GOONS Enacts ENCOM

Astryl

12 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

yes the only thing that could defeat us was an admin stepping in for your side

And to try to defeat us, you guys had to commit one of the largest rule-breaking conspiracies in the game's history to funnel a thousand tax farms into creation so they could produce tens of billions of dollars for your side. 

Get bent.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

I am in Arrgh babe I have no side. I just don't like this whole being dramatic and disbanding over this. It wasn't cool what NPO did. This prolonged war way too much and had devastating results by loosing players. I am partly one of them because I don't fight anymore I lost interest in it and my nation is dead. But I am still here for community and doing some art stuff which I always liked. I am sad that part of coalition B's gov don't really try to accept current situation and go through this but go easy way and just quit. Not sure if you also disbanded or I just couldn't find you but this is not the best solution imo. Maybe I am blind but I don't think so rest of Orbis is so toxic/against you that only way is to disband and quit. I think there is always time for redemption.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

3 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Unlike some on Col A side, which saw us paying reps as a chance to try and drag us back in by trying to get the coalition to let them hit us because we paid those reps. Real fricking noble from the Moral Highroad people.

The only people to propose hitting you were people like Elijah, ex-IQ members who hold no power. Everyone else instantly shot the idea down because we all recognized it was dumb, since you guys hadn’t done anything to deserve being hit.

57 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

The only thing that kept you afloat was a mass cheating effort.  While the step-in did decide the war, I'd say it was more than justified.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

For what it's worth, I found GOONs leadership the easiest to communicate with during all peace talks that took place between the coalitions.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

12 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

That's funny coming from you bud.

unknown.png

I lost two communities to this war. Valinor had to disband and then CoS Disbanded when it became apparent there were only 5 of us fighting any more. So we got out and decided to move on with our lives outside of this dumb war. Like many other alliances. Including yours, I believe? We didn't have to beg goons for a treaty, just like we didn't have to beg for a treaty from Rose, or Heaven's Gate. Most of us are well liked and our leader is about 50x the person you think you are.

Unlike some on Col A side, which saw us paying reps as a chance to try and drag us back in by trying to get the coalition to let them hit us because we paid those reps. Real fricking noble from the Moral Highroad people.

Also, hows paying those debts you owe back going? Still paying people to hit RnR because you don't want to pay them?

I thought the timing was sketchy for you guys to peace out as your allies were still being rolled & then aligning the enemy mid-war. You didn't need to beg for a treaty since you the propaganda tool they wanted, not many respectable alliances are willing to peace & aligned the enemy as soon as those not treaty obligated to help Chaos/KETOG finally decided to make some moves to help regardless.

Although I've avoided commenting on your alignment change and will continue to do so, good luck and swapping sides wasn't taking the moral high ground. Although its the respect CoS gained before the side switch to goons which is why many still want to hold you guys in high regard.

• Upvote 1

libertyribbon.png

14 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I lost two communities to this war. Valinor had to disband and then CoS Disbanded when it became apparent there were only 5 of us fighting any more. So we got out and decided to move on with our lives outside of this dumb war. Like many other alliances. Including yours, I believe? We didn't have to beg goons for a treaty, just like we didn't have to beg for a treaty from Rose, or Heaven's Gate. Most of us are well liked and our leader is about 50x the person you think you are.

Also, hows paying those debts you owe back going? Still paying people to hit RnR because you don't want to pay them?

No one hates CoS more than I do, and I could care less that you guys left the war early. 

15 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Hey Pasky. I don't know where you heard this but I never heard it mentioned in any serious capacity within our coalition chats. If I had, I would have put my foot down and I am certain I would not have been the only one against it. You guys kept us informed of everything going on the entire time and you left the war with our blessing. You were not going to get hit over what you did to get peace.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

28 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeah, seems that Entering ENCOM from this thread was a lie just to rebrand as a GPA Knockoff so they're not leaving any Discord Server or stop using the forums after all. Seems that GOONS will be GOONS anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder how long this rebrand will last till another "ENCOM" Post appears as another lie to rebrand again? Who knows but will have to wait and see. "btw, take a drink for each rebrand you read since it's making me sound like a Cable Support caller from Comcast who keeps saying Cable Box"

As someone who actually loves to read GOONS shitposts, I hope this happens with frequency.  The GoonPA thing is hilarious, I love it, and I love that they're doing something interesting instead of being crybabies like 70% of their [former?] allies.

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Upvote 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

On 2/6/2020 at 12:45 AM, Pasky Darkfire said:

It's wild to see GOONs goes ENCOM for 30 minutes and all the trash that was too afraid to speak before suddenly crops back up on the forums like they finally found that scrap of courage they left in their !@#$ sock.

At least some of you have been here the whole time. That's respectable.

Well to be fair, it might just be people that dosen't use the forum that often, and simply got on here yesterday, because of all events that happened: NPO got caught cheating, 4 alliance announce they going delete, one of which encourage it members to delete aswell. And a wave of peace agreements. 

I personally find that the more likely reason, then a fear of speaking in a public forum, about a browser game...

tenor (1).gif