A Camelot Post

King Arthur

I'm sure it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, AntMan said:

CK announcement: Does this count as a victory for us? 

Good Luck with the rebuild and never try to contact me ever again

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
55 minutes ago, King Arthur said:

part I: war

Camelot and BoC signs white peace with everyone 

-6 month nap

-wars to conclusion 

-no aid to other ppl

sigs:

camelot, boc

/s/ Alphabet soup 

/s/ TCW bloc 

part II:

we have determined Alex’s recent actions to be bad. Camelot members (that aren’t discord mods) will not be involved in the official PW discord server, as it is simply a festering Pool of toxicity. To those who support Alex’s decision and the impacts they will have on the game: f u

So you peace but support cheating?

2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

If they could keep fighting and support cheating they'd do that. Unfortunately for them cheating is how they kept fighting.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, King Arthur said:

part I: war

Camelot and BoC signs white peace with everyone 

-6 month nap

-wars to conclusion 

-no aid to other ppl

sigs:

camelot, boc

/s/ Alphabet soup 

/s/ TCW bloc 

part II:

we have determined Alex’s recent actions to be bad. Camelot members (that aren’t discord mods) will not be involved in the official PW discord server, as it is simply a festering Pool of toxicity. To those who support Alex’s decision and the impacts they will have on the game: f u

Why are you so angry? Why do you disagree with Alex's decision? It was a quid pro quo plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

Aw, enforcement of game rules to stop mass cheating, yeah, how horrible, Alex.   :rolleyes:

Look, I get it, the sudden defeat due to a rules enforcement feels bitter.  I get it.  Take your break, take a breather, and I'm sure I'll see you again when you come around to reality.  Be thankful you got an easy white peace out of it.  Could have been a lot worse, and it probably will be for at least one alliance in particular.

• Thanks 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Because clearly you are a good boi, 0 naughty, and 0 cheaty, you full of morals and ethics, that NEVER cheated other, and when you lose you claim that other cheat.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 minutes ago, Tapatios said:

Because clearly you are a good boi, 0 naughty, and 0 cheaty, you full of morals and ethics, that NEVER cheated other, and when you lose you claim that other cheat.

Are you stating I cheated without proof? 

3 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Are you stating I cheated without proof? 

I am stating that you are a shitbag Cheat0r, I do not need to hand proofs that you will deny, in your own dark soul you know you are. It is your broken Morals and lack of Ethics what makes you deny the truth.

So, Okay Boomer.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tapatios said:

I am stating that you are a shitbag Cheat0r, I do not need to hand proofs that you will deny, in your own dark soul you know you are. It is your broken Morals and lack of Ethics what makes you deny the truth.

So, Okay Boomer.

Okay zoomer

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Congratulations on peace I don’t agree with Alex punishments and think he miss the head dog as Anna would not have started this but they were breaking the rules good luck on peace maybe y’all can some of the fleeing BK members