2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

22 minutes ago, Micchan said:

IQ's last time, NPO want to stay

It's weird, isn't it? BK, GoG, Acadia, etc, are all leaving because of NPO. Meanwhile, NPO stays. Reminds me of a Russian movie I once saw. 

Alex, I wish you didn’t twist the reality to your convenience.

Your investigation was not enough. I would like you to reconsider what you did but it is too late anyway.

Please learn the difference between a novel and a manhwa. This is ridiculous. We are not crazy teenage girls waiting for our comics.

I don’t want to waste time explaining since it’s not worth it. But I needed to write somewhere that you are wrong.

Edited by No One

16 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

It's weird, isn't it? BK, GoG, Acadia, etc, are all leaving because of NPO. Meanwhile, NPO stays. Reminds me of a Russian movie I once saw. 

The move made by Alex is clearly influenced by coal A members and thus political, combine that with the plane price, the gorgel debacle and the moderation around slot filling and draw the conclusion:

Coal A has Alex s ear, and benifits from his doings. Coal B was fighting the war very well, even Coal A has to admit that, but we cant win from the game God. Thats a game over.

1 minute ago, Duke Arthur said:

The move made by Alex is clearly influenced by coal A members and thus political, combine that with the plane price, the gorgel debacle and the moderation around slot filling and draw the conclusion:

Coal A has Alex s ear, and benifits from his doings. Coal B was fighting the war very well, even Coal A has to admit that, but we cant win from the game God. Thats a game over.

Cleary influenced you say? Well, Alex's decision to ban Pooball was clearly Co B influenced. What other argument do you have? 

This is sad on multiple levels.  Sad that people would cheat and distort the game at this level.  Sad that Alex is put in such an awkward position where he's bound to make a lot of people unhappy no matter what he does.  Sad that we are likely to see a number of active players quit over this.  I hope the suspended players will come after their temporary bans.

Honestly I'd support allowing GPWC to survive as an alliance in order to encourage the actually members to keep playing.  Hopefully they'll preserve their community at least.

I'd encourage other Col A players to avoid celebrating this. This is understandably upsetting and shocking for a lot of people irregardless of whether the moderation actions were justified or not (I think they were.)  This isn't a victory.

Edited by Azaghul
  • Like 1
GnWq7CW.png

The amount of people in this thread that are malding is quite alarming.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

21 hours ago, Duke Arthur said:

Plane price is the least effective nerf that could've been done. It doesn't change planes' strengths in any meaningful way, it just makes them more expensive to run, which 1) Isn't a problem for people who hoard a frickton (was the case with Colo B). 2) Ran a racket that funds whatever stupid shit they do anyways.

And as Durmij had pointed out, the plane cost change effectively meant that Colo B got a shit ton of alum for free, because Colo B already had tons of planes built.

Your selective memory is also forgetting the increase of cost on soldiers and ships. Given that half the point of soldiers is being cheap, and how ships were already hardly worth their cost before the increase, these two made far less sense to have their price increased than planes. Furthermore, neither are staple units for Colo B, so following your logic, you can very well argue that it was Colo B whispering into Alex's ear to have units Colo A uses have their price be increased to affect them negatively for political gain.

The Gorge thing wasn't ruled in the way you wanted to be ruled by him because it A) It happened on a website he has no bearing over, and no responsibility for B ) The oversight was neglecting to revoke Gorge's access to the system (which he had from the time he was still govt). Simply put, it's your fault for not upping your security and rescinding access to a person that wasn't affiliated to you for weeks by then.

As for the "slotfills", to my knowledge, Alex ended up whacking some people on Colo A's side over it. The issue is simply that a combination of incompetence and spite on your end had you think that filling people with full planes, deliberately rolling py's, and doing other sorts of attacks that were ultimately non-damaging or clearly restrained in nature was a good idea, which then meant that there were far more cases of Colo B wars that were in clear violation of the rules, rather than be on the gray zone at best.

Quite frankly, you didn't run the war well. From a diplomatic and management standpoint, it was a disaster (and you don't want to get me started from a military standpoint). You somehow managed to basically drive more than half of your coalition away, either by resulting in their disbandment, or by having them peace out. You squandered resources to the point where you had to set up said racket to keep things going. Through spite, grudges, and haughtiness, you turned what would've been a clear victory into self-committed annihilation. Even when the Admin throws you a bone over your straight-up illegal activities (which you can't even appreciate due to your asinine sense of entitlement, which is funny, since Roq claimed we were being entitled as frick) and doesn't completely YEET all of the shit you've generated, rather than just a portion, and merely bans the people who both functionally and morally compromised the game's integrity (morally for obvious reasons, functionally in reference to production and nearly tripling the down time between turn changes)  for 6 months rather than in perpetuity, you throw a childish shitfit akin to that of the Dems in 2016 (coming from a foreigner who doesn't have a dog in the fight of American politics, ftr).

So yeah, if you feel like quitting the game, go ahead. But don't pretend as though everyone's out to get you. You did yourselves in.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
Minor edits.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Plane price is the least effective nerf that could've been done. It doesn't change planes' strengths in any meaningful way, it just makes them ore expensive to run, which 1) Isn't a problem for people who hoard a frickton (was the case with Colo B.) 2) Ran a racket that funds whatever stupid shit they do anyways.

And as Durmij had pointed out, the plane cost change effectively meant that Colo B got a shit ton of alum for free, because Colo B already had tons of planes built.

Your selective memory is also forgetting the increase of cost on soldiers and ships. Given that half the point of soldiers is being cheap, and how ships are hardly worth their cost as is before the increase, these two made far less sense to have their price increased than planes. Furthermore, neither are staple units for Colo B, so following your logic, you can very well argue that it was Colo B whispering into Alex's ear to have units Colo A uses have their price be increased to affect them negatively for political gain.

The Gorge thing wasn't ruled in the way you wanted to be ruled by him because it A) It happened on a website he has no bearing over, and no responsibility for B ) The oversight was neglecting to revoke Gorge's access to the system (which he had from the time he was still govt). Simply put, it's your fault for not upping your security and rescinding access to a person that wasn't affiliated to you for weeks by then.

As for the "slotfills", to my knowledge, Alex ended up whacking some people on Colo A's side over it. The issue is simply that a combination of incompetence and spite on your end had you think that filling people with full planes, deliberately rolling py's, and doing other sorts of attacks that were ultimately non-damaging or clearly restrained in nature was a good idea meant that there were far more cases that were in clear violation of the rules, rather than be on the gray zone at best.

What the hell are you on about dragging american politics in? You nuts?

So other websites are not to be taken into account when dealing with this game? Really?

And coal a never would have won the war. Neffa evva!

9 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

What the hell are you on about dragging american politics in? You nuts?

So other websites are not to be taken into account when dealing with this game? Really?

And coal a never would have won the war. Neffa evva!

I may be nuts, but I'm not defending racketeering and illegal activities.

'sides, it got referenced several times already, so...

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

47 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Cleary influenced you say? Well, Alex's decision to ban Pooball was clearly Co B influenced. What other argument do you have? 

There was concrete evidence of Nova Riata cheating. No such thing exists here.

33 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Plane price is the least effective nerf that could've been done. It doesn't change planes' strengths in any meaningful way, it just makes them ore expensive to run, which 1) Isn't a problem for people who hoard a frickton (was the case with Colo B.) 2) Ran a racket that funds whatever stupid shit they do anyways.

Your selective memory is also forgetting the increase of cost on soldiers and ships. Given that half the point of soldiers is being cheap, and how ships are hardly worth their cost as is before the increase, these two made far less sense to have their price increased than planes. Furthermore, neither are staple units for Colo B, so following your logic, you can very well argue that it was Colo B whispering into Alex's ear to have units Colo A uses have their price be increased to affect them negatively for political gain.

As for the "slotfills", to my knowledge, Alex ended up whacking some people on Colo A's side over it. The issue is simply that a combination of incompetence and spite on your end had you think that filling people with full planes, deliberately rolling py's, and doing other sorts of attacks that were ultimately non-damaging or clearly restrained in nature was a good idea meant that there were far more cases that were in clear violation of the rules, rather than be on the gray zone at best.

Quite frankly you didn't run the war well. From a diplomatic and management standpoint, it was a disaster (and you don't want to get me started from a military standpoint). You somehow managed to basically drive more than half of your coalition away, either by resulting in their disbandment, or by having them peace out. You squandered resources to the point where you had to set up said racket to keep things going. Through spite, grudges, and haughtiness, you turned what would've been a clear victory into self-committed annihilation. Even when the Admin throws you a bone over your straight-up illegal activities (which you can't even appreciate due to your asinine sense of entitlement, which is funny Roq claimed we were being entitled as frick) and doesn't completely YEET all of the shit you've generated, rather than just a portion, and merely bans the people who both functionally and morally compromised the game's integrity (morally for obvious reasons, functionally in reference to production and nearly tripling the down time between turn changes)  for 6 months rather than in perpetuity, you throw a childish shitfit akin to that of the Dems in 2016 (coming from a foreigner who doesn't have a dog in the fight of American politics, ftr).

So yeah, if you feel like quitting the game, go ahead. But don't pretend as though everyone's out to get you. You did yourselves in.

Hits the nail on the head.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you need glasses to read the doc, just go to the eye doctor around the corner. I think he sells some there. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hahahah, of course weaklings blame others when they cant succeeded to the ban hammer. 

@Alexyou have done well...

Edited by Salamander

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Okay, please post the evidence of the illegal scanlations. 

Well, if I do, idk if you'll be able to comprehend it. Cause thus far, you clearly haven't been able to understand the doc. ?

Just now, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

All circumstantial. No one has any proof of anything. Still waiting for evidence of illegal scanlations.

19 hours ago, Alex said:

ITT: Lots of people who haven't read the full report yet.

I registered for the forum simply to say: Drawing conclusions without even investigating deeply, banning and accusing without knowing what is going on for sure is something totally ridiculous and disgusting. Your money cows were crying because they were losing so you had to do something to appease, right ?!

I don't think there is a term "hasty decision" in your dictionary, something that an "administrator" shouldn't do. But it is pathetic for that to resort to accusations by placing crimes on people's heads, making people believe that's true. Remember that this is called slander and it is a crime, I hope you are aware of that.

Your whole "case" is non-existent, based on extracted parts out of context. Did you at least try to complete the verification process (wich just let us know that there is none fake account) to check the parts dedicated to raiders and spies? Bank? Something like? Did you even check the closed section? One thing I'm sure of, you didn't. This is what is most nauseating. You don't even know what happens there, you don't know or you would know that we only had a website for fan novels and fan art, and that this separation was in order to protect the authors from having their works stolen and because they only wanted this to be for our community by our community. And the website has been taken down since November anyways already, so the only thing we "got" was exclusive discord chat channels ever since then. But we still played because we liked GPWC and the game.

You don't know that everyone who enters is encouraged to play actively and can always message officers and experts for help but no one is forced to anything, so everyone can play how active they want to. And a lot of us play much, waging war, as raids or in the scope of espionage, not constantly, because people have life and often cannot concentrate on certain periods for personal reasons. 

And so you know: GPWC always allowed us to go visit your or other alliance discord server or forums. They simply warned us that it is not a good environment. Because most of your community is toxic (see this thread), we want nothing to do with them and only interact with people we like. 

But it is really sad to know that the game that should be free, works around who pays more. ;)

I, an active player in all areas of the game, want to make it clear: your opinion is cloudy, biased and without base, harming a community of players that helped each other, unlike many alliances out there. NPO and GPWC are sister alliances, or were, until you, ALEX, destroying the GPWC based on air (nothing). And just to be clear, your claims about the transactions between the GPWC and the NPO are pathetic, do you think that an alliance with smaller nations would not move their surplus (which was in huge parts not even from tax but from raids, trades and baseball) resources to a protected location? Yeah, only if they were stupid, right?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I'd just like to add, that despite they're "on my side", I don't actually agree with how the Guinea Pig Farm thing was set up. But Alex okay'ed it, the least he could do is reach out to the same people who reached out to him and tell them that he's decided it's not alright and that changes (or whatever) needs to be made.

This is like telling everyone it's OK to light bonfires, then you find out fire might spread and it's dangerous, so you make it illegal and then punish everyone who's had a bonfire previously... Jeeez.

19 hours ago, Codonian said:

I'm one of the few that have seen the most recent conversation you held with NPO in it's entirety, you handled the situation piss poor when it was CLEAR that he was asking you originally if that would be fine, to which you said it would be a mechanics issue, not a moderation one.

You're the god damn admin of the game, your gut reaction should be your official stance. 

It appears he okayed farms. There’s a world of different between inactive farms and inactive farms THAT PEOPLE MADE IN EXCHANGE FOR IRL GOODS. The rules totally allow for one and not the other. It’d be like if I asked if it was ok to donate to a political candidate and when I was told yes robbed a bank to pay for said donations. The bank robbing wouldn’t be ok just because I asked permission to donate money.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

• Alex locked this topic