missteps may tarnish them in the short run, but their is hidden deep within the same BKAYYYYLIENS we love.

To Leo, frankly, I’ve never liked you but I won’t stoop to say good riddance. Do what you want, but I’ll never forgive you for how terrible you’ve been this war and the enmity you’ve sown in this game

To the rest of BK, many of us still look fondly upon our time with you as allies. Redemption, in my words, change of direction, in more neutral terms, is not out of the question. If truly Leo is leaving and deleting, a large roadblock to open communication has been lifted. I hope you all will continue as an alliance and community.

Oh shut up. We don't owe you anything.

Edited by Karl VII

Huh... its a weird day when the people who were caught laughing and plotting to make the game so awful for other people that they disband and quit... are the ones who are disbanding and encouraging their people to quit.

I feel like this should have been some type of prophecy. Or maybe a stroke of karma we all hoped for.

In saying that, there are many of you in these alliances whose leaders are finally paying for all they have done to poison the community and exploit a game we all enjoy. That doesn’t mean all of the members have to. Many are innocent, many were naive, yet loyal members to an alliance bent on turning p&w into their own personal circle-jerk.

I also aim to encourage these people (the membership bases of these disbanding alliances) to find new homes.

None of us hate you (well, MOST of you, heh). None of us WANT to see everyone delete their nations because you lost your leaders to greed, selfishness, and cheating. Like Adrienne said. Let’s move on and forward, and pull from these ashes a beautiful phoenix community that can finally prosper, diversify, and maybe work towards being a less toxic place. 

They say its just a part of it. We’ve got to fulfill the book. Won’t you help to sing these songs of freedom.

Cause all I ever had

Redemption songs ♥️♥️

• Upvote 6

? Kitschie 

2 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

I think Leo already deleted. Bk here in Orbis is over for sure. I think many are just gonna follow suit and the rest probably join NPO(if they are staying idk) or Camelot. We'll see how the game work out now after the dust has settled.

It looks like he's still around in-game. I hope you'll all sincerely think on what we've said. Regardless of our in-game differences, I would prefer to not see things come to this. This has been a hell of a night for your communities; we're not interested in dragging this out or adding insult to injury. If your leadership is in agreement, putting this whole war and what happened tonight behind us would be for the best for being able to move on going forward.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg