GOONS Enacts ENCOM

Astryl

Good. I think I speak for a large part of the PnW community when I say you're not wanted here anyway, so I'll chalk your continued silence up as an immense win. It must hurt when the moderation you've weaponized in the past gets turned against you. You've been Hoist with your own petard, your chickens have come home to roost, and you reap what you sow. Enjoy your exile, I know I will ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's wild to see GOONs goes ENCOM for 30 minutes and all the trash that was too afraid to speak before suddenly crops back up on the forums like they finally found that scrap of courage they left in their !@#$ sock.

At least some of you have been here the whole time. That's respectable.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

It's wild to see GOONs goes ENCOM for 30 minutes and all the trash that was too afraid to speak before suddenly crops back up on the forums like they finally found that scrap of courage they left in their !@#$ sock.

At least some of you have been here the whole time. That's respectable.

its funny how you agreed peace, paid reps, then begged goons for a treaty, massive courage from you there.

9 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

its funny how you agreed peace, paid reps, then begged goons for a treaty, massive courage from you there.

That's funny coming from you bud.

unknown.png

I lost two communities to this war. Valinor had to disband and then CoS Disbanded when it became apparent there were only 5 of us fighting any more. So we got out and decided to move on with our lives outside of this dumb war. Like many other alliances. Including yours, I believe? We didn't have to beg goons for a treaty, just like we didn't have to beg for a treaty from Rose, or Heaven's Gate. Most of us are well liked and our leader is about 50x the person you think you are.

Unlike some on Col A side, which saw us paying reps as a chance to try and drag us back in by trying to get the coalition to let them hit us because we paid those reps. Real fricking noble from the Moral Highroad people.

Also, hows paying those debts you owe back going? Still paying people to hit RnR because you don't want to pay them?

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Not gonna lie, I never thought Go*ns could make a good joke, the posts they make are always bland, but the joke that they made of them thinking that anyone will be disappointed about them leaving the community... it hurts me to say this, but, after today, I realise I was wrong, very wrong, congratulations Go*ns, you've made a true top kek. 

37 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

unknown.png

I lost two communities to this war. Valinor had to disband and then CoS Disbanded when it became apparent there were only 5 of us fighting any more. So we got out and decided to move on with our lives outside of this dumb war. Like many other alliances. Including yours, I believe? We didn't have to beg goons for a treaty, just like we didn't have to beg for a treaty from Rose, or Heaven's Gate. Most of us are well liked and our leader is about 50x the person you think you are.

Unlike some on Col A side, which saw us paying reps as a chance to try and drag us back in by trying to get the coalition to let them hit us because we paid those reps. Real fricking noble from the Moral Highroad people.

Also, hows paying those debts you owe back going? Still paying people to hit RnR because you don't want to pay them?

citation please? If this occurred i'm unaware and would like to know who to make fun of for being cucks.

On that note- I never faulted you or CoS/ex-CoS for leaving the war. I did question your decision to affiliate yourself with a selfproclaimed sphere (memesphere) which is known to be incredibly toxic on an OOC level. But even so, I kept those opinions to myself until now. You do you.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

you dropping GOONs now or you ride n die for the cheaters?

Hi, glad you feel the need to continue harassing me. My only statement on the matter will be as follows. I like GOONS. GOONS has treated us fairly and with respect. That's all. Will our FA change in the future? Probably very soon, yeah. It's sad to see alliances I respect leave (I still hold a lot of respect for BK/NPO because I think they brought a lot to this game). I had no idea any of this was happening. However, I'm still going to not participate in global politics because I think most of you suck. I'm only here to support my friends, whether that is GOONS, OWR, or ASM. I'm not quite sure what direction HG is going in but whatever it is, I'm still going to give most of you the bird because you deserve it.

AnchoredWatchfulGilamonster-small.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Peace wasn’t really going anywhere to begin with with you guys, now you’re offering to still not sign peace and not talk to us? 

If you insist...

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

24 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

On that note- I never faulted you or CoS/ex-CoS for leaving the war. I did question your decision to affiliate yourself with a selfproclaimed sphere (memesphere) which is known to be incredibly toxic on an OOC level. But even so, I kept those opinions to myself until now. You do you.

Our decision was to ally *GOONs* and Heaven's Gate. I do not affiliate with "meme-sphere," typically self-claimed by BK, UPN, and up until a few weeks ago the refugees of AK in Ironside and tCW sphere members. I have personally chastised the toxicity from everyone. And I now get to personally down-vote everything Keshav or Roq says in their own house for my own entertainment value. I have spoken out against actions from both sides throughout this war. But some people apparently took a tie to GOONs as a negative on my ooc character and shunned me off. So I am going to keep doing what I've been doing. And I'm only getting started. 

I have no doubts you absolutely know nothing about what I said. /s

• Upvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Id like to simply quote two goons 

Jazz, you're gonna love this one: "this isn't going to age well"

And

Screenshot_20200205-202254_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0494681e7a0ff7ac05461e30c78b95fe.jpg

Can we see the trophy before you destroy yourselves? 

Edited by Canada2
  • Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

unknown.png

Well pick better communities, instead of having Col B destroy CoS then pay them reps and run for their protection, this proves how little you know, I do not owe anything to RnR lol

Also use the right forum if you wish to report me for cheating 8 months ago.

4 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Well pick better communities, instead of having Col B destroy CoS then pay them reps and run for their protection, this proves how little you know, I do not owe anything to RnR lol

Also use the right forum if you wish to report me for cheating 8 months ago.

I know a little and I know a lot.

Sorry, my mistake there. It was mythic. But they didn't perform to your standards as raiders. So you didn't pay them and then boohoo'd about them holding funds. 
Screenshot_20200205_114633_com.discord.j

I think CoS was arguably one of the best communities on this god forsaken rock of a game. 

Should I have joined yours? With allies who actively despised you?

And c'mon, friend. Be reasonable. We both know Alex doesn't accept discord logs as proof of anything. Unless they're his own. 

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I know a little and I know a lot.

Sorry, my mistake there. It was mythic. But they didn't perform to your standards as raiders. So you didn't pay them and then boohoo'd about them holding funds. 
Screenshot_20200205_114633_com.discord.j

I think CoS was arguably one of the best communities on this god forsaken rock of a game. 

Should I have joined yours? With allies who actively despised you?

And c'mon, friend. Be reasonable. We both know Alex doesn't accept discord logs as proof of anything. Unless they're his own. 

As the bill is not due until the end of the global, yeah see already seems you twist the truth.