Jump to content
Prefonteen

$yndicate missive on recent events

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To permawar o/

Why? 

Like really?

We are offering you peace. No penalties, no admissions of guilt, no terms for moving forward. Nothing. 

Why put your own community at risk? All you have lost for the time being are a few upper gov members. NPO has always had an abundance of talented members who can easily replace them and take your alliance forward.

You will recover from this with little difficulty I suspect. So please, take the opportunity to do so and end this lunacy.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Why? 

Like really?

We are offering you peace. No penalties, no admissions of guilt, no terms for moving forward. Nothing. 

Why put your own community at risk? All you have lost for the time being are a few upper gov members. NPO has always had an abundance of talented members who can easily replace them and take your alliance forward.

You will recover from this with little difficulty I suspect. So please, take the opportunity to do so and end this lunacy.

 

Because it's fun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because it's fun.

"Fun" depends on perspective. To me at least is more fun to have shorter wars with different stories and goals than one that never ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because it's fun.

I genuinely do hope that your members feel the same way. It would be a shame to see an alliance as old as BK fizzle out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kurdanak said:

I genuinely do hope that your members feel the same way. It would be a shame to see an alliance as old as BK fizzle out.

I see your reading comprehension is lacking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

This war has gone on long enough.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This war has gone for FAR TO LONG like seriously, we're almost 9 months in and with a new global war that's concurrent to the Dial Up War and Nobody cares but want to grab at each others throats till one of us hits the delete button and leave for good. I think it's time for both sides to give into a white peace and end it once for all, apologize or whatever and end the hostilities "until another global war decides to change it" but for now that it's time to end it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Bruce, I knew you pretty well in the other game. This isn't you. I implore you to look at the bigger picture here. This war has escalated to the point where we on both sides are literally breaking the game and abusing it's mechanics in an ideological grudge match.

It's time to drop the madness of this war and move forward so we can all recover as a community.

Yes the game is breaking Charles no doubt now. Seriously thiughball this accomplished is more resentment than moving forward.  I remember another realm where Rose itself was cheating or at least a few members where and the players handled it not the admin. And as well we attracked people to the game regardless of interpretation.  The only thing that will be accomplished is who would want to donate or attract friends or other communities to the game if it is going to be considered cheating. Personally I wont donate now and why should I.  I remember when Sheepy created this game and it was to let the players play with admin to sit idle and only do the upgrades.  U know funny thing is aside golf itself depends on the players to police themselves.  Personally I am not sure or aware of any cheating going on ... but I am aware that players do bend the rules looking for technicalities to get ahead. ON ALL SIDES. And for some to be casting the stones right now will help karma come back on them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Yes the game is breaking Charles no doubt now. Seriously thiughball this accomplished is more resentment than moving forward.  I remember another realm where Rose itself was cheating or at least a few members where and the players handled it not the admin. And as well we attracked people to the game regardless of interpretation.  The only thing that will be accomplished is who would want to donate or attract friends or other communities to the game if it is going to be considered cheating. Personally I wont donate now and why should I.  I remember when Sheepy created this game and it was to let the players play with admin to sit idle and only do the upgrades.  U know funny thing is aside golf itself depends on the players to police themselves.  Personally I am not sure or aware of any cheating going on ... but I am aware that players do bend the rules looking for technicalities to get ahead. ON ALL SIDES. And for some to be casting the stones right now will help karma come back on them. 

"And as well we attracked people to the game regardless of interpretation."
Farmers who:
- weren't talking to anyone outside of GPWC/NPO
- didn't build anything but resource improvements
- didn't war
- didn't trade
- logged for 1 min every so often to feed your alliance with login money and taxes

Yes, great addition to the game.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Personally I wont donate now and why should I.

I'll be sure to donate double from now on then. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I see your reading comprehension is lacking.

lol jeez, you need to relax sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Yes the game is breaking Charles no doubt now. Seriously thiughball this accomplished is more resentment than moving forward.  I remember another realm where Rose itself was cheating or at least a few members where and the players handled it not the admin. And as well we attracked people to the game regardless of interpretation.  The only thing that will be accomplished is who would want to donate or attract friends or other communities to the game if it is going to be considered cheating. Personally I wont donate now and why should I.  I remember when Sheepy created this game and it was to let the players play with admin to sit idle and only do the upgrades.  U know funny thing is aside golf itself depends on the players to police themselves.  Personally I am not sure or aware of any cheating going on ... but I am aware that players do bend the rules looking for technicalities to get ahead. ON ALL SIDES. And for some to be casting the stones right now will help karma come back on them. 

Cast stones at the rule breakers on both sides then. Break the damn wheel but in order to do so and move forward, this war needs to end so that ordinary members on both sides can make up their own minds about their loyalties moving forwards.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream "So What" by Loona and let's beat up NPO

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Slimer, long time no see bud.  Hope you and the rest of Charming Friends are doing well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brucemna said:

Yes the game is breaking Charles no doubt now. Seriously thiughball this accomplished is more resentment than moving forward.  I remember another realm where Rose itself was cheating or at least a few members where and the players handled it not the admin. And as well we attracked people to the game regardless of interpretation.  The only thing that will be accomplished is who would want to donate or attract friends or other communities to the game if it is going to be considered cheating. Personally I wont donate now and why should I.  I remember when Sheepy created this game and it was to let the players play with admin to sit idle and only do the upgrades.  U know funny thing is aside golf itself depends on the players to police themselves.  Personally I am not sure or aware of any cheating going on ... but I am aware that players do bend the rules looking for technicalities to get ahead. ON ALL SIDES. And for some to be casting the stones right now will help karma come back on them. 

Where is anson? Ask him about that cheat rose did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Cast stones at the rule breakers on both sides then. Break the damn wheel but in order to do so and move forward, this war needs to end so that ordinary members on both sides can make up their own minds about their loyalties moving forwards.

I agree if there is any cheaters they should be dealt with but the impression it is literally a partisan even. If u r going to go after one Aa  checkthen ALL. 

4 hours ago, Pubstomper said:

Where is anson? Ask him about that cheat rose did. 

He didnt have to do nothing we forced Rose to expel the members. We dealt with it ourselves.  Banning is not the only solution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nobody Expects said:

There will be no peace for you, from us.

Nobody expected that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

Nobody expected that.

Did you expect this?

image.thumb.png.a7cc8f70fc5177f1aba9a30d9014217a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

Did you expect this?

image.thumb.png.a7cc8f70fc5177f1aba9a30d9014217a.png

That was actually unexpected. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brucemna said:

I agree if there is any cheaters they should be dealt with but the impression it is literally a partisan even. If u r going to go after one Aa  checkthen ALL.

good news is if another alliance is breaking the ToS and generating over 100 billion dollars in ill gotten gains, I can guarantee that people will be checking into them and reporting them as well. 

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brucemna said:

I agree if there is any cheaters they should be dealt with but the impression it is literally a partisan even. If u r going to go after one Aa  checkthen ALL. 

I hate cheaters of any variety.  If you have any evidence of anyone who is also cheating as NPO did, or in any other manner, then I very strongly encourage you to report any and all such evidence.  I don't care what side they are on, report them, end them.  This goes to any member of NPO or anyone else at all.  File those reports if you have evidence of cheating, so this game can be kept clean.

I'll wait.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

good news is if another alliance is breaking the ToS and generating over 100 billion dollars in ill gotten gains, I can guarantee that people will be checking into them and reporting them as well. 

Lol .. maybe if they are NPO or PNo or something of that variation.  

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I hate cheaters of any variety.  If you have any evidence of anyone who is also cheating as NPO did, or in any other manner, then I very strongly encourage you to report any and all such evidence.  I don't care what side they are on, report them, end them.  This goes to any member of NPO or anyone else at all.  File those reports if you have evidence of cheating, so this game can be kept clean.

I'll wait.

Well first thing more so is it cheating or trying to institute a way of play. The micros are they tech farms or econ farms ..is there money and resources changing or is there donations being made to help build both parties or they serving a purpose to lower tier compared to high tier.. .a farm is a farm period. Thing is our farms as u call them are new players coming to the game and both benefit in some way and the game benefits more as the more players the more cash in the game and so forth and even money in alec's pocket.  But now that is gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You are the other kind of NPO member, the drooling idiot kind who is so easily manipulated into believing whatever pile of horse shit they shovel into your mouth.

Lmao .. that's all ya got ? .. the only dribble I have heard is one side accusing the other of trying to kill the game.  Turns out the side that was complaining hurt the game even more and as well took money out of Alex's pocket with their twist in words.  And let me give u a real life example ... democrats thought they busted trump ... trump is acquitted and his popularity rose as well ... good luck boys

Edited by brucemna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.