$yndicate missive on recent events

Prefonteen

Well said, this has gone on long enough. Anyone caught cheating in the game cannot argue that Alex should not have the right to punish them in his own game. All of them getting upset at NPO and GPWC getting banned makes it seem like they all knew about it. Get over yourselves

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, NightKnight said:

Well said, this has gone on long enough. Anyone caught cheating in the game cannot argue that Alex should not have the right to punish them in his own game. All of them getting upset at NPO and GPWC getting banned makes it seem like they all knew about it. Get over yourselves

Well i will say one thing...

Colo A slot filling. Wheres the bans on them? 

kinda sucks war effort got fricked by alex but eh more worried about people getting proper penaltys  

GG i guess

Hi.

Just now, Sweden Ball said:

Well i will say one thing...

Colo A slot filling. Wheres the bans on them? 

kinda sucks war effort got fricked by alex but eh more worried about people getting proper penaltys  

GG i guess

Pretty sure some/most got strikes. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Pretty sure some/most got strikes. 

Yeah those Coalition B guys got strikes, some tard muffins under me got struck for being tard muffins. 

Mostly nothing happened though because raiding isn't slot filling, there were maybe as many strikes as I have fingers on a hand.

14 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Hopefully no peace for u.  But we do have a sale on pacifiers 

Bruce, I knew you pretty well in the other game. This isn't you. I implore you to look at the bigger picture here. This war has escalated to the point where we on both sides are literally breaking the game and abusing it's mechanics in an ideological grudge match.

It's time to drop the madness of this war and move forward so we can all recover as a community.

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png

53 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

A very fair proposal

You've got our support here. As this war continues, we find ourselves descending into ever greater levels of chaos and disaster. Whilst we still have a game and some semblance of a community left, it's time to call it quits.

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

I’d just like to point out that these events in their entirety should make no one happy.  It’s really disappointing all around, and we ought to maintain that solemnity.  I, for one, will not engage in hitting my enemies while they’re down.  Thank @Prefonteen for responding appropriately o7.

Hopefully,  we can move on from the past and make a future where we don’t repeat these mistakes.  

• Upvote 5