What comes next

Senry

1 hour ago, Tarroc said:

I mean, it has become evident that the Admin of the game cares nothing for what he says and keeping the game fair. He makes a decision, then decides he no longer cares for that decision, bans multiple people who have done nothing wrong, deletes billions of dollars of revenue from the game, and deletes billions of dollars of resources from the game, clearly favouring one side. This comes days after the decision was made to increase the cost of aircraft, clearly designed to punish the side who uses aircraft more. This is an idiotic decision, a clearly biased decision, and a decision that was made with malicious intent in mind. I imagine a number of alliances will refuse to continue playing the game, if this is how the admin decides to treat the game as a whole, and abuse his powers in such a horrific manner.

Tarroc, instead of complaining on the Forums, deal with the fact that breaking the rules, making $100-150 billion by using 1000 farms isn't ok.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Batavus said:

Tarroc, instead of complaining on the Forums, deal with the fact that breaking the rules, making $100-150 billion by using 1000 farms isn't ok.

Except that it is okay to have 1000 farms, unless you can magically find rules against that?

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

o7 Roq, Yuno & Shadowthrone

1 year to 6 months seems kinda long. Game needs villains, although interesting run.

Pffff, 1 year is chump change in the PnW saga.

• Haha 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Except that it is okay to have 1000 farms, unless you can magically find rules against that?

I thought you knew this rule against farming (getting ingame materials) in exchange for real world stuff:

Real-World Transactions for In-Game Materials

Politics & War has a limited donation system to prevent the game from being "pay-to-win." In addition to limits on Credit usage, it is against the rules for players to make exchanges of real-life money or goods for in-game materials, including but not limited to: in-game money, and in-game resources. Examples of this type of behavior would include: sending someone real-life money for in-game money or in-game resources, purchasing someone a Steam game for in-game money or in-game resources, sending someone a gift-card for in-game money or in-game resources, and any other sort of real-world trade for in-game goods.

The punishment for real-world transactions for in-game materials will be a complete nation reset upon first offense, and a permanent ban from Politics & War upon a second offense.

Just fyi: A gift card or a steam game are just examples.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Batavus said:

It was actually about 30 billion, from what I've read. I do find it ironic that there is this much opposition to something that is not against the rules of the game, I don't recall ever reading a rule that disallows any of this, while there was a shade of this uproar of anger when Leo's account was hacked and BK's bank was stolen. The logs were provided, and Yoso, a neutral party, provided evidence that Gorge was breaking the rules of the game and hacking, yet Alex didn't do anything because he was busy sucking coalition A's dick.

• Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing wrong with that, but paying them with IRL items is.

Just now, Tarroc said:

It was actually about 30 billion, from what I've read. I do find it ironic that there is this much opposition to something that is not against the rules of the game, I don't recall ever reading a rule that disallows any of this, while there was a shade of this uproar of anger when Leo's account was hacked and BK's bank was stolen. The logs were provided, and Yoso, a neutral party, provided evidence that Gorge was breaking the rules of the game and hacking, yet Alex didn't do anything because he was busy sucking coalition A's dick.

Leo's account was not hacks, BK.net was maybe if Gorge did not have admin logins, but hay Gorge was banned from bk.net for cheating im sure, but you moan when NPO are banned for cheating lol

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Nothing wrong with that, but paying them with IRL items is.

unknown.png[

You sound like a Drug dealer, man.

"First Chapters are free, yo! Next 10 chapters requires a nation. To read chapters past 50, we'll need you to install a Proxy, so you can control even more nations at once. Also, ask your friends and family to help out, yo!"

c50817d04549f4fba5c6adf8e7c57440.gif

33 minutes ago, Emperor Ice said:

Not much changed, we have more than enough resources to continue fighting for a long time. Thus, we continue to fight. I see no reason to end this war, ever.

It seems many alliances tied to iq disagree with you

Bk disband

Polaris Camelot boc yakuza solar all peace, all within a few hours

2 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Let's see:

Fairness in Trading & Banking

Prices and amounts in trades are generally at the player's discretion. In instances where trades and banks are used to funnel money and/or resources from one nation to another, where one nation has no intention to continue playing the game is a bannable offense.

> GPWC nations were actively encouraged *not* to play the game, and to funnel money and resources to other nations/alliances.

Real-World Transactions for In-Game Materials

Politics & War has a limited donation system to prevent the game from being "pay-to-win." In addition to limits on Credit usage, it is against the rules for players to make exchanges of real-life money or goods for in-game materials, including but not limited to: in-game money, and in-game resources. Examples of this type of behavior would include: sending someone real-life money for in-game money or in-game resources, purchasing someone a Steam game for in-game money or in-game resources, sending someone a gift-card for in-game money or in-game resources, and any other sort of real-world trade for in-game goods.

The punishment for real-world transactions for in-game materials will be a complete nation reset upon first offense, and a permanent ban from Politics & War upon a second offense.

>GPWC nations were exchanging real life goods (manga translations) for ingame materials (resources/cash being funneled).

It's cut-and dry dude.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

IncelBloc (AKA Coalition B or Memesphere) will whine and cry and some of them will disband and delete. The war will soon end and then everything goes back to normal. 

5 hours ago, Tarroc said:

I mean, it has become evident that the Admin of the game cares nothing for what he says and keeping the game fair. He makes a decision, then decides he no longer cares for that decision, bans multiple people who have done nothing wrong, deletes billions of dollars of revenue from the game, and deletes billions of dollars of resources from the game, clearly favouring one side. This comes days after the decision was made to increase the cost of aircraft, clearly designed to punish the side who uses aircraft more. This is an idiotic decision, a clearly biased decision, and a decision that was made with malicious intent in mind. I imagine a number of alliances will refuse to continue playing the game, if this is how the admin decides to treat the game as a whole, and abuse his powers in such a horrific manner.

Die mad, cuck.

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 hours ago, Neko said:

Hardly a death to the Game I quite enjoy playing the Game

You mentioned The Game thus you have lost The Game. 

I have now also mentioned The Game. 

I have lost The Game.