$yndicate missive on recent events

Prefonteen

3 hours ago, brucemna said:

Lmao .. that's all ya got ? .. the only dribble I have heard is one side accusing the other of trying to kill the game.  Turns out the side that was complaining hurt the game even more and as well took money out of Alex's pocket with their twist in words.  And let me give u a real life example ... democrats thought they busted trump ... trump is acquitted and his popularity rose as well ... good luck boys

So you are saying NPO is like Trump then. Neither did anything wrong, and the plethora of evidence is a huge conspiracy. Good to know. Thank you for your perspective. 

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

3 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

So you are saying NPO is like Trump then. Neither did anything wrong, and the plethora of evidence is a huge conspiracy. Good to know. Thank you for your perspective. 

I have never said we did anything wrong .. was just giving a example that one may think they did a good thing but the public perception has another... whether trump is right or wrong or straight or crooked ... the so called righteous actually lost the battle and wasted time. AMD considering the accuservwasxnot as innocent in the first place they shouldnt cast the stone without knowing if it will skip cause we know it will sink 

1 minute ago, brucemna said:

I have never said we did anything wrong .. 

Do you mean to say you never said you did not do anything wrong? Genuine question, otherwise that response doesn't make sense in the context. 

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

54 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

Imagine prosecuting a war so hard that you end up destroying yourself. This is basically moby dick here lmao 

Imagine having to use knock off manga to lure in people to keep your war effort going with the literal bare minimum of effort to “play” the game.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

7 hours ago, Tankobite said:

Imagine having to use knock off manga to lure in people to keep your war effort going with the literal bare minimum of effort to “play” the game.

Step 1: Corner your opponents into a war after they have just exhausted themselves fighting each other

Step 2: Refuse to settle for a reasonable peace. Intentionally drag out war in a effort to eliminate opponents from the game. 

Step 3: Threaten allies with destruction after they complain about how insane the war is 

Step 4: Allies actually start turning on you and switching sides

Step 5: Lure in weeaboos with manga to farm them in-game in a desperate attempt to sustain the war effort

????

Profit

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

3 hours ago, Bollocks said:

Step 1: Corner your opponents into a war after they have just exhausted themselves fighting each other

Step 2: Refuse to settle for a reasonable peace. Intentionally drag out war in a effort to eliminate opponents from the game. 

Step 3: Threaten allies with destruction after they complain about how insane the war is 

Step 4: Allies actually start turning on you and switching sides

Step 5: Lure in weeaboos with manga to farm them in-game in a desperate attempt to sustain the war effort

????

Profit

By profit do you mean....implode?

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...