BK disbanding (done it for you Col A)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

They did not want Col A to have a forum topic about it, but one of my news servers got the leak, so We should post it to enjoy the fact cheaters run when they are found out.

This was bought to you by OLN (via ONN) (keep an eye out for OLN coming soon)

LEEEEEEEEEEKS.png

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Any Black Knights members who wish to continue playing the game are welcome to check out Sanreizan!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Shifty will make a BK 2.0, 2 minutes after BK officially disbands. All ayy lmaos past, present, and distant alternate future are welcome.

Bigger, better, longer, and uncut.

ayy lmao

• Upvote 6

Well, bye then.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

My condolences BK , you truly don't deserve this (except Leo and anyone else in on the false accusations against George) may you find great alliances to call home. (Anyone but NPO really)  

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

I don't think this is a victory and I would highly discourage Leo the Great (who I can't ping for some reason) and @Curufinwe from pursuing this path. Let's just put the past behind us and try and move on from here.

Yeah this

Except that having Leo to delete and the rest ok BK staying would be the best result

Really sad to hear that this was your decision. Regardless of my thoughts on your alliance I've always had a great deal of respect for BK and their members. I hope you guys can decide upon another decision but I doubt you will. Cheers BK, you never let the haters get to you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

They wanted to have the other side disband(source: leaks) and now see who disbanded. 

This already shows what community means to Leo. For all you BKers, this is what your leader was. While you defended your community in the face of adversary, it wasnt us who killed your community. It was the one you defended till the end. 

I urge you not to listen to this "mad man" and continue playing. Idc if it is on our side or the other, please dont let him snap your community out of existence.

• Like 2