2/5/2020 - Major Announcement Regarding Enforcement of Game Rules

Alex

16 hours ago, Madokami said:

You forget that they also told them that they didnt have to play the game, just login every x days

I'd consider that stretching "trying to make it easier for players to play" past normal, reasonable limits.  It's not uncommon or unreasonable for alliances to make an effort to make things easier for people who don't have the desire to be very active to be productive while still being relatively inactive.  This took that to the extreme.

The point I'm trying to make is that this didn't have to start as rule breaking to become rule breaking.  There's a slippery slope.

• Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

9 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It literally does not matter when the people in charge masked him themselves.  Any right to privacy you have (which really doesn't exist here, on the internet) is waived the moment you give someone access.   He even said how easy it was for him to gain access to the relevant discords and take the screenshots himself.

What part of this are you not 

Whatever.. here ur talking bout honesty and stuff but yet it is okay to disguise oneself and just invade the privacy of anyone. 

The first response to being confronted with the evidence was to start deleting shit and feeding bullshit lies to Alex, so you can get off the moral high ground.

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

21 minutes ago, brucemna said:

Whatever.. here ur talking bout honesty and stuff but yet it is okay to disguise oneself and just invade the privacy of anyone. 

There is no privacy on a public Discord channel. Are you 13? 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Invading the privacy wrongfully would be if Alex hacked discord to view things he wasn't masked to view.  Not if he just went up to you and asked and you gave him a mask.  Good lord.  There is no straw NPO won't grasp at.

• Like 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

1 minute ago, Dan100 said:

It's good to know that wherever we go, we are hated. It's why we dominate ?

All your gov got banned and all your allies committed suicide! Boy, you sure showed us who's boss! 

Edited by Thalmor
  • Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Dan100 said:

Yes, people usually aren’t fans of cheaters who press a war to try and force other people to quit a game. 

• Upvote 1

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

17 minutes ago, Dan100 said:

You guys pretty much lied to everybody except your closest.  Not sure why any community would take any NPO member seriously now.

10 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

I see someone who doesn't read anything other than fox news their alliance's spin. 

The hilarious thing about this statement is that you're a member of NPO. 

I don't watch Fox news, not all of us are American

Edited by Dan100

13 hours ago, brucemna said:

I don’t think you should be on the internet if you think this is how it works...

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

20 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

@Alex Pretty sure your topic has run its course. Is there even a point to leaving this open?

Well if he closes it, some of the random NPO members that have never posted before until ordered to do sowill never get to share their opinion on what a bad man alex is for removing a bunch of cheaters and their rss farm thus leading to more catcalls about bias from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back of the room. 

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Guest PhantomThiefB
56 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Well if he closes it, some of the random NPO members that have never posted before until ordered to do sowill never get to share their opinion on what a bad man alex is for removing a bunch of cheaters and their rss farm thus leading to more catcalls about bias from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back of the room. 

Sounds like a waste of time. ?

2 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

@Alex Pretty sure your topic has run its course. Is there even a point to leaving this open?

Has NPO exhausted all possible excuses, and now wants the thread to be closed to save yourselves further embarrassment?

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

9 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Also, it seems that everybody has forgotten about this statement and moved on as if no one has even seen/read it or cared to read it anyway.gmyHzXp.png

You can tell that @Alex was being serious about it since this was one of his warnings and people pretty much ignored it and continued on by grabbing each other on the throat till someone leaves the game via delete or VM mode all because of an almost 9 month war that couldn't end.

I respected Alex when he made that announcement, even when people mocked it in Discord, but getting another bogus war slot filling strike made me realize it absolutely means nothing now.

I am contemplating doing something stupid and getting that third strike in because I rather take that route than cowardly deleting or existing forever as a paranoid pixel hugger.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Windseeker said:

I respected Alex when he made that announcement, even when people mocked it in Discord, but getting another bogus war slot filling strike made me realize it absolutely means nothing now.

I am contemplating doing something stupid and getting that third strike in because I rather take that route than cowardly deleting or existing forever as a paranoid pixel hugger.

I have probably the oldest still existing nation strike from 2014, be a good boi and you won't have to be paranoid for years.

IpHGyGc.png

• Alex locked this topic